剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I know. Me? In love?
我始终独自面对这个世界
I've always shouldered this world alone.
我从来不知道拥有一位真正的伴侣意味着什么
I've never known what it meant to have a true partner.
谁能配得上我的智慧 天分和纯粹的才华
Who could possibly match my wit, my flair, my unfiltered genius?
但当我遇到尼克斯丽时 我知道了
But when I met Nyxly, i knew.
她就是那个人
She was the one.
这事本来应该很简单
This was supposed to be so easy.
来到这个时代
Come to this time,
在超级朋友们找到真爱图腾之前帮助尼克斯丽拿到它
help Nyxly get the Love Totem before the Super Friends find it,
然后回到未来 那时我的尼克斯丽仍然活着
and then return to the future where my Nyxly would still be alive.
如果她不相信我 我就没法救她
I can't save her if she doesn't trust me.
如果她根本不喜欢我 她就不会相信我
And she won't trust me if she doesn't even like me.
如果她现在不喜欢我
And if she doesn't like me now,
她将来怎么会爱我呢
how will she love me in the future?
我一个字都没听懂
I did not understand a word of that.
可是既然她以前都能爱上你
But if she loved you before,
你为什么不"故技重施"呢
why don't you just do that again?
你这个长着一张帅脸的大白♥痴♥ 我就该那么办
You big, beautiful idiot. That's exactly what I should do.
在你们成功之前 我不会发表任何文章
Okay, I won't publish anything until after you succeed.
但是 这个计划到底是怎么运作的
But how exactly is this plan going to work?
在与氪星女巫全息图进行商议后
After conferring with the Kryptonian witch hologram,
我们已经推断出尼克斯丽将去寻找的下一个图腾
we've deduced the next Totem Nyxly will go after.
真爱图腾
The Love Totem.
利用我的魔法
Using my magic,
我可以模拟我们已经拥有的图腾的能量
I'm going to mimic the energy of the Totems we already have
从而创造一个假的真爱图腾
thereby creating a fake Love Totem,
它跟真图腾没有明显区别
which will be indistinguishable from the real one.
当尼克斯丽接收到这个信♥号♥♥时 她会来找图腾
When Nyxly picks up on that signature, she'll come for the Totem,
前往我们选择的安全地点
right to the secure location we've chosen.
我们的团队会在那里守株待兔 一旦尼克斯丽露面
Where our team will be staked out waiting to contain Nyxly
我们就会将她控制住
the minute she shows her face.
情人路
那孩子太棒了 不是吗
That kid is really something, isn't she?
是啊
Yeah, she is.
我们很幸运
We're very lucky.
是的
Yes, we are.
我知道我想成为一个母亲
You know, I knew I wanted to be a mom,
但我从未想象过跟这么优秀的伴侣在一起
but I never imagined what it would be like
会是什么样子
to be with such an amazing partner.
虽然世界给我们制♥造♥了很多难题
The world may throw us a lot of curveballs,
但我唯一坚信不疑的就是我们的感情
but the one thing that I am certain about is us.
好戏要上演了
It's showtime.
我明白了 大家齐上阵咯
I see. It's a party then.
你的咒语也许能抑制我图腾的魔力
That gibberish might be able to suppress my Totem's powers,
但你抑制不了这个
but you can't suppress this.
把她关起来
Take her to containment.
不
No!
这场景可真熟悉啊
Well, this is a familiar scene.
我拿到手了
I had them.
假冒的图腾
A trick Totem.
你会为此付出代价的
You'll pay for that.
想我了吗 妹妹
Miss me, sis?
刚刚什么情况
What the hell was that?
你妹妹
Your sister?
她怎么能模拟一枚图腾 骗到我的水晶球
How could she imitate a Totem and fool my crystal ball?
我可以为你调试一下
I can take a look at that for you.
那样它就不会被骗了
Make it so it can't be tricked.
-我不介意 -别以为你关键时刻
- I don't mind. - Just because you waltzed in
英雄救美就怎么着了
at a very convenient moment doesn't mean that...
慢着
Wait.
你怎么知道我在哪儿
How did you know where I was?
那是什么
What is that?
那是无人机吗
Is that a surveillance drone?
