剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
And you get to decide whether you give up or you keep going.
听着 我知道这不是一回事
Look, I know it's not the same thing
但昨天 当我对黑曜石发生的事
but yesterday, when I was in my own despair
感到绝望的时候
about what happened at Obsidian...
我迷失了方向
I lost my way
但却在帮助赛拉斯的过程中找到了出路
and I found a lifeline in helping Silas find his.
因为当一切都变得黑暗时
Because when everything seems dark,
我们就要出现在那些最需要我们的人面前
that's when we show up for those who need us the most.
没想到你会来 真丧气
Thoroughly unpleasant surprise.
早上好 妹妹 我保证长话短说
Good morning, sis. I promise this'll be quick.
我今天早上醒来时
When I woke up this morning,
迫不及待地想要开始工作
I could not wait to get back to work.
于是我打开了电脑 结果呢
So, I opened my computer and, wouldn't you know it,
卢瑟公♥司♥所有的账户我都打不开了
I have been locked out of all Luthor Corp accounts.
甚至包括我自己的莱克斯基金会 是不是很有趣
Even my own Lex Foundation, isn't that funny?
你虽然自♥由♥了 莱克斯
You may be a free man, Lex,
但你在卢瑟公♥司♥的日子结束了
but your time at Luthor Corp is over.
我就知道是你干的
See, I had a feeling it was you.
顺便说一句 防火墙设置得很出色
The firewalls were spectacular, by the way.
你是怎么更改我的生物扫描信息的
And how did you change my bioscan?
让我猜猜 是那个科鲁恩斯人帮你解决了这个问题
Ah, let me guess, the Coluan helped you out with that?
恶作剧很可爱 妹妹 立马给我改回去
Cute prank, sis. Now, undo it.
也许我刚才没说清楚
Maybe I wasn't clear,
我会尽我所能保护公♥司♥和这个世界
I will do everything in my power to protect this company
不受你的伤害
and the world from you.
你觉得我的证词是个错误吗
Do you think my testimony was some kind of a mistake?
我早就想到你会有点固执
I thought you might be feeling stubborn.
我今早和我的新朋友 助理地检官马修斯
I had very expensive coffee this morning
喝了一顿价格不菲的咖啡
with my new friend ADA Matthews,
他现在是地检官了
now District Attorney Matthews.
在你的朋友 地检官迪亚兹
He was freshly appointed when your friend,
因为输掉我的案子而被解雇后
District Attorney Diaz,
马修斯正式走马上任
was fired for losing my case.
总之 马修斯先生非常感激能有这般好运
Anyway, uh, Mr. Matthews was so grateful at his good fortune,
所以他愿意帮我一个忙
that he's willing to do me a favor.
他给你发了一份法庭命令
He's issuing you a court order
让你在一小时内撤销你的网络攻击
to undo your little cyber-attack within the hour.
我还和他聊了聊
Oh, and I also had a very nice chat with him
关于他对你和无害计划的调查
about his investigation into you and Non Nocere.
我只是想确保他会对此投入全部精力
Just wanted to make sure he was giving it his full attention.
现在这是他的首要任务了
It's now his number one priority.
小心别用"后翼弃兵"这招来开局 老妹
Be wary of opening with the Queen's Gambit, sis.
这第一步也太显而易见了
It's such an obvious first move.
-这事还没完 -从来都没完
- This isn't over. - It never is.
-你说这是幻影干的 -是的
- You said a Phantom did this? - Yeah.
他原本是一个祖利安人
Or as they are originally known, a Zulian Melatarian.
最初来自罗亚星系外♥围♥的一颗黑暗星球
Originally from a dark planet on the outskirts of the Roa system,
后来被迫逃离
they were forced to flee,
寻找一个新的家园重新繁衍后代
seeking a new home planet to repopulate.
不幸的是 他们繁衍后代的方法是
Unfortunately, their method of populating
感染地球上现有的居民
is to infect the planet's existing inhabitants
把他们变成没有灵魂 具有群体意识的仆从
by turning them into soulless, hive-minded, minions.
他们取得了成功
They were very successful.
直到氪星人阻止了他们
Until the Kryptonians stopped them,
把他们关在幻影区
imprisoned them in the Phantom Zone.
他们的能力被稀释了 无法繁殖
Their powers were diluted and they were unable to multiply.
然而 他们却能够继续传播痛苦
They were, however, able to continue spreading misery,
这使他们成为了优秀的监狱看守
making them excellent prison guards.
但这个外星人逃跑后 它重获了能力
But when this alien escaped, all its powers returned.
它现在可以感染人类了吗
It can now infect people?
