剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
If you get me out of this dream realm,
我将有足够的能力让你母亲起死回生
I will have enough power to bring your mother back to life.
让人起死回生 那是...
Bringing someone back from the dead, that's...
严重违反宇宙法的行为
a serious infraction of universal law.
我知道五维生物很强大
I know imps are powerful,
但我不知道他们还能做到这一点
but I didn't know they could do that.
我们可以 不过有一些限制
We can. With some limits.
我只能让你母亲复活一天
I can only bring your mother back to life for exactly one day.
-真的吗 -瞬间就能做到
- Really? - In a snap.
我们的需求如此相似
You and I have such similar needs,
我们都想与我们的家人团聚
to be reunited with our families.
我们互相帮助是命中注定的
It's destiny that we help each other.
-你怎么想 -我...
- What do you say? - I... I...
范库尔监狱
谢谢 你好 监狱长
Thank you. Hi, Warden.
感谢你同意见我们
Thank you so much for seeing us.
与凯特科的明星记者和她的朋友见面是我的荣幸
Always a pleasure to see CatCo's star reporter and her friend.
今天有什么能为你们效劳
What can I do for you today?
我们是为了监狱的重生计划而来
We're here about the prison's Second Chances program.
这是我最喜欢谈论的话题了
There's nothing I enjoy talking about more.
我们在改变囚犯们的生活
We're literally changing lives.
这在很大程度上要感谢你 丹弗斯小姐
Thanks in no small part to you, Miss Danvers.
自从你的文章发表后
Since your article came out,
捐赠者和企业赞助商不断找上门来
donors and corporate sponsors have been beating down our door.
这很好
That's great.
大多数人仅仅把监狱看作是一个惩罚人的地方
Most people just see prison as a place to punish people.
他们看到的是罪行而不是人
They see the crime and not the person.
我们则不然 我们会尊重我们的工人
Not us. We respect our workers.
我们会教他们新的技能 这有助于他们
We teach them new skills, which helps them
作为有价值的劳动力重新进入社会
reenter society as valuable and productive members.
所以当我听到凯莉提供的消息时 我很担心
Which is why I was worried when I heard from Kelly.
她有个年幼的客户 他哥哥参与了这个项目
Uh, she has a young client who has a brother in the program.
其中可能存在问题
There might be a problem.
他担心他哥哥在工作中
Yeah, he's worried his brother is being injured
因过度使用电磁脉冲能力而受伤
overusing his EMP powers on the job.
我们不知道他是受害者还是教唆者
We don't know if he's a victim or an instigator.
我认为这两种情况都不会发生
I can't imagine a scenario where either one of those is true.
所以没有发生过涉及电磁脉冲能力的事件吗
So, there have been no incidents involving EMP powers?
所有外星人在工作现场都会一直受到监控
All aliens are continuously monitored on the work site,
如果有人使用了超能力 我会知道
and if anyone had used their powers, I would know about it.
-那个工人叫什么名字 -奥兰多·戴维斯
- What's the worker's name? - Orlando Davis.
我向你们保证 我会查清楚
Well, I promise you, I'll check into it.
如果有任何涉及到这孩子的问题
And if there's anything to the boy's concerns,
我会处理好的
I'll take care of it.
我们能见见奥兰多吗
Could we see Orlando?
我很想告诉乔伊 我们见到他了
I would love to tell Joey that we did.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
探视都需要提前两周申请
All visits need to be requested two weeks in advance.
你下篇报道可以透露一些
In your next article, you could shed some light
这里的官僚体制
on all the bureaucratic red tape around here.
你确定这样有用吗
You sure this is gonna work?
你没忘记我超女吧
You do remember I'm Supergirl?
她叫卡拉·丹弗斯 我叫凯莉·奥尔森
Hi, Kara Danvers and Kelly Olsen
我们是来见奥兰多·戴维斯的
to see Orlando Davis.
好的
Okay.
天啊 稍等一下
Jeez. One moment.
抱歉 名字是什么来着
Sorry. What was that name again?
其实我们搞错了
You know what? Actually, we made a mistake.
谢谢 但是我们改天再来吧
Thanks, but we're gonna come back another time.
好的
Okay.
-怎么了 -奥兰多已经在去工作的路上了
- What's wrong? - Orlando is already on his way to his job.
奥兰多·戴维斯
Orlando Davis.
奥兰多在那里
There's Orlando.
继续走
Keep it moving.
我说了精神点 奥兰多
I said look alive, Orlando.
对于一个得到监狱长宣传的所有机会的人来说
For someone having all of the opportunities the warden touted,
他看起来并不是很开心
he doesn't look very happy.
