剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
但只有一个藏有梦想图腾
But only one houses the Dream Totem.
光之路会引领我们到那里
The lit path will lead us there.
好吧 那该死的路在哪
Right, where is this bloody path?
我们很快就能找到
We'll come to it soon enough.
我们之前看到过这些光晶 我要回去了
We've passed these spires before. I'm heading back.
-那是什么 -我不知道
- What was that? - I don't know.
我想你可以去调查一下并面对你的噩梦
I suppose you could go investigate and face a nightmare.
或者你可以按照我告诉你的路返回
Or you could go back the way I told you to.
我知道信任别人很难 但你可以往前走走看
I know trust is hard, but maybe take a look around the corner.
-那是... -尼娅·纳尔和她的姐姐
- Is that-- - Nia Nal and her sister.
也许你确实有点用处
Maybe you're not so bad after all.
就像我说的 州长 我们没得选择
Like I said, Governor, we didn't have a choice in this.
也像我说的 如果你们不自己把穹顶撤掉
And like I said, if you won't take your dome down,
就只能交给国民警卫队了
the National Guard will.
这情况国民警卫队处理不了 好吗
This situation is above the National Guard, okay?
这生物是梦境国度来的 子弹伤不了它
This creature is from the Dream Realm. Bullets can't harm it.
而且从我们了解的来看
And from what we can tell,
梦境能量与核能非常相近
Dream energy is very similar to nuclear energy.
所以如果你毁掉了穹顶
So if you take that dome down,
它会直接冲到核电站
it's going to go straight back for the plant
-让事态变得更糟 -更糟
- making matters even worse. - Worse?
比将上千名公民困在一个
Than trapping thousands of citizens in a bubble
异次元泡泡里还糟吗
with some other-dimensional terror?
我的电♥话♥一直响不停
My phone is ringing off the hook
人们有的被锁在家中
with people locked indoors,
有的无家可归
sheltering in place,
不知道什么时候能再见到家人
not knowing when they're going to see their family again.
州长 我向您保证 我们在做一个装置
Governor, I assure you, we're working on a device
能够让我们把
that will allow us to transport
那生物送回它来的地方
the creature back to where it came from.
什么时候能准备好
And when will that be ready?
-24小时 -给你们12小时
- Twenty-four hours. - You have 12.
艾丽克斯 我们12小时可做不完
Alex, we're not 12 hours away from completing this.
-那要多久 -不知道
- How long then? - Uncertain.
重筑梦境科技需要全神贯注
Restructuring Dream tech requires massive concentration.
布莱尼心神不宁是因为没有尼娅的消息
Brainy's just distracted because there's no word from Nia yet.
我没有心神不宁 我只是有些担心
I'm not distracted. I'm appropriately concerned.
布莱尼
Brainy...
是那生物吗
Is that the creature?
不 是一群人想要逃离穹顶
No, that is a mob trying to escape the dome.
-超女 我们有情况了 -哪里
- Supergirl, we have a situation. - Where?
与卡兹尼亚谈判者会面
30分钟内
我想我明白一点了
I think I've figured something out.
你看到这些钻石形状了吗
Do you see these small diamond shapes here?
一群小的围绕一颗大的
Little ones around the big one?
我一直以为它们是装饰 就像外框
I always assumed they were decorative, like a frame.
要是这些小钻石代表这里的光晶呢
What if these small diamonds represent these spires, here?
有可能
Guess it's possible.
如果是这样 那么中间这颗大钻石
And if that's true, then maybe this big diamond in the center
可能不止代表梦想图腾
isn't just a symbol of the Dream Totem.
还有可能是准确的位置
It's the actual location.
我知道在这里
I know looking for a giant
找一个巨大的梦晶
Dream spire in the middle of this place
就像是在无尽的森林中寻找一棵大树
is like looking for a big tree in an endless forest.
但最起码是个方向
At least it's something.
咱们要是有更好的视野就好了
Just wish we could get a better view.
我或许有办法
I may have a way.
真是太厉害了
That was amazing.
-是妈妈教你的吗 -不是
- Did Mom teach you how to do this? - No.
我自己想出来的
I figured it out by myself.
那么 你有没有看到比其他大一些的晶石
So, do you see any spires that look bigger than the others?
没有
No.
有一个
There's one that's more...
金色的
gold.
-梅芙 就是它 我们找到了 -我们办到了
- Maeve, that's it, we found it. - We did.
咱们快走吧
We should get moving.
