剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
你认为你哥哥一直在监狱里使用超能力吗
You think your brother's using his powers in prison?
他们被逼去偷东西
They're being forced to steal against their will.
如果你们跟我走
If you come with me,
我会尽全力
I will do everything in my power
让你们的声音被听到
to make sure your voices are heard.
别让我们失望
Don't let us down.
我所认识的凯莉·奥尔森从不轻言放弃
The Kelly Olsen that I know never gives up.
我要成为新的守护者
I wanna be the new Guardian.
一个邪恶的人夺走了我的超能力
An evil man took my powers
把我驱逐到了幻影区
and banished me to the Phantom Zone.
我无法穿越屏障进入你们的真实世界
I couldn't cross the barrier into your real world
我被困在了这里
and got trapped.
如果你让我离开这个梦境
If you get me out of this dream realm,
我将有足够的能力让你母亲起死回生
I will have enough power to bring your mother back to life.
我答应
I'm in.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
好了
All right.
我信守承诺 把你从梦境中带出来了
I brought you out of the dream world just like I promised.
-所以我... -放松 纳尔托尔人
- So where-- - Oh, relax, Naltorian.
我没有忘记我们的约定
I haven't forgotten our deal.
我会按照承诺让你的母亲回来一天
You will have your mother back for one day as promised,
但这将耗尽我最后的超能力
but this will sap the last of my power.
让我们把这事做个了结 我就可以去忙我的事了
Let's get it over with so I can be about my business.
什么事
What business?
你不是说你会直接回家吗
I thought you said you were going straight home.
我差点忘了 还有一条契约
Nearly forgot. There is one more stipulation.
在你母亲复活的这段时间
As long as Mummy is here,
你们会被困在一个魔境中
you'll be trapped inside a magical realm
任何信息都无法传入或传出
and no messages can come in or go out.
不行 我的朋友们会担心我的
No, my friends will worry.
你想多了吧 就算有人担心你
Doubtful. But if anyone does,
我的魔法也会把他们的想法
my magic will redirect their thoughts
转移到更有价值的问题上
to more worthwhile concerns.
等等
Wait...
见鬼
Bollocks!
我母亲在哪里
Where's my mother?
说句简单的"谢谢"就够了
You know, a simple "Thank you" Would suffice.
等等
Wait!
尼娅
Nia.
妈妈
Mom?
亲爱的
My darling...
你做了什么
what have you done?
我知道这是个危险的交易
I know it was a dangerous deal to make.
我知道她不值得信任
And I know that she wasn't to be trusted
让死人复活可能是个糟糕的主意
and that bringing back the dead probably wasn't the best idea,
但我感觉到她会遵守约定
but I sensed that she would keep her end of the bargain,
而她也做到了
and she did.
她把你带回了我身边
She brought you back to me.
我需要你 妈妈
I need you, Mom.
你走得太突然了 我还没有接受任何训练
You left so suddenly, and I don't have any training.
我从未离开过你 尼娅
I never left you, Nia.
我一直和你在一起 你只是没有注意到我的迹象
I was with you, always. You just haven't heeded my signs.
你为什么把我的猫头鹰赶走了
Why did you send my owl away?
那果然是你
That was you.
我觉得那有可能是你 但我...
I thought it might be, but I wasn't...
不敢确定
sure.
看 这就是我的问题所在
See, this is my problem!
我一直很努力地想成为一个英雄 让你为我骄傲
I have been trying so hard to be a hero and to make you proud,
但我就是无法解读我的梦境
but I just can't interpret my powers.
一切都很模糊 而我只能盲目地猜测
Everything's muddy, and I'm just guessing blindly!
我知道放尼克斯丽出来是不对的
I knew it was wrong to let Nyxly out,
但我只是想 一旦我们团聚了
but I just figured that once we were together,
就算她造成了问题 我们也能解决
if she caused a problem, we could fix it.
我们会的 对吗
And we will, right?
亲爱的
Sweetheart...
你在地球上释放了一股地狱般的力量
you've unleashed a force of hell on Earth.
那么我们必须阻止她
Then we have to stop her.
