剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
And then you came along.
你就像
And you were this...
黑暗中的一束光
amazing light in a world of darkness.
你改变了我 卡拉·佐·艾尔
You changed me, Kara Zor-El.
在你身边的时候
When I'm around you, I'm...
我会更勇敢
I'm braver.
更坚强 是个更好的人
I'm stronger, I'm... I'm better.
但过去这一周发生了这么多事
But after everything that's happened this past week,
我逐渐意识到
I'm starting to realize that...
我的改变可能不如我想象中那样大
maybe I haven't changed as much as I thought.
很高兴知道我可以得到你的拯救
And it's great to know that I could be saved by you.
但我想我也应该学会拯救自己了
But I think it's time that I figure out how to save myself.
所以 卡拉
So, uh...
我的回答是否定的
no, Kara.
我不能跟你一起去
I can't go with you.
我可以
I can...
周末坐飞机回来 对吧
fly home on the weekends, right?
瞻星外加看巨蟒剧团
Stargazing and Monty Python?
没有比这更精彩的毕业舞会了
Best prom ever.
任务全部完成
All missions accomplished.
你今天很出色
You were great today.
别这样 尼娅
No. Hey, Nia.
我说真的
You were.
你把梦境转换成了现实
You conjured the dream world into reality...
解析出关于凯特的梦
and you interpreted your dream about Cat,
用这一信息
and used that information
拯救了时空连续性
to save the space-time continuum.
我能解析出那个梦
I was only able to interpret
是因为我曾与凯特·格兰特在同一时代生活过
my dream because I've lived through Cat Grant.
你救了我们
You saved us.
等我们从幻影区救出超女
And when we save Supergirl from the Phantom Zone,
这一切都将是你的功劳
it will be because of you.
布莱尼 你在哭吗
Brainy, are you crying?
没事
It's just...
只是我最近情绪很消极
I've been so consumed with negative emotions lately, I...
都快忘了正能量是什么感觉
I forgot how the good ones felt.
可能高中教会了我们这一点吧
Maybe that's the lesson of high school.
不应该压抑消极情绪
You're not meant to suppress the bad emotions,
我们必须忍♥受
you're simply meant to endure them.
这样就会更珍惜积极情绪
So you can appreciate the good ones when they come.
你现在是什么感觉
What are you feeling now?
充满希望
Hopeful.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表