剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
and well, I don't exactly have much of that left, do I?
你不是一无是处
You're not useless.
你足智多谋
You're resourceful.
看看你已经帮了我多少
Look how much you've helped me already.
看看你拄着拐杖走路的样子
And look at you moving with that crutch.
你是个天生好手
You're a natural.
就因为我们俩都没有超能力
Just because neither have us have our powers here
并不代表我们不能相信自己
doesn't mean we can't believe in ourselves.
不能相信彼此
And each other.
你和我一样不属于这里
You don't belong here just as much as I don't.
所以我们应该睡一会
So we should get some sleep.
因为明早我们俩要一起去拯救我父亲
As we're both going to save my father in the morning.
我正在汇钱 鲍里斯 再见
I'm wiring the funds as we speak, Boris. Pokka.
余额
莱克斯基金会的账户怎么会没钱了呢
How can the Lex Foundation be dry?
先生 《银河系公报》打来电♥话♥
Sir, I have the Galaxy Gazette on the phone.
他们希望你就今天儿童医院卢瑟分院的捐赠
They're hoping for a statement on the donation you made today
发表一份声明
to the Luthor Wing of the Children's Hospital.
捐赠
Dona...
莉娜
Lena...
她掏空了账户
She drained the accounts.
全都捐给了一群病恹恹的儿童
Gave it all to a bunch of sick kids.
我妹妹真厉害
She's good, that sister of mine.
把完全非法的东西变成合法的了
Taking something perfectly illegal and making it legal.
-先生 媒体呢 -我会给他们回电的
- Sir? The press? - I'll call them back.
我们必须想办法止损
We have to do some damage control.
鲍里斯的钱消失不见了 他会不高兴的
Boris is not going to be happy that his money went dasvidaniya.
然后我会让奥蒂斯去医院走一趟
Then I will have Otis pay a little visit to the hospital,
代表我亲爱
on behalf of my darling...
慷慨大方的妹妹
generous sister.
谢谢你带来了新电磁核
Thank you for bringing the new electro-core.
根据我的计算 按照这个容量
By my calculations, at this capacity,
我们的隔离装置一小时就会被攻破
our containment unit would be breached in under an hour.
我很乐意帮忙
Well, I'm happy to help.
升级后 它应该会被加固
The upgrade should fortify it.
莱克斯
Lex.
我听说你的基金会今天慷慨解囊
I hear your Foundation had a very charitable day.
打开第五频道
Turn on Channel Five.
纳欣诺市儿童医院卢瑟分院发生大火
天呐
My God.
初步报告显示
Preliminary reports indicate
火灾的原因是线路故障
that the cause of the fire was faulty wiring.
当问到对此事有何看法时
When asked for comment,
莱克斯·卢瑟提到他妹妹莉娜·卢瑟
Lex Luthor noted that his sister, Lena Luthor,
全权负责分院最近所有的改造
was in charge of all recent upgrades to the wing.
他放火烧了儿童医院分院
He set fire to the children's wing of the hospital
就为了报复我
just to get revenge on me.
不不不
No! No! No!
尼克斯丽平林茨
Nyxlygsptlnz.
尼克斯丽 怎么了
Nyxly? What's going on?
我的魔法恢复了
My magic is back.
你的魔法恢复了吗
Your magic's really back?
-你怎么做到的 -我不知道
- How did you do it? - I don't know!
-我什么都没做 -真不可思议
- I wasn't even trying! - That's the crazy part.
可能的原因只有你的鼓励
All I could think about was your encouragement.
并且我觉得...
And I felt like...
我必须摆脱我父亲的枷锁
I had to rid myself of my father's shackles.
身体和心灵都是
Both metaphorical and physical.
我知道这样是对的 因为每次
And I knew it was right, because every time
看到那个东西
I looked at that thing,
我只能听到父亲说我没用
all I could hear was my father telling me I'm useless.
我终于有了足够的自信弄明白这一切
I finally believed in myself enough to figure it out.
力量其实一直在你身上
You had the power all along.
我终于开始感觉自己回到了从前
I'm finally starting to feel like my old self again.
至少是我熟悉的自己
At least, who I think I was.
从前的自己
Who I was before...
