剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Must be nice.
在未知的时刻有东西能指引你
Having something to guide you during unknown times.
是的
It is.
尤其是在你的整个世界都被颠覆的时候
Especially when your whole world gets flipped upside-down
因为有人保密
because someone's keeping secrets.
那棵树是什么意思
So what does the tree mean?
从它的位置来看
Given its position,
也许是通往梦想图腾的路途
probably that the journey to the Dream Totem
从森林的某处开始
starts in a forest somewhere.
最近 当我进入我的梦境时
Lately, when I've been entering my dreams,
我都是从这个森林开始的
I start in this forest.
-有可能是这个吗 -有可能
- Could that be it? - It could.
那其他的符号♥呢 是什么意思
And what about these other symbols? What do they mean?
要解开挂毯
To decipher the tapestry,
你就得能看到梦境
you have to be able to see the Dream Realm.
所以我很难解释清楚
So it's difficult for me to say,
但是有一些书能帮到忙
but there are some books that can help...
梦想者是谁
你留着我的新闻剪报吗
You kept news clippings about me?
虽然我很生你的气 但你还是我姐姐
I might be furious with you, but you are still my sister.
我必须接受所有的这些吗
I have to take all of these?
再多加几个
Plus a few more.
或者你也可以跟我来
Or you could come with me.
真的吧
Really?
不管你喜欢与否
Look, like it or not,
没有你 我没法解开这副挂毯
I can't decipher this tapestry without you.
如果我解不开
And if I can't do that,
那我就不可能找到图腾
then there's no way I'm going to find the Totem.
我先发短♥信♥给布莱尼 把计划告诉他
Just wanna text Brainy and let him know the plan.
他是我男朋友 他有十二级的智力
My boyfriend, he's a twelfth-level intellect.
我要和梅芙去梦境 梦想图腾在那里
你来吗
Are you coming?
我在穹顶上来回巡视了十几次
I crisscrossed the dome a dozen times
到处都找不到那个东西
and couldn't find that thing anywhere.
-请告诉我你运气比我好 -可惜不是
- Please tell me you had better luck. - Unfortunately not.
显然在怪物隐形的时候
It appears that when the creature goes invisible,
它的能量信♥号♥♥也会隐藏
its energy signature does, too.
我觉得它要么害怕 要么躲起来了
My sense is it's either scared or hiding.
总好过恐吓当地人
Better that than terrorizing the locals.
人们似乎都待在家里
And people seem to be staying inside,
但谁知道他们会待多久呢
but who knows how long that'll last?
-我们要立刻解决这个问题 -好
- We need to fix this now. - Right.
-这里进行得怎么样 -非常慢
- How's it going over here? - Very slowly.
布莱尼把帕沃尼博士从睡眠实验室带去医院时
When Brainy took Dr. Pavoni from the sleep lab to the hospital,
他发现他的装置
he discovered that his device
可以看到人们的梦境
actually allows you to look into people's dream spaces.
所以尼克斯丽利用了这一点
So Nyxly was able to piggyback on that
回到梦境
to get back in the Dream Realm.
我希望如果我们把博士的设备和传送门
I'm hoping if we combine the doctor's device
结合在一起
with our portal technology,
再现尼克斯丽所做的 我们就能去找她了
we can create what Nyxly did so we can go in after her.
尼克斯丽骗了尼娅才得以离开梦境的
Nyxly tricked Nia to get out of the Dream Realm,
她怎么会想要再回去呢
why would she want to go back in?
因为梦想图腾就在那里
Because that's where the Dream Totem is.
尼娅看到了梦闪 带她找到了她妹妹梅芙
Nia had a dream flash that led to her sister, Maeve,
她告诉尼娅梦想图腾就在那里
who told her the Dream Totem is in there.
她发短♥信♥来说
She texted saying that
她们现在要进入梦境去找图腾
they're entering the Realm now to go look for it.
如果尼克斯丽拿到了梦想图腾
If Nyxly gets her hand on that Dream Totem,
即使没有其他的图腾 她也能拥有梦境能力
she could access Dream Powers even without the other Totems.
这样她就无人能挡了
That could make her unstoppable.
我们要赶快让传送口运行起来
We need to get that portal up and running fast.
威廉来电
威廉 当然
Hey, William. Yeah, of course.
-我们还在做模拟面试 -去吧
- We're still on for the mock interview. - Go. Go.
莉娜和布莱尼可以搞定传送口
Lena and Brainy can handle the portal.