你在跟踪我 变♥态♥
Are you stalking me? Creep.
我是在保护你
I was protecting you.
如果我关键时刻没出现
If I hadn't shown up when I did,
你现在就在牢里无可奈何了
you would be powerless in a prison right now.
你声称支持我
You claim to be on my side.
但我寻找图腾并没有进展
But I am no closer to finding my Totems.
滚出去
So get out!
这是我家
Uh, this is my home.
行
Fine.
我爱你
I love you.
你醒了
You're awake.
谢天谢地 你感觉如何
Thank God. How are you feeling?
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
刚被致命弱点击溃的人可不是我
I'm not the one that just got blasted by her greatest weakness.
莉娜 我们刚才跟莱克斯正面对决了
Lena, we just faced off with Lex.
我看到你的假图腾着火了
I saw your decoy Totem catch fire.
怎么了
What happened?
我以为他给我的人生带来的痛苦
I thought I was done with all that venom
都结束了 但
he brought into my life but...
他昨天出其不意地出现
When he turned up yesterday unexpected and unannounced...
那种愤怒全都向我袭来
All that rage, it came... came back all over me.
魔法与情感相关联
Magic is so tied to emotions and...
如果我失控或愤怒 我的魔法就会体现出来
If I feel out of control or angry, then my magic reflects that.
是你的愤怒点了火
Your rage started the fire?
我母亲就是这样
It's what happened to my mother.
她情绪失控 人们因此受了伤
She lost control and people got hurt.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
莱克斯又出现搅乱我的思维
Just while Lex is in play and getting in my head,
我觉得我还是不施法为好
I think it's safer if I don't do magic.
-天晓得我会伤到谁 -我理解
- You know, God knows who I could hurt. - Yeah, I understand.
你为队伍带来的不只是魔法
And you bring so much more to the team than magic.
瞧你刚刚把我治好了
I mean, look how you just healed me.
好吧 那是科学
Well, that was science.
莱克斯·卢瑟与尼克斯丽合作
Lex Luthor is working with Nyxly?
超级朋友设了陷阱抓她
Super Friends set a trap for her,
莱克斯出现破了陷阱
but it failed when Lex showed up.
他们一起逃走了
They escaped together.
挖出一切
Get me everything.
不吃不睡
Don't eat. Don't sleep.
我们已经拿过一次普利策新闻奖
We're already down one Pulitzer winner,
这一次都靠你了
so this is all on you.
我要他们邪恶计划的完整爆料
I want a full expose on their nefarious plan
赶在其他人捕获风声之前
before anyone else gets wind of this.
安德里亚 相信我
Andrea, believe me,
没人比我更想拿下莱克斯
no one wants to take down Lex more than I do.
但你记得那场审判吗
But you remember the trial.
我们不清楚全部事实就过早判断
We prejudged without knowing all the facts,
莱克斯利用这一点反击并愚弄了我们
and Lex used that against us to make us look like fools.
我们这次得用对的方式
We have to do this the right way this time.
那是慢的方式
You mean the slow way.
我需要这篇报道让我们重回巅峰
I need the story to put us back on top.
但我得确定那真的是莱克斯
And I need to be certain it was really Lex,
而不是什么形象诱发器
and not just someone in an image inducer.
然后我再弄清楚他的目的
Then I'll figure out what he's up to.
你准备怎么办
And how are you going to do that?
想办法渗透卢瑟内部
Infiltrate the Luther inner sanctum somehow.
找到他回来的铁证
Get airtight proof he's back.
行
Fine.
时限是今天之前
But you have until the end of today.
今晚我会开始调查莱克斯·卢瑟卷土重来的故事
I will run the story of Lex Luthor's return by tonight,
无论你带不带回证据
with or without your proof.
没有尼克斯丽或莱克斯的能量信♥号♥♥
There's no sign of either Nyxly or Lex's energy signatures.
不妙啊
This is bad.
你感觉如何
Hey, how are you feeling?
找到莱克斯和尼克斯丽就没事了
I'll be fine once we find Lex and Nyxly.
-尼娅人呢 -她在用梦境找他们的位置
- Where's Nia? - She's trying to dream up their location.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表