剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I can't wake Nia.
她应该进入到了梦境
I think she's accessed a dream state
但她从未到过这么深的梦境
deeper than she ever has before.
因为她有了勇气这么做
Because she has the courage to.
维塔说如果没通过考验 效果会恶化
Vita told me if I failed my gauntlet, the effects would worsen.
放轻松 你会通过测试的
Hey, go easy on yourself. You will pass your test.
莉娜和我在你成功之前会控制图腾的能量
And Lena and I can contain the Totem's energy until you do.
艾丽克斯 荣恩 你们得监控城市
Alex, J'onn, you should monitor the city.
可能还会有更多类似咖啡店的事
There might be more incidents like the coffee shop.
布莱尼已经变成了出色的领导
Brainy, he has turned into such a wonderful leader.
瞧见没 拜托
See? Come on.
没什么好担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
-我们可以的 -这些人啊
- We got this. - These guys...
我不懂
I don't understand.
我知道这项测试对我的要求
I know what this test is asking of me.
现实情况中 我没有勇气
In real life, I didn't have the courage
在我父亲背叛我时杀死他
to kill my father when he betrayed me.
但这次我做到了
But this time I did.
为什么不好使
So why didn't it work?
为什么逼我经历
Why force me to go through this
这恐怖的时刻 而我连这破图腾都控制不了
horrid moment if I can't even have control of this bloody Totem!
也许你杀错人了
Well, maybe you killed the wrong guy.
也许你该杀你弟弟
Maybe you should've killed your brother?
什么 你怎么敢说这种话
What? How dare you?
抱歉 我以为...
I'm sorry. I just thought...
但你不是说他也背叛你了吗
But didn't you say he betrayed you, too?
确实
He did...
但我不能杀他
but I could never kill him.
也许这就是测试
Well, maybe that's the test.
杀死你恨的人很难
Killing the thing you hate is hard,
但远没有杀死你最爱的人难
but not nearly as hard as killing the thing you love the most.
考验有进展吗
Any luck with your trials?
一点都没有
No, not even a little.
你和布莱尼呢
How about you and Brainy?
你们能控制图腾的能量吗
Have you managed to contain the Totem's energy?
说不上
Not exactly.
我正准备去找我们的朋友维塔
I'm actually on my way to talk to our friend Vita.
至少你们俩没有被图腾影响
Well, at least you two haven't been affected by the Totem.
我希望我们能找到通不过考验的原因
I wish we had an explanation for why I can't pass this gauntlet.
测试希望我克服失去勇气的时刻
The test wants me to overcome a moment where my courage failed.
那是我作为超女第一次救人的夜晚
It's the night I made my first save as Supergirl,
我救了艾丽克斯乘坐的飞机
when I saved Alex's plane.
那可不像你缺乏勇气的时刻
That doesn't sound like a moment where you lacked courage.
对吧 我感觉我那时很有勇气
Right? I feel like I was most courageous then.
肯定不只如此
There's gotta be something more.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
如果我再失败 人们可能真的会受伤
If I try again and fail, people could get really hurt.
但如果我不试
But then if I don't try...
五维生物可能会控制图腾及其蕴含的魔法
The Imp could get the Totem and all the magic it contains.
你真的不相信魔法吗
Do you really not believe in magic?
我相信你
I believe in you.
我相信我们
And in all of us.
我们会打败这东西 无论它叫什么
We'll defeat this, no matter what it's called.
我先走了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我得去审问氪星女巫了
I have to go interrogate a Kryptonian witch.
祝你开心哦
Have fun.
柯基兹斯
Cgyrzyx.
237号♥航♥班♥发动机故障
在出现明显的发动机故障之后 飞行员在绕城盘旋
The pilot seems to be circling the city after apparent engine failure.
再试一遍
Let's try this again.
你失败了
You have failed.
盖尔博士竟然担心这个会失败
I can't believe Dr. Gale was afraid this wouldn't work.
我们不该先测试吗
Shouldn't we run tests first?
勇敢点
Have a little courage.
如果我们知道我们能运用闪电的力量
If we know we can harness lightning...
