剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我玩够游戏了
I'm done playing games.
我打给地检达成了协议
I called the DA and made a deal.
我离开卢瑟公♥司♥ 他就放弃调查
I leave Luthor Corp and he'll drop the investigation.
你应该知道你离开后 不会从公♥司♥得到
You do realize you won't get a penny from the company
一分钱
after you leave.
你努力的一切都没有了
Everything you've worked for will be gone.
再见 莱克斯
Goodbye, Lex.
你不能就这么走了
You can't just walk away.
你太恨我了
You hate me too much.
我确实恨你
I do hate you.
我只是更爱自己
I just love me more.
我今天差点失去你
So, I almost lost you today,
因为我忙着战斗而没有敞开心扉
because I was too busy soldiering on to open up
和你分享我的恐惧
and share my fears with you.
我不会再这么做了
I won't ever do that again.
从现在开始
From now on...
我们是一个团队
we're a team.
我们已经是了
We already were.
我在这 只是因为我灵魂的一部分在你体内
I'm only here because a copy of my soul resided within you.
我预感你是个不错的联结对象 荣恩·荣兹
I had a hunch that you'd be a good one to bind to, J'onn J'onzz.
我还不赖
I'm not bad.
那些是干什么
What are those for?
为了今天你做我的磐石
For being my rock today.
我不知道 我只是
I don't know. I'll just...
我是你的磐石
I was your rock?
我今天救不了任何人
I couldn't save anyone today.
那不是真的
That's not true.
你救了我
You saved me.
你让我想起我想从世界上消失的时候
You reminded me that when I want to disappear from the world,
我只需要 站起来 摆脱这种状态
I need to just... get up and shake myself off
面对困难的事物
and face the hard things.
因为我们爱的人
Because people that we love
值得
are worth it.
生活值得
Life is worth it.
当今天我看到荣恩开始失去希望时
When I saw J'onn start to lose hope today,
那就像看着一面镜子
it was like looking in a mirror...
然后我听到了你的声音
And then I heard your voice.
你告诉我 即使在最黑暗的时刻
You were telling me that even in the darkest times
我们也能找到一丝希望
we can always find a glimmer of hope.
荣恩今天想放弃
J'onn wanted to give up today,
但他没有 我们都没有
but he didn't. None of us did.
我们做到了不可能之事
And we did the impossible.
搬来和我住吧
Move in with me.
我想每早醒来告诉你 我有多爱你
I wanna wake up every morning and tell you how much I love you.
因为生活疯狂且难以预测
Because life is crazy and it's unpredictable
真正重要的是我们和我们爱的人
and all the really matters is that we share the little things
分享琐事 所以
with the people that we love, so...
你觉得呢
what do you say?
好的
Yes.
艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 好的 我愿意
Alex Danvers, yes. Okay.
我想你赢得了和卢瑟女士的大战
I see you won your war with Ms. Luthor.
所以 拥有一切的男人的下一步是什么
So, what's next for the Man Who Has Everything?
我去获得更多
I go get more.
你好 孩子们
Hi, boys.
你真不应该
You know, you really shouldn't
这么大声地磨刀
sharpen your knives quite so loudly.
这样很容易就找到你了
It makes it super easy to find you.
-卡拉 -我带你出去
- Kara! - I'm getting you out.
卡拉 谢谢你
Kara. Thank you.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
-你是谁 -爸爸 这是尼克斯丽
- Who are you? - Father, this is Nyxly.
她帮我救了你
She's who helped me rescue you.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
别担心
Oh, don't sweat it.
我想你们要回到你们原来的地方了
Right, I guess you'll be getting back to where you came from now.
是的 你们在那更安全
Yes, you'll be safer there.
其实 我觉得我们不该撤退
Actually, um, I don't think we should retreat.
我觉得我们该继续找出路
I think we should keep looking for a way out.
幻影区的
Of the Phantom Zone?
没有出路 相信我 我找过了
There isn't one. Believe me, I've looked.
你不知道去哪找
You didn't know where to look.
我妈妈建了这个地方 有出路的
My mother built this place. There is a way out.
出路和一个联结这里和外界宇宙的
It's tied to an anchor that tethers this place
锚连在一起
to the rest of the universe.
但它在幻影区的另一部分
But it's in a different part of the Phantom Zone.
可能有更安全的通过传送门传送的方式
Maybe there's a safer way to travel through portals
而不用搭幻影的便车
without catching a ride with a Phantom.
你是说我的魔法
You mean my magic?
你觉得我能做到
You think I could do it?
这样我可以和你一起
And then I could come with you
我可以离开这里
and I could get out of here.
只有一种方法可以知道
There's only one way to find out.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表