本质上 就是制♥造♥新的幻影
Essentially, make new Phantoms?
而且捕食越多 它就会越强大
And it only gets stronger, the more it preys.
它会附身像赛拉斯这样的人吗
Will it possess people like Silas?
不 我认为那纯粹是一种逃跑和逃避的手段
No, I believe that was purely a means of escape and evasion.
当幻影发起攻击时 首先他们会攻击精神
When the Phantoms attack, first they do so psychically,
用痛苦麻痹他们的猎物
paralyzing their prey with misery.
然后用他们有毒的爪子攻击
Then they strike using their venomous talons.
在短暂的潜伏期后
After a short incubation period,
受害者的生命力离开身体
the victim's life-force leaves the body
并迁移到幻影的巢穴
and migrates to the Phantom's nest.
-生命力是什么 -在31世纪
- Life-force? - In the 31st century,
我们发现了一个公式
we discovered a formula
可以量化使人类独一无二的无形物质
to quantify the intangible substance that makes a human unique.
你们称之为灵魂
You call it a soul.
他的体温在急剧下降
Temperature is crashing.
那是什么
What was that?
那是赛拉斯吗
That's Silas?
这是幻影袭击造成的吗
And a Phantom's attack did this?
是的
Yes.
而且那个幻影还逍遥法外
And with that Phantom still on the loose,
它可能会感染其他受害者
it could be infecting other victims.
我们得找到那个幻影
We need to find that Phantom
还有任何可能被他转化的人
and anyone he may have turned.
梅根 我们俩继续搜索城市
M'gann, you and I will keep searching the city,
寻找冷能信♥号♥♥
scanning for cold-energy signatures.
我们可以用赛拉斯作为基准模板
We can use Silas as a baseline template.
布莱尼 进入赛拉斯的社交网络
Brainy, get into Silas's social media,
扫描面部识别
scan for facial recognition.
我们得找到他的室友们
We need to find those roommates.
如果他们已经被转化了怎么办
What do we do if they've already been turned?
谨慎行动
Act very carefully.
这些衍生幻影
These progeny
和主幻影一样强大
will be just as powerful as the Phantom,
但他们仍然是无辜的
but they're still innocent people.
远程激活的动力抑制器可以从1600米之外触发
A remote activated kinetic inhibitor can be triggered from up to a mile away.
能让我们保持安全距离
Keeping us at a safe distance
这样我们就不会被感染
so that we don't also become infected.
我现在就开始制♥造♥动力抑制器
I'll begin constructing one now
以及额外的幻影隔离装置
along with some additional Phantom containment units.
好 在那之前 我们得找到那个幻影
Good. Until then, we need to locate that Phantom
并确保大家的安全
and keep everybody safe.
我知道你现在很沮丧
Look, I know you're upset right now.
没能把卡拉救回来 对我们来说是个意外打击
Not getting Kara back was a blow none of us expected.
但我们不能被情绪所控制 起码现在不行
But we can't be ruled by our emotions. Not now.
我需要你集中精力 专心训练
I need you to focus and lean into your training.
因为这正是它的用武之地
Because that's exactly what it's for,
当我们想要放弃的时候 让它发挥作用
to kick in when we feel like giving up.
好让我们在做自己最擅长的事情时找到安慰
So we find comfort in doing what we do best.
卡拉不在了
Kara is gone.
你怎么能若无其事地继续前进呢
How can you just march on like nothing is wrong?
因为前进才是把她救回来的唯一办法
Because marching is the only way to get her back.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我父亲待在那里原本很安全
My father was safe where he was.
我就不该说服他离开
I never should've convinced him to leave.
我有一个好消息和一个坏消息
So I have good news and bad news.
让我们先来听听坏消息
Let's start with the bad news first.
我喜欢把好消息留到最后
I like to end on a high note.
那些抓走你父亲的人
Those guys that took your father,
他们要把他献祭给一个
they're going to sacrifice him
生活在暗影湖深处的可怕生物
to a terrible creature that lives deep in Shadow Lake.
-什么 -不过
- What? - But
它要绕湖11圈才会进食
it doesn't feed until it's lapped the lake 11 times.
这样我们就有足够的时间制定计划
Which gives us enough time to make a plan.
不 我不能再浪费时间了
No, I can't waste any more time.
你真该让我给你做个夹板
You really should let me make you a splint.
在幻影区伤口是不会愈合的
Things don't heal in the Phantom Zone.
永远都不会
Like, ever.
我能挺过去
I can push through.
你真顽固
You are stubborn.
你一定是个很厉害的罪犯
You must've made one hell of a criminal.
我不是罪犯
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表