剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我只想埃斯梅能平安
I just want Esme to be safe.
你出发点是好的 卡拉
You have good intentions, Kara.
但毕竟艾丽克斯和凯莉才是埃斯梅的妈妈
But Alex and Kelly are Esme's mothers.
怎么抚养埃斯梅 决定权在她们
How they raise her is really up to them.
我知道你想分享你姐姐的喜悦
I know you want to share in your sister's happiness.
所以你们最好在
It might be worth it
今晚派对之前冰释前嫌
to try and clear the air before the party tonight.
你好啊
Hey, there.
我在和我妈妈玩捉迷藏 你看见她了吗
I'm playing hide and seek with my mom. Do you see her?
没有 但我觉得你能出来了 很安全
No. I think it's safe to come out.
你是不是又做点心了
Did you bake something?
没错 我给高塔的每个人都做了苹果派
I did, some apple tarts for everyone here at the Tower.
我也是高塔的人
I'm at the Tower.
没错 给你
You are.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Of course.
我们学校正在举办烘焙大赛
My school's having a baking competition.
我想做巧克力卷 就像你一样
I'm making chocolate roulade, just like you.
但切尔西说这太傻了
But Chelsea said it's stupid.
这可不好
Well, that's not very nice.
我觉得没有人会不喜欢吃巧克力卷
I think anyone who doesn't like chocolate roulade is a Dodo bird.
告诉你一个秘密
Let me tell you a little secret
这是我在科钦的宾杜阿姨告诉我的
that I got from Auntie Bindu in Cochin.
那里是我在印度的老家
That's where I'm from in India.
想要制♥作♥与众不同的巧克力卷
The trick to making really special chocolate
秘诀就是加一小撮豆蔻
is a pinch of cardamom,
一点姜黄 再撒上一些丁香
a touch of turmeric, and a sprinkle of cloves.
-替我保密好吗 -没问题
- It's a secret, okay? - Yeah.
妈妈来了
It's Mom!
该死
Damn.
埃斯梅的验血结果还没出来
Still no results from Esme's blood test?
没有
No.
我要取消今晚的派对
I'm going to cancel the party tonight.
别 艾丽克斯
Alex, no.
你确定要取消今晚的派对
Are you sure you want to cancel the party?
我很确定
Yes, I'm sure.
我们也许不需要埃斯梅的验血结果了
We may not need Esme's blood test after all.
我刚才又跟埃斯梅的学校打了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with her school again.
她班里又来了一个新的外星人同学
There's a new alien in her class,
是个塔塔麦特人
a Tattamite.
我听说过它们
I've read about them.
它们性情冲动
They have powerful tempers
而且有着独特的皮肤标记
and can manifest distinctive skin markings,
并被用作伪装
which they use as camouflage.
皮肤标记
Skin markings?
埃斯梅可能模仿了他
Esme might have mimicked this student,
因此她脖子上出现了玫瑰印记
which caused the rose tattoo on her neck.
这就解释了她不稳定的超能力以及暴躁情绪
And that would account for her erratic powers and her anger.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
这就意味着你们不用取消派对了
So this means you guys don't have to cancel the party,
埃斯梅也不会错过烘焙比赛了
and Esme doesn't have to miss the baking competition.
可我们现在能及时赶到吗
Yeah, but, I mean, are we going to get there in time?
即刻出发
If we leave now.
卡拉 我们找到纳西姆的飞船了
Hey, Kara. We just got a hit off Naxim's ship.
幸亏你的氪星战衣能适应外太空环境
Good thing your Kryptosuit's good for outer space.
荣恩 找不到莱克斯和尼克斯丽
J'onn, there's no sign of Lex or Nyxly.
有什么发现吗
Anything?
没有 我等会去看看左舷
Negative. I'm about to search the portside of the...
等会 荣恩
Wait. J'onn?
荣恩 我听不见
J'onn, I can't--
我的战衣感觉不太一样了
My suit feels different.
我想你可能更喜欢性感风
I thought you might appreciate a little extra oomph,
所以我特意把真♥相♥图腾放到了你的护胸上
so I custom fitted the Truth Totem into your chest plate.
左臂是装载希望图腾能量的加农炮
You'll find the Hope Totem in your left arm cannon.
莱克斯 我们知晓未来你和尼克斯丽的一切
Lex, we know about you and Nyxly in the future.