不
No.
不
No!
一定有办法离开这里
There has to be some way out of here.
今天不行
Not today.
你做了交易 尼娅
You made the bargain, Nia.
你把我召唤回来了
You called me back.
我们行动起来吧
Let's get to work.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
我们是你们友好的邻居超级朋友
We're your friendly neighborhood Super Friends.
想知道我们这些超级英雄如何保持强壮和敏锐吗
Wanna know how us superheroes stay strong and sharp?
我们会吃绿色蔬菜
We eat our greens.
孩子们 我以前经常吃甜甜圈
You see, kids, I used to eat a lot of donuts.
很好吃 对吗
Mmm! Good, correct?
不对
Incorrect.
我几乎没有力气去打击犯罪
I could barely keep up my strength to fight crime.
而现在 我比以前多了86%的能量
But now, I have 86% more energy than I used to
就因为我吃了绿色蔬菜
because I eat my greens.
"绿色"领域的事情你最熟悉了
And you would know all about being green,
对吧 布莱尼亚克五号♥
wouldn't you, Brainiac-5?
超女
Supergirl!
这比我想象的还要尴尬
Oh! That's even worse than I thought.
我竟然会被你说服去拍这种东西
I cannot believe I let you talk me into doing that.
胡说 那则公益广♥告♥堪称完美
Nonsense. That PSA is pitch-perfect.
虽然你的头发看起来有点奇怪
I mean, sure, your hair looks a little weird,
-但没有人会注意到这一点的 -好吧
- but no one's gonna notice that. - Okay.
你说过你想利用我们在媒体中的影响力
Look, you said you wanted to use our role in the media
来引起大家对重要问题的关注
to bring attention to important issues.
我是指更重要的问题
I meant weightier issues,
比如心理健康 或者福利制度
like mental health, or the welfare system.
健康饮食 这很重要
Healthy eating? That's important.
你一定知道我刚开始吃蔬菜时有多痛苦
I mean, you must have heard how I struggled with it.
恶心极了
It was gross.
布莱尼 抱歉 我不能让这则广♥告♥上线
Brainy, I'm sorry, but I cannot let this go live.
凯特科在20分钟前就发布了
CatCo posted it 20 minutes ago.
什么 你没征求我的意见就把它发给安德里亚了吗
What? You-- You sent it to Andrea without asking me?
-我问过你了 不是吗 -不 你没有
- I asked you, didn't I? - No! No, you didn't...
不管怎么样 没关系
Whatever. It's fine. It's fine.
我们可以让安德里亚趁着浏览量还低把它撤下来
We can have Andrea pull it before too many people see it.
-它已经达到了80万的浏览量 -80万
- It's already garnered 800,000 views. - 800...
你说得没错 当我们聚焦于一个问题时
You were right. When we spotlight an issue,
民众真的会去关注
the populace really listens.
我的心脏跳得好快
My heart is beating so fast.
听着
Listen...
来啊
Come on.
轮到你了 把我打倒在地
Your turn. Get me on the ground.
来吧 把我撂倒
Come on. Get me on the ground.
来啊 你可以的
Come on. You got this.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
不重要 这不是你教我的那招
Doesn't matter, it's not the move you showed me.
-但这招更管用 -我们再来一次 好吗
- Yeah, but it works better, anyway. - Let's just go again, okay?
好的
Okay.
我记得我当年训练的日子
I remember my training days.
艾丽克斯让我蒙着眼睛在氪石发射器下训练
Alex made me train blindfolded under Kryptonite emitters.
更糟糕的是 她还让我研究录像
And if that wasn't bad enough, then she made me study the tapes.
-是的 -场面够惨烈的
- Yes. - It was not pretty.
是工作上的事 我得走了 抱歉
Oh! It's work. I gotta go, I'm sorry.
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay?
是乔伊的集体宿舍发来的
It's Joey's group home.
他刚从奥兰多那里得知消息
Apparently he just got some news from Orlando.
公♥寓♥的事泡汤了
The apartment fell through.
什么 我还以为他们下个月就能搬进去了
What? I thought they were supposed to move in next month.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表