剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
The ravens are Maeve.
你说得对
You were right.
我确实很害怕
I was afraid.
我不想面对它们 因为我无法面对梅芙
I didn't wanna face them because I can't face Maeve.
我不是故意伤害她的
I never meant to hurt her.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, my love.
她想要的只是超能力
All she ever wanted were the powers.
在内心深处 我知道能力属于我
Deep down, I knew they were mine.
所以我跑了
So I ran.
我跑去成为了一名记者
I ran to become a reporter.
我跑了 这样我的光芒就不会灼伤她了
I ran so my light wouldn't burn her.
我不停地跑
And I just kept running.
即使是现在 我也在跑
Even now, I'm running.
因为如果我拥有这些能力
Because if I own these powers,
这意味着我会伤她更深
it just means I'm gonna hurt her more.
我亲爱的女儿
My darling girl,
你真实的自我是你送给世界最大的礼物
your authentic self is the greatest gift you give to the world.
隐藏我的光芒不仅伤害了我
Hiding my light hurt me.
而且对任何人都没有好处
And never helped anyone.
我还是失去了她
I still lost her.
凯特科 《星球日报》
CatCo, the Daily Planet
和五大网络都已确认了 对吗
and the big five networks are all confirmed, right?
我希望这次投票能得到铺天盖地的报道
I want this vote to get wall-to-wall coverage.
超女 真没想到会见到你
Supergirl. What a pleasant surprise?
顺便说一下 我女儿很喜欢你的公益广♥告♥
By the way, my daughter loves your PSAs.
她从那个有趣的小绿人身上得到了乐趣
She gets a kick out of that funny little green man.
我只是想对我的社区产生积极的影响
Just trying to make a positive impact on my community,
这也正是我这次来找你的目的
which actually brings me to the purpose of my visit.
请考虑对欧快的交易投反对票
Please consider voting no on the Orquoia deal.
我为什么要那样做
Why in high heavens would I do that?
恢复欧姆非最初的用途
Reverting the Ormfell back to its original purpose
能够给最近刚出狱的人们解决住房♥问题
could give the recently unincarcerated people living there
使他们的生活重新走上正轨
the support they need to get their lives back on track.
像这样的住房♥项目
Housing projects like this
还能通过减少驱逐 让社区获益
also benefit the community by reducing eviction--
这正是我希望通过欧快公♥司♥实现的目标
That's exactly what I'm trying to do with Orquoia.
改善社区和那里居民的生活
Improve the community and the lives of everyone that lives there.
像这样的交易可以为高地
A deal like this could inject the Heights
注入新的资金 增长和机会
with new money, growth, opportunity.
这正是经济适用房♥所能实现的愿景
That's exactly what affordable housing could do.
与其投资于一家公♥司♥
Instead of investing in a corporation,
你不如投资于创造这种变化的人
you'd be investing in the people to create that change.
你知道欧快公♥司♥雇佣了多少人吗
Do you know how many people are Orquoia employs?
他们每年为国内生产总值贡献数十亿美元
They add billions to the GDP each year.
这种规模的企业
A business of this magnitude
会提高高地的房♥产价值
would increase property values in the Heights,
为该地区引来更好的学校 改善基础设施
bring better schools to the area, improve infrastructure--
你说的是中产阶级化
You're talking about gentrification,
这超出了目前所有高地居民的生活水平
which prices out everyone who currently lives in the Heights.
我说的是进步
I am talking about progress.
我花了好几年时间才达成了这笔交易
I've spent years putting this deal together,
等交易尘埃落定后
and when it closes,
这会是纳市史上最大的社区投资
it will be the largest community investment in the history of National City.
你希望我牺牲那一切
You want me to sacrifice all that
好给一帮罪犯栖身之处吗
so a bunch of criminals can have a roof over their heads?
劝小朋友吃蔬菜交给你 超女
Stick to leafy greens, Supergirl.
政♥治♥活动由我来
Leave the politicking to me.
似乎我不是唯一要锻炼攻击技能的人
Looks like I'm not the only one working out my aggression.
我也来行吧
Mind if I join?
没问题
Be my guest.
有拉布博士或米奇的踪迹吗
Any sign of Dr. Raab or Mitch?
没有 但大家都去找了
No, but everyone's out searching the city,
应该很快就会有进展
so we should hear something soon.