超女昨晚安抚了穹顶附近的暴♥乱♥者
Supergirl calmed rioters at the dome last night
但随着人们试图逃离 紧张局势仍在加剧
but tensions are still rising as people try and get out.
超女平息穹顶抗♥议♥者
我们的政♥府♥建议人们不要参与其中
Our government is calling for people not to intervene,
安守家中等待国民警卫队解决危机
remain indoors as our National Guard averts the crisis.
你在这里做什么
Hey. What are you doing here?
你的采访还有不到一小时就开始了
Your interview's in less than an hour.
我知道 但是昨晚发生暴♥乱♥
I know. But that riot broke out last night
是因为人们很气愤
because people are furious
被迫和那怪物关在一起
at being trapped inside with the monster.
在我疏散他们之后 我不得不去搜查了一下
After I broke it up, I couldn't not search for it.
然后呢
And?
还是什么都没有
Still nothing.
布莱尼和莉娜的梦境传送门怎么样了
Where are Brainy and Lena with the Dream portal?
他们弄好了界面
Well, they figured out the interface,
他们认为如果激活它
and they think activating it
或许能够作为信♥号♥♥引诱怪物过去
might function like a beacon drawing the creature to it.
问题是 他们能在军队介入前完成吗
The question is, will they be done before the Guard moves in?
佩尼亚州长有没有同意延长时间
Did Governor Pena say if she would grant an extension?
国民警卫队等待州长下令
我还没收到回音
I haven't heard anything back yet.
是安德里亚
It's Andrea.
卡拉 你没有参加我昨天安排的会面
Kara, you didn't show up for the meeting I arranged yesterday.
我知道 我知道 我是...
I know. I know, I, uh...
临时有事情 我不得不取消了
Something came up and I had to cancel,
但是我告诉了谈判者
but I let the negotiator know.
不不 我不想听借口
No, no, I don't wanna hear excuses.
卡拉 你是我见过最有天赋的记者
Kara, you're one of the most talented reporters I have ever seen.
我给了你很多的自♥由♥空间
So often I give you leeway.
当你大中午
I don't ask where you go
就离开办公室时 我都不问你去哪里
when you leave the office in the middle of the day.
在你一消失就一整周
I don't get upset when you disappear for weeks on end
回来告诉我在和凯特·格兰特跑报道
saying you're working on a huge story with Cat Grant
却什么都交不出来时 我也没生气
only to return empty-handed.
因为你平常的工作都很完美
Because your work is usually flawless.
但最近 卡拉 我越来越发现你的心不在这里
But lately, Kara, you're not here and it's beginning to show.
你告诉我一段展示两名领导人
You told me that an interview showing these two leaders
诚心求和的采访 会感染整个世界
coming together peacefully could inspire the world.
-能的 肯定会 -那就表现得像样点
- It... It can. It will. - Then start acting like it.
咱们30分钟在市政厅见
I'll see you at the Civic Center in 30 minutes.
别迟到了
Don't be late.
出什么事了
Hey. What's going on?
采访的事还顺利吗
Is everything okay with the interview?
我就是
I just...
会好的
It will be.
我只是感觉
I just feel like...
自打我从幻影区回来
ever since I got back from the Phantom Zone,
从尼克斯丽出现后
ever since Nyxly arrived,
我做什么总是迟到一步
I feel like I have been one step behind on everything.
而现在风险这么大 我们做错一步
And the stakes are so high, like, if we make one wrong move,
就可能结束一切
it could mean literally the end of everything.
我们不会让这种情况发生的
We are not going to let that happen.
我们只需要一步一个脚印前进
We just have to take things one step at a time.
而第一步就是 你赶紧去参加那个采访
And step one is you need to get your butt to that interview.
我们来解决噩梦生物
We will take care of the nightmare creature.
第二步 我们解决掉这个该死的五维生物
And step two, we need to take this freaking imp down.
州长 你犯了个大错
Governor, you're making a big mistake.
如果你破坏穹顶 那生物可能会逃跑
If you breach the dome, the creature might run.
我们就可能再也无法找到它
And then we may never find it
谁知道它能造成什么伤害
until it does who knows what sort of damage.
我们马上就能送它回去了
We are on the verge of being able to send it back.
州长
Governor?
怎么了
What's up?
州长正在联络空军
Apparently, the governor has been liaising with the Air Force.
一小时后 卢瑟公♥司♥
In one hour, the Luthor Corp satellites
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表