剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Look, I know that you wanted to help. I get that.
但我们现在必须在这个机器人
But we have to shut this robot down now
造成更多的伤害之前关闭它 所以...
before he does any more damage. So...
恕我直言 你要么帮助布莱尼处理病毒
all due respect, but you either help Brainy with the virus,
要么就靠边站
or you step aside.
我在升级时更改了凯里克斯的编程频率
I altered Kelex's programming frequency when I made the upgrades.
我来演示给你看
Let me show you.
当奥斯卡重新出现时 我们需要做好准备
When Oscar reappears, we need to be ready.
天呐
My God.
你说他和垃圾融为了一体 但是这...
You said he bonded with the trash, but this...
他沿途吸附了一个提亚里安
He's picked up a Teallian along the way.
肯定是莱克斯送去超查部的
Lex must have brought one to the DEO.
它是一种寄生生物
It's a parasitic creature that forces
甚至会迫使无生命的物体适应生存
even inanimate objects to adapt to survive.
一旦它附着在宿主身上 就不可能清除
It's impossible to remove once it's attached to a host.
所以 现在奥斯卡正在保护这些垃圾
So, now, Oscar's protecting the garbage.
他的慧核星能量核正在飙升
His Coluan energy core is spiking.
能量核不稳定
如果它被引爆 原子爆♥炸♥就会向内陆蔓延
If that detonates, the atomic blast is going to spread inland.
收到 梦想者和我将疏散平民
Copy that. Dreamer and I will evacuate the civilians.
布莱尼 现在发射那架无人机
Brainy, launch that drone, now.
见鬼
Sprock.
莉娜 我弄丢了装有病毒的无人机
Lena, I lost the drone with the virus in it.
-你能召回它吗 -待命
- Can you recall it? - Standby.
布莱尼 我正在努力 但我没法控制它
Brainy, I'm trying, but I can't control it.
我想我们可以抓住无人机
I think we can grab the drone.
等等 我做了一次精神扫描
Wait. I did a psychic scan.
奥斯卡被一个力场所保护
Oscar is protected by a force field.
他一定是从超查部的技术中获得的
He must have acquired it from the DEO tech.
试图突破它可能会引起反击
And trying to breach it could cause a backlash.
错误: 检测到力场
布莱尼 那个力场让我无法进入无人机
Brainy, that force field is keeping me from accessing the drone.
你必须想办法接近无人机
You've to find a way to get close enough to the drone
手动释放病毒
to release the virus manually.
马上办
On it.
你怎么才能足够接近
How will you get close enough?
我得让他觉得我是个垃圾
I need to get him to think I'm trash.
凯里克斯
Kelex!
凯里克斯 你这个蠢货 你能听到我说话吗
Kelex, you stupid idiot! Can you hear me?
看看你有多大多笨
Look how big and dumb you are!
竟然来垃圾场 拜托
A junkyard? Come on!
你这个可悲的扫地机器人
You sorry excuse for a Roomba!
我知道你知道真♥相♥
I know you know the truth.
没有那个慧核星能量核 你什么都不是
Without that Coluan power core, you're nothing!
我不后悔
I regret nothing!
我们需要帮助他
We need to help him.
布莱尼 你还好吗
Brainy, are you okay?
我在穿过垃圾
I'm shifting through trash.
再往前一点就到凯里克斯了
Just a little further to Kelex.
超女
Supergirl!
超女 那是提亚里安的原生射线
Supergirl, that is a Teallian proto-ray.
你的战服被破坏了
Your suit's been breached.
它没法保护你免受氪石的伤害了
It's not gonna protect you from the Kryptonite.
卡拉 不
Kara! No!
我不会害卡拉被困在这里
I'm not gonna be the reason Kara's trapped in here.
布莱尼 你那边病毒的情况如何
Brainy, where are you with the virus?
我正在想办法
I'm working on it.
我想我搞定了
I think I got it.
病毒已经部署完毕
Virus has been deployed.
病毒已部署
慧核星能量核关闭倒计时 三 二 一
The Coluan energy core is shutting down in three... two, one.
大家都躲起来
Everyone, take cover.
-你们都还好吗 -我们都很好 对吧 超女
-Are you all right? -Yeah, we're all right. Right, Supergirl?
我抓住他了
I got him.
-你成功了 -不 是我们成功了
- You did it. - No, we did it.