兰金只在乎她自己的野心
Rankin doesn't care about anything but her own ambition.
我甚至跟另两位市议会议员谈过
I even talked to two other City Council members
想让他们明白我的办法 但没用
to try to get them to see my way, but it was useless.
看来欧姆非就要成欧快的了
Looks like the Ormfell is going to Orquoia anyway.
今天都不顺利
Nothing is going right today.
我知道你对自己的训练感到沮丧
Hey, I know you're frustrated about your training,
但你不觉得你对自己太狠了吗
but don't you think you're being a little hard on yourself?
你 尼娅 布莱尼 荣恩
You, Nia, Brainy, J'onn,
你们都有超能力
you have powers.
艾丽克斯有装备和战斗技能
Alex has her gauntlet and her combat skills.
我怎么与你们并肩作战呢
How am I going to fight beside all of you
我连一个动作都掌握不了
when I can't even master one move?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你看到你击倒了艾丽克斯 那招很棒
I saw you take down Alex. That was awesome.
是 但我掌握不了她展示的那招
Yeah, but I couldn't get the move she was showing me.
谁在乎这个
Who cares?
你那招借力打力
The way you used her momentum against her
很有效 很聪明
was efficient and brilliant.
只是你得转换视角
You just have to shift your perspective
你才会明白你在我们眼中有多强
so that you see how capable we already know you are.
或许吧
Maybe you're right.
是乔伊吗
Is it Joey?
不 我
No, I, um...
我给你的健康饮食公益广♥告♥设了通知
I set an alert for your healthy eating PSA.
你已经有500万浏览量了
Oh, wow, you are already at five million views.
天啊
Oh, my God.
恭喜
Congrats.
你知道吗
You know what?
布莱尼真棒
Good for Brainy.
他找到了让大家产生共鸣的东西
He found something that resonated with people.
同时 我却没法让大家明白
Meanwhile, I can't get anyone to see
欧姆非对奥兰多这类人来说有多重要
how important the Ormfell would be to someone like Orlando.
也许我该公布累犯数据
Maybe I should publish the recidivism statistics.
我认为让大家产生共鸣的
I don't think it was the healthy eating statistics
不是健康饮食数据
that resonated with people.
而是布莱尼自己的故事
It was Brainy's personal story.
行 当你劝服一个坏蛋时
Okay. Um... When you talk down a bad guy,
你不会讲♥事♥实♥ 摆数据
you don't rattle off facts and figures.
你会分享个人经历
You share your personal experiences.
那可以激励人们做正确的事
And that's what inspires people to do the right thing.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我的意见现在没那么举足轻重了
My voice is not the one that's important right now.
也许我该减少曝光
Maybe I step aside
去用我的平台传播他人的意见
and use my platform to amplify others' voices.
这将引起人们的共鸣
Now that will resonate with people.
我本以为我们的那位朋友
Hi. Um, I thought our little friend
在给超女设置陷阱
was building a trap for Supergirl.
可那个方块看着太小 老鼠都抓不住吧
That cube looks too small to snatch a mouse.
那装置虽然看起来不起眼
That device might not look like much,
但相信我 那是我们的绝招
but trust me, it's our Trojan horse.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道如果我还能看到你
I knew that if I could just see you,
我便能收获难以理解的知识
I would gain the knowledge that's been eluding me.
是 你已经获得了你想要的知识
Yes, you've gained the knowledge you seek.
但代价多大呢
But at what price?
无论如何 我都会解决这个问题
Whatever it is, I'll fix it.
根据古老的传说
There's an ancient story...
一位女人诽谤了她的朋友
About a woman who slandered her friend.
她去找她的拉比 懊悔不已
The woman went to her rabbi, full of remorse.
拉比叫她割开一个羽毛枕头
The rabbi told her to cut up a feather pillow
把羽毛撒入风中
and to scatter the feathers into the wind.
然后指示她
He then instructed her
出去找回每一根羽毛
to go out and collect every single feather.
她大叫 "那不可能"
She cried, "That was impossible!"
然后拉比说
And the rabbi replied,
"相比之下
"No more impossible
弥补你的过错更不可能"
than to completely undo the wrongs of your actions."
你做了黑暗交易 尼娅
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表