剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
We made many beautiful things together.
我是什么样
What was I like...
会是什么样 拿到万能石之后
will I be like... after I got the AllStone?
我复仇成功了吗
Did I get my revenge?
当然
Oh, yes.
当时我不认识你 但肯定非常壮观
I didn't know you then, but it must have been magnificent.
你每次提起时都神采飞扬
Every time you talked about it, you glowed.
或许
Maybe...
正是因此 你才更愿意
That's why you were more responsive to
跟我这么傲慢的男人做朋友
befriending an arrogant man such as me.
你不再被未完成的复仇拖累了
You no longer carried the weight of you unfulfilled vengeance.
我知道真爱图腾在哪
I know where the Love Totem is.
阿尔 我知道今天酒吧被包场了 但是
Okay, Al, I know that you said this place was booked but--
-没想到吧 -没想到吧
- Surprise! - Surprise!
等等 是你包的场吗
Wait, you're the one who booked it?
-你怎么做到的 -有人帮我
- How did you even do this? - Uh, I had some help.
威廉和我一起策划的
William was in on it.
你们想到一块去了 真是命中注定
You two had the same plan. It's fate!
我的天呐
Oh, my gosh.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
今晚我想给你个惊喜 因为
I wanted to surprise you tonight because...
今天是我为你坠入爱河的周年纪念日
It's the anniversary of the first time I realized I loved you.
我爱你的一切
I love everything about you.
包括你的热情
Your passion.
以及你的同情心
And your compassion.
你为所爱的人而战
The way that you fight for people that you love.
但你并不会因此变得铁石心肠
But you never let it harden you.
你在心里为我腾出了位置
The way that you make space for me
使我成为最真实的自己
to be the truest version of myself.
你不仅仅是我的爱人
You are more than my love.
还是完美的结婚对象
You are my perfect match.
当你在我身边 我的灵魂因此而完整
And when I'm with you, my soul feels complete.
艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 你愿意
Alex Danvers, will you--
不 不 等等 等一下
No, no no. Wait, wait, wait.
等我一下
Wait. Wait.
我要成为先求婚的那个
Look, I wanted to be the first to do this.
糟了
Oh, crap.
这是什么
What is that?
是真爱图腾
That's the Love Totem.
呼叫超女
Supergirl!
赶快带她离开这
Get her out of here.
我们走
Let's go.
布莱尼 莉娜那边怎么样了
Brainy, how's Lena doing?
她正在控制自己的情绪
She's getting her emotions in check.
莉娜 轮到你了
All right, Lena. It's your turn.
你可以的
You got this.
就是现在
Now.
为什么 为什么你要引起这些混乱
Why? Why are you making all this chaos?
奏效了
It's working!
不可以 我不会再让你
No. I won't let you
阻止我完成使命
sway me from my mission again.
荣恩 我需要你
J'onn, I need you!
看来我来的正是时候
Looks like I got here just in time.
-不 -不
- No! - No!
我用勇气图腾的全部能量击中了真爱图腾
I hit the Love Totem with all the energy of the Courage Totem.
你觉得它还能用吗
Do you think it still works?
它似乎不再散发五维能量了
It's not emitting any fifth-dimension energy like it should be.
还变黑了
And, you know, it turned black.
如果真爱图腾被摧毁了
If the Love Totem is destroyed,
是否意味着世界上所有的爱意都会减弱
does that mean all the love in the world is diminished?
可我并不这么认为
You know, I don't think all the love in the world has been diminished.
你们知道为什么 真爱图腾偏偏
You want to know why, out of all the pockets in all of the world,
出现在我的衣服口袋里吗
that Totem appeared in mine?
因为我感受到了我对你们大家的浓浓爱意
It's because of how much love I feel for each one of you.
这些爱并不会因为图腾变黑了就消失
And it doesn't go away just because that thing turned black.
它依然在这
It's still here.
我很清楚 因为我能感受到它
And I know it because I can feel it.
这就是 最真实的爱
It's...It's the truest love.
你过来
Come here.
今天早些时候 我很焦虑
Earlier today, I was so anxious
因为我一直认为
because I convinced myself that
如果我们俩没有个像样的求婚仪式
if you and I didn't have the perfect proposal,
我们的未来也好不到哪去
that our future would be doomed.
现在想想 可真是荒唐
And thinking about that, that sounds absolutely ridiculous.
从我们邂逅那一刻开始
From the moment that we met...
我们就一直身处混乱之中
you and I have been surrounded by chaos.
从大断电 到黑洞
From blackouts to black holes.
我们与怪物作战
We fought monsters.
天呐 就算是到宇宙尽头 我们还深爱着彼此
I mean, God, we even loved each other through the end of the universe.
然而那并不能将我们分开
And not even that could tear us apart.
凯莉·奥尔森
Kelly Olsen...
我爱你
I love you
我一呼一吸都是对你的爱
with every fiber of my being.
从今往后 你就是那个我想与之一起
You are the person that I want to watch Die Hard with
看《虎胆龙威》的那个人
for the rest of my life.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我愿意 是的 我当然愿意
Yes. Yes. Of course, yes.
我愿意
Yes.
-天呐 -来抱抱
- Oh, my God! - Come on!
我们要结婚了
We're getting married!
我的老天
Oh, my God.
别担心
Don't worry.
它会移除你身上所有的图腾能量
This will remove all of the Totem's energy from you.
好了
There.
你没事了
All done.
你又是你情绪的主导了
Your emotions are once again your own.
真爱图腾本来已是你囊中之物了
You had a clean shot at the Love Totem.
你却为了救我而舍弃了它
And you abandoned it to save me.
为什么
Why?
是吗 我当时肯定没看到它
Did I? I must not have seen it.
跟我说实话
Tell me the truth.
你对我有何企图
What do you want from me?
你想要真♥相♥
You want the truth?
真♥相♥就是我爱你
The truth is I love you.
我是如此的爱你 以致于当你死后
I love you so much that when you... died,
我的一部分也随之逝去了
part of me died too.
你不明白 我对任何人都毫无爱意
And you don't understand. I don't love anybody.
事实上 我讨厌所有人
In fact, I hate everyone.
从小我就知道
From a very young age,
我将注定独行
I knew I would move through this world alone,
独自乘坐着那班人生的高速专列
riding that solitary high-speed train
成就专属于自己的非凡与伟大
towards progress and greatness all by myself.
但你出现了
But there you were.
一个光芒四射的女强人
This radiant, powerful being,
散发着如此疯狂 绚烂的魅力
vibrating with your own brilliant madness.
我认为没有人能比肩我的野心与才智
I never thought anyone could match my ambition, my genius, but...
直到我遇见了你
Then I met you.
在所有的时间线 所有的维度
In all the timelines, in all the dimensions,
以及所有的宇宙里
in all the universes,
你是唯一能配得上我的人
you...were the only one that could match me.
当然了 可你对此一无所知
But of course, you don't know any of this,
因为你并不位于那条时间线里
'cause you weren't there. Yet.
你还没有见过我 而我说的听起来很疯狂
You haven't met me yet, and I sound insane.
没有人像你今晚这样
No one has ever selflessly sacrificed something for me
为我做出这么大的牺牲
like you did tonight.
虽然我不在那条时间线里
So, no, I wasn't there.
但如果你所说的都是真的 你的确是来
But...If what you say is true and you really are here
助我一臂之力的
to help me succeed...
那么或许我们可以做个朋友
Well, I don't see why we can't be friends.
-你看看 -把酒倒满
- Look at that. - Top it off.
我可没说过能在这喝酒
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表