没有你的帮助 布莱尼永远
Brainy would never have been able to
无法制♥造♥出那个病毒
make that virus without your help.
你说那些话并不是真心的 是吗
You didn't really mean all those things you said, did you?
我都是真心的
I meant every word.
真是一团糟
What a mess.
我来解决
I got this.
我把凯里克斯带回了堡垒
I took Kelex back to the Fortress.
他会没事的
He'll be all right.
如果你想 我们可以明天去看看他
We can go see him tomorrow, if you want.
不
No.
我要回阿尔戈市 面对你的母亲
I need to return to Argo City, and finally face your mother.
面对她
Face her?
当我发现你和你妈妈还活着
When I found out you and your mother were alive...
那是我人生最开心的时刻
it was the happiest moment of my life.
我太想她了 卡拉
And I miss her so much, Kara.
在幻影区
In the Phantom Zone,
关于她和你的回忆让我活了下来
the memory of her and you were what kept me alive.
但现在再次见她已经不是个遥远的梦了
But now seeing her again, isn't just some far off dream.
是无法逃避之事
It's... an inevitability.
一想到要正视她的眼睛
And the thought of looking her in the eye
看到她身上反映出的我所有的错误
and seeing all of my mistakes reflected back on me...
我觉得我无法应对愧疚的重担
I didn't think I could handle the weight of that guilt.
你尽你所能去拯救氪星
You did everything you could to save Krypton.
是的
I did.
那让我成为了麻烦的一部分
And that made me part of the problem.
我妄自做出鲁莽的决定 让一切变得更糟
I made rash decisions out of hubris and made everything worse.
当我看到你的星球向同一个方向发展时
Then when I saw your planet heading in the same direction,
我想 如果我能拯救地球
I thought, if I could just fix Earth,
我就能回去见她了
I could earn my way back to her.
我太留心于逃避过去
I was so focused on avoiding the past,
一头扎进了以前所有的错误
I ran headfirst into all my old mistakes.
我非常理解
I definitely understand that.
我这一生可能犯了很多错误
I may have made a lot of mistakes in my life.
但有一件事做对了 那就是生下你
But the one thing that went right, was you.
你很强大 体贴 塑造了美丽的人生
You are strong and caring and have built a beautiful life.
但是 卡拉
But, Kara...
你没必要每时每刻
you don't need to carry the weight of this world
都肩负着这个世界或其他世界的重担
or any world on your shoulders every moment of every day.
有时候 即便你是氪星人
Sometimes, even though you're Kryptonian...
做个普通人也没关系
it's okay to be human.
佐·艾尔 布莱尼准备好了
Zor-El, Brainy's set
带你回阿尔戈市 等你准备好就出发
to take you back to Argo City whenever you're ready.
在幻影区待了快四十年
Almost 40 years in the Phantom Zone
能再见你一面也值了
was worth it just to see you again.
我会很想念你的 父亲
I'm gonna miss you so much, Father.
安德里亚 你发表了我的文章
Andrea, you published my article.
我以为在我废掉莱克斯之前 你不会这么做
I thought you wouldn't do it unless I trashed Lex.
你的文章写得不错 威廉
Your article was good, William.
不需要卢瑟公♥司♥的立场
It didn't need the Luthor Corp angle.
更不用说你拍的这个大垃圾机器人的照片
Not to mention the photo you got of this giant trash robot.
非常抓人眼球
It's a real attention-grabber.
-是吗 -是的
- It is? - Yes.
但我也意识到一些事情
But I also realized something.
关于对纳欣诺市的袭击
These attacks on National City,
我们像其他新闻机构一样
we've been killing ourselves
在尽最大努力掩盖事实
trying to cover them like every other news outlet.
但真正的故事 是谁在阻止袭击
But the real story... is who's stopping them.
超女和她的朋友们
Supergirl and her friends?
"超级朋友"
"Super Friends?"
不错 我喜欢 我们就按这个来
That's good. I like that. Let's run with that.
按什么来
Run with what, exactly?
我们的未来
Our future.
凯特科创造了超女
CatCo made Supergirl.
此后他们享受着这段共惠关系
And they have enjoyed a mutually beneficial relationship ever since.
但像超女一样 我们要想得更远
But like Supergirl, we need to think bigger.
不仅仅是这些英雄如何拯救世界
It's not just how these heroes save the day.
还有为什么 是什么让他们这么做
It's why. What drives them to do what they do.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表