剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
It's so good to finally meet you.
我很喜欢你的文章
You know, I'm a big fan of your work.
-谁能拍一下吗 -安德里亚
- Can someone get a camera on this? - Andrea!
拍视频 这是个好主意
Filming this? That's a good idea.
因为我要把消息传出去 告诉超女
Because I need to get a message out, to Supergirl.
我会杀死这个人
I will kill this man
除非她把希望图腾和人性图腾
unless she brings me the Hope Totem and the Humanity Totem
在日落之前带到这里
right here by sunset.
你不许伤害他
Don't you hurt him.
我不会跟你玩这种游戏 超女
I'm not going to play this game with you, Supergirl.
日落前把图腾带给我 不然他就会死
Bring me the Totems by sunset or he dies.
在那之后 我会用图腾
And after that, I will use the Totem
让这地方的人们感到恐惧 从而失去所有希望
to make swathes of people feel fear until there's no hope left.
就像这样
Kind of like this.
-谢谢你 超女 -没事
- Thank you, Supergirl. - Yeah.
柯基兹斯
Cgyrzyx.
你没有通过考验
You have failed the gauntlet.
超女是不会把图腾给你的
Supergirl won't give you those Totems.
她会想到另外的办法
She'll find another way.
我从未见过如此充满天真的星球
I've never seen a planet so driven by naivete.
你是最天真的一个
And, you know, you're quite the worst of them,
怀抱言论自♥由♥的信念
with your devotion to free press.
你不相信言论自♥由♥吗
You don't believe in free press?
记者折射出当权者的问题
Journalism shines a light on people in power.
确保不会有独♥裁♥者肆意妄为
It ensures no authoritarian impulse goes unchecked.
限制像你这样的人
Much like yourself.
如果你认为你的小报纸
If you think your little newspaper
对那些真正当权的人会有任何影响
has any impact on those with real power,
那你就比我想的还要痴心妄想
you're more delusional than I thought.
不 当权者会认为他们做的事永远是正确的
No, the powerful will always believe their way is righteous.
我很清楚
I would know.
我爸爸就曾是我的维度中
My father was the most
最强大的存在
powerful being in my dimension.
他获得的权力越大 就越腐♥败♥
The more power he gained, the more corrupt he became.
我想指出他的错误
I tried to show him the error of his ways...
他削弱了我的力量
and he decimated me.
但很快
But soon...
我就会重新集齐万能石图腾
I will reunite the AllStone...
然后让事情重回正轨
and I will finally set things right.
在你做了那些事之后
After everything you've done...
你造成了那么多混乱
all of the chaos you've wrought...
你真的认为自己在伸张正义吗
you really think you're delivering justice?
是的
Yeah.
压制陌生人 远离他们
Avertat ab eis et advenam opprimebant.
咒语生效时间很短
The charm is very short term.
那不是你的本意 对吧
Am I correct in assuming that wasn't your intention?
我用了粒子
I tried the articles.
拿不到图腾
I couldn't get the Totem.
我从树上救下猫 阻止犯罪
I saved cats from trees and people from crime.
飞过卡兹尼亚和柯尔多·马提斯
I flew over Kaznia and Corto Maltese,
告诉人们我不会让他们失望
telling the people I wouldn't let them down.
还是拿不到图腾
Couldn't get the Totem.
我不知道
I have no idea
一次次失败的尝试是不是让布朗国务卿处境更困难
if trying and failing is making things worse for Secretary Brown.
海牙的情况越来越糟糕
The situation at The Hague is devolving.
我们得找到尼克斯丽
We need to find Nyxly,
或者想办法救出威廉
or come up with some way to save William
而不给她任何图腾
without giving her either Totem.
你们俩最好是有好消息
Please tell me you two have some good news.
抱歉 卡拉 我也希望 可是
I'm sorry, Kara. I wish I did, but...
我到处都定位不到尼克斯丽
I haven't been able to locate Nyxly,
威廉和纳西姆的飞船
William or Naxim's ship anywhere.
我的护身咒目前
And my protective charm is more of a
还停留在练习阶段
practice zap at the moment.