我来到了这里
I got here.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
从幻影区被切断时起
Ever since the Phantom Zone fractured,
我的脑中就开始涌现这些...
I started to get these...
闪回
flashes.
就像是虚构的记忆
Like, fake memories.
是一些我知道没有发生过的事情
I mean, they were things that I knew didn't happen.
但却感觉很真实
But they feel so real.
仿佛是发生在你的另一世
Like they were from another life you lived.
另一个时空 另一个现实中
Another time? Another reality?
-没错 -我也涌现了这些闪回
- Exactly. - I've been getting them too.
你说是在幻影区被切断后开始发生的吗
You said they started happening after the Phantom Zone fractured?
这么说会不会有点疯狂
Is it kind of crazy that
其实我很高兴你也收到了这些
I'm so glad that you get them too?
这个地方 可能会非常
This place. It can be very...
孤独
lonely.
所以我才救了你
That's why I rescued you.
我对你很有好感
I've got a good feeling about you.
我们一起去救你父亲吧
Let's go save your father.
大火烧毁纳市儿童医院
他是个疯子
He's a maniac.
他只是消遣罢了 只是他打败我的另一种方法
This is just sport to him. It's just another way to beat me.
我太恨他了 恨他的脸 他的声音
I hate him. So much. I hate his face. I hate his voice.
他的制♥服♥ 还有他没完没了的堕落游戏
I hate his suits, I hate his never-ending games of depravity.
我希望他去死 我希望我们能杀了他
I wish he would just die. I wish we could kill him.
我们确实应该杀死他
We should kill him.
我们可以设计一场完美的谋杀
We can craft the perfect murder.
首先 我们只要对他家的电线线路稍作改动
First, with just the tiniest re-wiring of his home,
就可以造成一次几乎致命的电击
we can deliver a near-fatal electric blow.
他的身体瘫痪了 但他还会清醒地
He'll be paralyzed but he'll still be aware
知道发生了什么
of what's happening to him.
这时 我们就可以杀死他
From there, we'll finish him.
他是你哥哥 你来选择杀死他的方式
You choose the method, he's your brother.
但一定要让过程慢一点 好吗
But just make it slow, okay?
之后我们就可以肢解尸体
After that we'll dismember the body
再把碎片散落在宇宙中
and scatter the pieces across the universe.
我知道哪些行星的大气
I know exactly which planets have atmospheres
压力大到足以瞬间分解尸体
with pressures high enough to decompose carbon in an instant.
这次莱克斯绝不可能复活了
This time there will be no Lex resurrection.
布莱尼 停下
Brainy, stop.
好吗
Okay?
-我们不能杀死莱克斯 -为什么
- We can't kill Lex. - Why not?
不是你刚才提议的吗
You just suggested it.
莉娜 你已经做到了
Lena, you've already done it.
布莱尼 我之后成了自己最邪恶的样子
Brainy, it turned me into the darkest version of myself.
我知道这很难
I know it's hard,
但你不能也走上这条黑暗的道路 好吗
but you can't go down this dark path, okay?
你是个好人
You're a good person.
那我们该怎么做
Then what do we do?
我们该做什么 我应该做什么
What do we do? What am I supposed to do?
自从我拿掉了身上的性格抑制器 我...
Ever since I removed my personality inhibitors, I...
我就一直被自己深沉的情感所淹没
I have been overwhelmed by the depth of my emotions.
愤怒吗
The rage?
愤怒一直在我心中
It's always there.
不断渗出 像酸一样灼伤我
Seeping out, burning me like acid and...
我只想帮你杀死他 莉娜
All I want to do is help you destroy him, Lena.
我必须杀死他
I need to destroy him.
如果我不能杀死他
And if I can't do that, then...
那我要怎样才能让这些感情消失
how do I make these feelings go away?
布莱尼 我们想错了
Brainy, we were wrong.
你不能把自己的感情封闭在小盒子里
You can't put your emotions into little boxes,
那些感情会蚕食你的内心 你最终会变成一副空壳
they'll eat away at you until there's nothing left.
我知道这很难 但你得接受
And I know it's hard, but you have to embrace that.
感到愤怒是很正常的
It's okay to feel rage.
你只需要让它释放出来
You just gotta let it out
再让它消失
and then let it go.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表