我和艾丽克斯会搞定怪物的
Alex and I will handle the creature.
有进展了我们会打给你的
We'll call when we have something.
威廉 一会见
Okay, William, I'll see you soon.
这个森林让我想起了
This forest reminds me
中学时老妈带我们去的那次露营
of that camping trip Mom took us on in middle school.
她忘了拿电筒
She forgot all the flashlights
所以我们只好整晚坐在黑暗中
so we had to sit in the dark all night.
那棵树一直刮着帐篷 你吓坏了
The trees kept scratching the tent and you were terrified
因为你以为有女巫要来抓我们
because you thought it was some witch coming to get us.
我们还有多远
How much further do we have?
我想我们也许要走过森林
I think we might have to go beyond the forest.
走过
Beyond?
那里有一整片无垠的梦空间
There is an entire Dream Expanse out there.
你从来没进去过吗
You've never accessed it?
你没听说过梦境远方或是MK·奈斯勒
Haven't you read Of Dreams Beyond or anything M.K. Nessler?
偶尔看本书
You know, it wouldn't kill you
你也不会死吧
to crack open a book every once in a while.
梅芙 如果你这么专业
Okay, Maeve, if you're such an expert,
那你要怎么进入无垠梦空间呢
how do you access the Dream Expanse?
别把责任推在我身上
Don't turn this around on me.
-站住 -你站着吧
- Stop. - You stop.
你的项链在发光 退回树那边
Your necklace is glowing. Go back to the tree.
项链从来没发过光
It's never done that before.
你认为这意味着什么
What do you think it means?
我们找到了
We found it.
浩瀚梦苍穹
The Dream Expanse.
总统先生
Mr. President...
有人认为
while some feel
柯尔多·马提斯要对最近冲突负有责任
Corto Maltese is to blame for the recent hostilities,
其他人说是卡兹尼亚的经济制裁
others say it's Kaznia's economic sanctions
引发了这种紧张局面
that started the tension.
你会承认这当中有一定的道理吗
Will you admit there's some truth to that?
我的意见不是重点
My opinion is not the issue.
重点是有关国家的行动
What matters is the actions of the countries involved.
下一个问题
Next question.
-好吧 -别让他们回避这个问题
- Okay. I guess-- - Don't let them duck the question.
让他们面对这个问题
Make them confront it.
威廉说得一点也没错
William is absolutely right.
尤其是我刚刚安排了你
Especially since I just arranged for an off-the-books meeting
和卡兹尼亚首席谈判代表私下会面
between you and the chief Kaznian treaty negotiator.
-什么 -他的其他计划被迫取消了
- What? - His other plans got canceled
因为这个可笑的穹顶
because of this ridiculous dome.
今天下午两点在主街的努南家会面
Meeting's at 2:00 this afternoon at Noonan's on Main.
当然 我会去的 谢谢你 -很好
- Yeah, of course. Yes, I will be there. Thank you. - Good.
-你今天真是一帆风顺啊 -是
- You really are having a day of days. - Yeah.
州长正在要求超女和超级朋友
The governor is demanding supergirl and the Super Friends
即时新闻
州长要求撤下穹顶
撤下他们在纳市建起的穹顶
take down the dome they've constructed in National City.
他们搞出这个穹顶简直是疯了
What they did with that dome was madness.
-谁做了什么 -超级朋友
- What who did? - The Super Friends.
我知道他们是好意
I know they mean well
除了这一切之外
and they're dealing with Nyxly
还要对付尼克斯丽
on top of everything else,
但是他们确实
but, they did erect a dome
在未经他人同意就用穹顶罩住了半座城市
over half the city without consulting anyone.
但当时没有时间商量了
But there was no time to.
那生物差点毁掉整个核发电站
That creature was going to destroy a nuclear plant.
我当然没在争论这一点
Of course. I'm not arguing that.
但是我现在听到各种事
But now I'm hearing stories
像是员工无法去工作
that employees are being cut off from work.
父母和孩子被迫分离
Parents separated from children.
我只是希望超级朋友
I just hope the Super Friends'
最近的功绩没有让他们自负起来
recent success hasn't gone to their head.
不会 没有 没有 他们能应付好的
No, it hasn't. It hasn't. They can handle this.
就像我能应付好你一样 扎哈罗夫总统
Like I can handle you, President Zakharov.
光晶代表着地球上所有人的梦想
The spires of light represent the dreams of everyone on Earth.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表