还不足以保护
It's not gonna be enough to protect
人性或希望图腾 防止落入尼克斯丽手里
either the Humanity or the Hope Totem from Nyxly.
埃斯梅
Hey, Esme.
对不起
I am really sorry
今天我逼你练习逼得太紧了
that I pushed you to practice so hard today.
我们给你准备了另一个礼物
We got you another present,
你得跟过来 亲自看看
but you have to come with us to see it.
好吗
Do you want to?
好
Okay.
来
Here.
我牵着你的手
I'll hold your hand too.
他其实算是宠物
So, he's more like a pet, really.
叫做求真者
He's called a Truth Seeker.
碰到他的人只能说实话
Anyone who touches it, they can only tell the truth.
所以只要你靠近他 你也会有他的能力
So that means when you're around him, you have his powers too.
你就能确保
So you can be 100% absolutely certain
我们对你说的都是实话
that everything we say to you is the truth.
有件重要的事要告诉你
We have something important to tell you.
你要试试吗
Do you want to try it out?
好 要不要牵我们的手 好
Okay. You want to hold our hands? Yeah.
我们永远
We are never,
永远不会把你送走 好不好
ever gonna send you away. Okay?
不管你做什么 说什么
No matter what you do, no matter what you say.
即使你的能力变强 变得难以理解
Even if your powers get big and confusing,
即使你再也不想用你的能力 也没关系
even if you never want to use your powers again.
我们是你的家人了 埃斯梅
We're your family now, Esme.
我们会一起成长
And we're gonna grow together.
这个过程中 你会犯错
And you're going to make some mistakes,
我们也会
and we're going to make mistakes.
我今天早些时候就犯错了
I made mistakes earlier today.
但我们要相互学习
But we're going to learn from one another.
最重要的就是
And the most important thing...
我们会一直在一起
through it all, we'll do it together.
我之前也有家人 但他们遭遇了坏事
I had a family before but bad things happened to them...
就只剩我一个了
and I was alone.
你想知道你的新家人是做什么的吗
Do you want to know what your new family does for a living?
我们是超级英雄
We're superheroes.
对 所以你不用担心我们
Yeah. So that means that you don't have to worry about us.
因为我们本来就要面对坏事
Because it's our job to face all the bad things.
而且你知道吗
And you know what?
我们很擅长这个
We're really good at it.
我相信你们
I believe you.
谈判彻底失败了
The talks broke down completely.
柯尔多·马提斯首相说他感觉受到了威胁
The Corto Maltesian Prime Minister said he felt threatened.
两国政♥府♥都下了封锁令
Governments in both nations have issued lockdowns
军事领袖返回了各自的首都
as military leaders flock to their respective capitals.
联盟国担心 假如其中一个国家
Allies were concerned that if one of the nations
卡兹尼亚和柯尔多·马提斯或将拉开核战
发射核弹
launches a nuclear missile,
冲突会影响到全球
the conflict could have global consequences.
今天早上 我还充满希望
This morning, I was so hopeful.
想到埃斯梅 想到
Thinking about Esme, about...
远比昨天美好的未来 现在却是这样
a future that was so much brighter than yesterday, and now this.
摆在我们面前的是这种结果
This is what lies ahead of us.
我无法容忍♥
I can't have it.
也不会容忍♥
I won't have it.
如果他们发射核弹 我们就阻止他们
If they launch those missiles, we will stop them.
我们要做的不止如此 荣恩
We have to do more than that, J'onn.
你不是说你不该插手的吗
Didn't you say you weren't supposed to interfere?
没错 但现在有人在插手人类历史
I did, but someone is interfering with human history
一个根本不在乎人性或希望的人
who doesn't care about humanity or hope.
我会不惜一切代价保护地球
And I will do whatever it takes to protect this planet,
哪怕是要解除那些国家的核武器
including disarming those countries,
我要让人们不必再惧怕明天
so that the people don't have to fear tomorrow
后天和之后的日子
or the next day or the next.
你会给他们带去希望
You'll inspire a hope
比太阳的光芒还要长久 还要闪耀
that burns longer and brighter than the sun.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表