是的
No, he doesn't.
幸好我会飞
Good thing I can fly.
范库尔监狱
萨默林产业
荣恩
J'onn?
我追踪隐身人的能量信♥号♥♥来到这里
I tracked the Obscuran energy signature to this spot.
就是说金属人也在这里
Chances are the Metalomite is there, too.
还有力场人和能量人
And a Toradine and a Dynamorph.
那辆货车把那些被监禁的外星人
That van just pulled those incarcerated aliens
从工作释放点带到这里
from a work-release site.
凯莉和我们提起的那个孤儿
One of them is the brother of the orphan
其中一个是他的哥哥
Kelly was telling us about.
他们为什么会在这里
Why would they be here?
光天化日之下这么做真是疯了
It's crazy doing this in daylight.
老大就想这样
It's what the boss wants.
任何人想阻止我们 你们几个负责搞定他们
Anyone tries to stop us, you boys can stop them.
你可以把我们变成金属 但我们不伤人
No. No, you can make us steal, but we don't hurt people.
照我说的做 否则受伤的是你自己
You do as you're told, or the one getting hurt is you.
他们被逼去偷东西
They're being forced to steal against their will.
他们在制♥造♥放射性核弹
They're building a dirty nuke.
是超级 立刻撤退
It's Supergirl! Pull out, now!
-快走 -坚持住
- Let's move. - Hold up.
-快一点 -快开车
- Hurry, hurry. - Start the van!
齐了 快开车
All right. Hit it!
范库尔监狱
范库尔监狱长召开记者招待会
凯特科媒体公♥司♥
目前有五名外星工人
The whereabouts of the five alien workers
下落不明
are unknown at this time,
但是我们相信在他们逃跑的同时
but we believe that while they were making their escape,
还绑♥架♥了范库尔监狱警官拉里·查普曼
they kidnapped Van Kull offier Larry Chapman.
那位警官用枪指着他们
That officer held them at gunpoint.
我们要找到他们
We need to find them.
显然混进犯人改造计划的人
Well, it's obvious someone who's infiltrated the prison program
在利用奥兰多和其他工人的外星超能力
is using Orlando and the other workers for their alien powers.
没错
Exactly.
金属人可以扭曲金属
So, we have a Metalomite who can warp metal,
力场人可以制♥造♥力场
a Toradine who creates force fields,
隐身人拥有隐身能力
an Obscuran who has cloaking abilities,
能量人可以释放能量波
and a Dynamorph who can unleash energy blasts.
而奥兰多是能制♥造♥电磁脉冲的泽尔坦人
And Orlando is a Zeltarian who can produce EMPs.
我答应过乔伊我会帮忙
I promised Joey I'd help,
而我一直让他哥哥陷入危险之中
and all I did was put his brother in danger.
他们受人威胁 我本应该能救出他们的
They were threatened. I should have been able to save them.
要怪就怪那个幕后黑手
The only people to blame are those behind all this.
不管他们是什么人
Well, whoever they are,
如果他们一心想搞到放射性核弹
if they're dead set on getting their hands on a dirty bomb,
那他们肯定会瞄准其他的铀源
then they're bound to target other sources of uranium.
我们不能让此事发生
Well, we can't let that happen,
不然他们就有足够的材料制♥造♥二十枚炸♥弹♥了
or they'd have enough material to make 20 bombs.
污染整座城市
Contaminate the whole city.
我们可以从追踪这五个外星人的能量信♥号♥♥开始
We can start by following all five alien energy signatures.
目前没有发现他们的踪迹
Right now, there's no trace of them.
他们肯定是想办法屏蔽了
They must be shielded somehow.
不知道 我会想办法绕过去的
I don't know, I'll look for ways around it.
你就这么做 我回一趟监狱
While you do that, I'm gonna head back to the prison.
科特监狱长需要知道真♥相♥
Warden Kote needs to know the truth.
我应该通过适当的渠道
I should have run Joey's concerns about Orlando
去查查乔伊对奥兰多的担忧
through the proper channels.
我只会让大家的处境更糟
I only made things worse for everyone.
是因为你想要帮乔伊
It was because of you wanting to help Joey
我们才发现了奥兰多和其他人受人利用
that we found out about Orlando and the others being exploited,
然后发现了炸♥弹♥的事
which then led us to finding out about the bomb.
这个体制对他们不利
The system is stacked against them,
我不知道为什么我觉得我能做点什么
and I don't know why I thought I could do anything about it.
我了解和深爱的凯莉·奥尔森永不言弃
The Kelly Olsen that I know and that I love, she never gives up.
我们从幻影区营救卡拉的时候
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表