我们不会让你们得逞的
We're not gonna let that happen.
你好像忘了
It seems that you've forgotten,
我总是势在必得
I always get what I want.
看上去好像挺疼的
That looks like it hurts.
这是31世纪的纳米机器人 会融化她的战衣
Just some 31st century nanobots to soften her up.
超女
Supergirl?
超女 有些不对劲
Supergirl, something's not right.
好久不见 火星佬
Why, hello, Martian.
这比我想象的还容易
That was easier than I thought.
等等 你上哪了
Wait. What... Where'd you go?
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk about this?
如此可怜又轻易受骗的超女
Poor, deluded Supergirl.
尽管已经死路一条 还天真地抱有希望
So naively hopeful, despite overwhelming odds.
警告 氧气水平下降
Warning. Oxygen levels failing.
氧气含量达到临界值
Oxygen levels critical.
自毁程序启动
Self-destruct sequence initiated.
你还好吗 莱克斯呢
Are you okay? Where's Lex?
他和尼克斯丽逃跑了
He's gone, with Nyxly.
自毁倒计时
Self-destructing.
十 九 八
Ten, nine, eight...
我们得走了
We have to go.
我要找到希望图腾再走
The Hope Totem, I'm not leaving here without it.
七 六 五 四
... seven, six, five, four...
-就是现在 -三
- Supergirl, now! - ... three,
二 一
two, one.
今天与尼克斯丽和莱克斯的遭遇战有什么收获吗
What's your takeaway from today's encounter with Nyxly and Lex?
是场大胜
I'd say it's a huge win.
他们的飞船和莱克斯军团被摧毁了
They no longer have a ship, no Lexosuit army
图腾也没了
and no Totems.
现在五个图腾都安放在孤独堡垒
We also have five Totems secured at Fortress of Solitude,
这条就别见报了
but don't print that.
干得漂亮 伙计们
Great job, guys.
莉娜都告诉我们了
Lena just filled us in.
更重要的是 请对我们的新任烘焙冠军
And more importantly, please give a big round of applause
致以经久不息的掌声
to the new school baking champion.
这真是今晚派对的完美开场
That's a perfect kickoff to the big party tonight.
保姆刚刚打电♥话♥说她得了胃肠性感冒
About that, our sitter just called up sick with the stomach flu,
所以今晚只有艾丽克斯能去
so you'll only have Alex.
别这样 我来照顾埃斯梅
Don't be ridiculous, I'll take care of Esme.
我们可是烘焙好搭档 不是吗
She and I have a baker's bond, right?
威廉 大家都想你去派对
William, we wanted you at the party.
我很乐意帮忙照顾埃斯梅
Please, I'm happy to help.
就把这当作给你们的结婚礼物吧
See it as a part of a wedding gift.
我们得赶紧准备准备 今晚可有的庆祝
Well, we better all get ready. We have a lot to celebrate.
准备好了吗
All right. Ready?
艾丽克斯 等一下
Hey, Alex, wait.
-我过会就来 -好的
- I'll catch up. - Okay.
来吧
Come on.
我只想确认一下我们之间没事了
I just want to make sure we're okay after...
因为之前的事
After earlier.
我很抱歉我越界了
I'm really sorry I overstepped.
我知道你这是为埃斯梅好
I know you want what's best for Esme.
我很抱歉我反应太过激了
And I'm sorry that I reacted so harshly.
你童年经历的那些太不幸了
And that it was so hard for you as a kid.
我希望我能多做些什么来让你好受点
I wish there was more that I could have done to make it easier.
你竭尽全力地来帮我 你现在依旧如此
You did so much to help me. You still do.
埃斯梅有你这个妈妈真好
Esme is really lucky to have you.
不让她觉得自己是个异类
It's really important to me
对我真的很重要
that she doesn't feel like an "Other".
我不知道作为一个外星人长大是什么感受
I don't know what it's like to grow up as an alien,
但我确实知道不忠于自己是个什么滋味
but I do know what it's like to not be living your truth.
而我不想她也那样
And I don't want that for her.
你说得对
You're right.
埃斯梅理应对自己的身份感到骄傲
Esme deserves to be proud of every part of her identity.
你也是
So do you.
尤其是母亲这个身份
Especially the mom part.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表