那还等什么呢
...why wait?
我又变回这副模样了
Back to this, then.
维塔 我们需要你帮忙
Vita, we need your help containing
控制损坏图腾的五维能量
the Fifth Dimensional energy from the broken Totem.
你是说五维魔法
You mean Fifth Dimensional Magic.
随你怎么叫
Whatever you want to call it.
这来自图腾
It's coming from the Totem,
你知道怎么帮我阻止
and you have the knowledge to help me stop it.
我不是唯一能获取魔法的人
I'm not the only one here with access to magic.
放松 孩子
Relax, child.
你的秘密
Your secrets
我不会透露出去
are safe with me.
但恐怕我没法帮你
But I'm afraid I can't help you.
我无法控制
I don't have command
五维魔法
over Fifth Dimensional magic.
但有强大的女巫们可以做到
However, there are powerful witches who do.
即便他们不清楚自己的能力
Even those oblivious to their abilities.
如果一位不了解自己天赋的女巫
If a reluctant Earth witch was to
接受她的天赋
accept her gift
使用她的魔法
and harness her magic,
她的力量肯定足够强大
her powers could be strong enough.
你意思是她该保护自己不受勇气图腾的影响
So, you mean, she should protect herself from the Courage Totem
帮忙击败五维生物吗
and help defeat the Fifth Dimensional Imp?
这取决于这女巫有多强大
Depends on how powerful the witch,
她愿意做出怎样的牺牲
and how far she's willing to go.
魔法不可靠 有更可靠的办法 比如科学
Magic is unreliable. There are safer alternatives like science.
魔法违背了通用的科学规律
Magic tramples universal laws of science.
你亲眼见证了
You saw it with your own eyes.
那慧核星人呢
Now, where is that Coluan?
我想再附身一具躯体
I'd love another trip into a body.
这场风暴来得很迅速
This storm came on fast.
也完全没有遵循任何常规天气规律
It's not following any form of normal weather pattern, either.
过去六分钟有十三次地面闪电
There's been 13 ground lightning strikes in the past six minutes.
如果这场风暴聚集起来 我们可能遭遇一次性释放
If this storm clusters, we could be looking at a single discharge
超过一千兆焦的电力
of over 1,000 megajoules.
是平均闪电强度的五十倍
It's 50 times the strength of an average strike.
足以毁掉城市里的所有电网
It's enough to wipe out every power grid in the city.
你觉得图腾与此有关吗
Do you think the Totem has something to do with this?
超女 我知道你喜欢
Supergirl, I know you like
自己独自承担一切
to take things all on your own shoulders.
但这不是你的错
But this is not your fault.
其实可能是的
Actually, it might be.
想法别动摇
Hold that thought.
在咖啡店 我无意听到两位科学家讨论
At the coffee shop, I overheard two scientists arguing about
有什么东西能运用闪电的力量
something that could "Harness lightning."
如果他们有这类装置 可能引发超级风暴
If they had such a device, it could trigger a mega-storm.
找到他们 用面部识别交叉查询
Find them. Cross-reference the security cam footage at the museum
博物馆的安保监控
with facial recognition.
如果是他们引起的 他们能告诉我们如何停止
If they started this, they can tell us how to stop it.
怎么才能通过考验
How do I pass you?
把她关进地牢
Throw her in the dungeon.
走吧
Come on.
快 儿子
Now, son.
我本来很相信你
I trusted you.
我本来很相信你
I trusted you.
而你背叛了我
And you betrayed me.
我是我的好弟弟
You were my baby brother.
我本会不惜一切保护你
There's nothing I wouldn't have done to protect you.
我抚育了你
I raised you.
我不只是你的姐姐
I wasn't just your sister.
我还是你最忠诚的朋友
I was your most loyal friend.
你就这样回报我吗
And this is how you repay me?
你就这样抛弃我吗
You're going to just turn away from me?
我可不会背叛你
I would never have betrayed you.
我可不会伤害你
I would never have hurt you.
我可不会抛弃你 尤其还是为了他
I would never have turned my back on you. Especially for him.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表