剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
is that you did
才是最重要的
the right thing today.
请把追踪装置给我吧
So, please give me the tracking device.
抱歉 但我必须这么做
I'm sorry, but I can't take no for an answer.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好了
Okay.
是我们的家
It's Home!
好漂亮
It's beautiful.
我们去找我爸爸吧
Let's go find my father.
卡拉 我们不能回去
Kara, we can't.
-太危险了 -什么 不行
- It's too dangerous. - What? No.
卡拉 宝贝 我知道你总把人往好处想
Kara, honey. I know you believe the best in people.
但你不明白吗 不能去救你♥爸♥爸了
But don't you understand? Your father is beyond saving.
自从你来了这里 他就一直在拖你后腿
He's been holding you back ever since you got here.
今天你也看到了他放弃的速度有多快
Even today, you saw just how quickly he was ready to give up.
但他一直在帮助我们 是他让我们来到了这里
But he pushed through that. He got us here.
他还在你小的时候 把你关在一个分离舱里
He also stuck you in a pod when you were just a child
让你独自来到了外星
and sent you to a foreign planet alone.
他驱逐了你 卡拉 就像我父亲驱逐我一样
He banished you, Kara, just like my father banished me.
很抱歉你父亲对你做了这些
I'm sorry about what your dad did to you.
真的
Truly, I am.
但我会回去救他 不管你跟不跟我一起
But I'm going back for him, whether you're coming with me or not.
我就应该在有机会的时候直接割断他的喉咙
I should have just slit his throat when I had the chance.
我准备要杀他的 就差这么一点
I was going to. I was this close.
但我没有痛下狠手
Instead, I conjured myself up as Scar
只是把他打晕了
and I knocked him out instead.
为了你我才让他活下来
I let him live for you.
你就是袭击他的人
You're the one who attacked him?
你想让我激活出口
You wanted me to activate the exit
因为你自己做不到
because it wouldn't activate for you.
别装作这么震惊
Oh! Don't act so shocked.
你想摆脱他
You wanted to be free of him,
就像我想摆脱我父亲一样
just like I want to be free of my father.
你只是太软弱 无法自己摆脱他
You were just too weak to get rid of him yourself.
伤害无辜不能让你强大 尼克斯丽
Hurting an innocent man doesn't make you powerful, Nyxly.
我知道什么让我强大
I know what makes me powerful.
我在这里的能力
And the power that I have here
丝毫不及我在地球上的能力
is only a shadow of what I'll have once I get to Earth.
我本要直接回到五维世界
I was going to go straight home to the Fifth Dimension
惩罚所有不支持我的人
to punish everyone who didn't stand by me.
但你激活了出口
But you activated the exit.
为了让我回到我的世界
In order for me to get to my home,
我必须要穿过你的世界 你知道吗
I'll have to go through yours. And you know what?
我想我到那里时要找点乐子
I think I'm gonna have a little fun while I'm there.
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
如果我是个恐怖的幻影 我会在哪安置巢穴
If I was a creepy Phantom, where would I keep my lair?
我知道了 下水道
Oh, I know. The sewers.
这里变冷了 我们肯定接近了
It's getting cold in here. We must be close.
这边
This way.
哪边
Which way?
这条路似乎有希望
This way looks promising.
艾丽克斯
Alex...
跑
run!
布莱尼 布莱尼 不
Brainy! Brainy! No!
别 别去
Don't. Don't.
去找蛹 快去
Get to the Chrysalis. Go!
不 快走 快走
No. Come on. Come on.
我们上去
Up we go.
是地球上的幻影区
It's a Phantom Zone on Earth.
不管发生什么 不要停
No matter what happens, don't stop.
不 不
No! No!
哨兵 动手吧
Sentinel, do it now.
这很好玩
You know, this is fun.
但过一会儿就乏味了
But it gets old after a while.
检测到囚犯干扰 激活自毁
Prisoner interference detected. Self-destruct activated.
一定是冲击激活了自毁
The impact must have activated the self-destruct.
我们要从这里出去
We have to get out of here.
我离开这里的唯一方法是通过那个出口
The only way I'm leaving here is through that exit.
我不能让你那么做
I can't let you do that.
来吧 使出绝招吧
Go ahead. Take your best shot.
你我都知道那伤不了我
You and I both know that can't hurt me.
我知道
I know.
不
No.
-不 不 不 -尼克斯丽 我们该走了
- No, no, no. - Nyxly, we have to go.
尼克斯丽 尼克斯丽 现在
Nyxly... Nyxly, now.
不
No!
自毁倒计时 五 四
Self-destruct in five, four,
三 二 一
three, two, one.
谢谢
Thank you!
你对蛹的看法是对的 很抱歉我为此和你争斗
You were right about the Chrysalis. I'm sorry I fought you on it.
我理解你为什么那么做
I understand why you did.
那是我不想做的决定
That's a decision I didn't wanna have to make.
但你还是做了
But you still made it.
听着 我很感谢
Listen, I am so grateful
能成为塔里
to be a part of the team
队伍的一员
here in the Tower,
但我觉得我没有归属感
but I don't think I belong.
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
就像你说的
Well, it's like you said.
我要停止为过去赎罪
I need to stop atoning for the sins of the past.
我已决意为世界行善 但是
And I am determined to do good in the world, but...
你和荣恩 布莱尼和尼娅
You and J'onn, Brainy and Nia,
我和你们不一样
I'm not like you.
你们是真正的英雄
You're true heroes.
我知道你妹妹对你有多重要 艾丽克斯
I know how much your sister means to you, Alex,
但今天你还是做出了最痛苦的牺牲
and yet, today you made the most painful sacrifice
因为那是正确的事
because it was the right thing to do...
我不认为我能做到
and I don't think I could do that.
我跑向蛹的每一刻
Every moment I was running towards that Chrysalis
都想转身
I wanted to turn around.
我不在乎幻影会不会霸占整个城市
I didn't care if that Phantom took over the whole city
或整个世界
or the whole world.
我想要的只是放下一切
I wanted nothing more than to drop everything
寻找我的妹妹
and go after my sister.
我要依靠作为战士多年的训练
I had to rely on my years of training as a soldier
帮我不顾这些私情
to help me push those feelings aside
这样我可以做必要的事
so that I could do what had to be done.
你有宽阔的胸怀 莉娜
You've have a huge heart, Lena.
想救卡拉
And wanting to save Kara,
丝毫不会妨碍你成为英雄
that doesn't make you any less of a hero.
可能不会 但我还是觉得不像你
Yeah, maybe not. But I still don't think like you.
也不像布莱尼 还有荣恩 尼娅
Neither does Brainy. Or J'onn, or Nia.
我们都有不同的生活经历
I mean, we all have different life experiences
观点和长处
and perspectives and strengths.
我们乐意倾听彼此
It's our willingness to hear each other out,
这让我们成为伟大的团队
that's what makes this a great team.
要没有你造出那个设备的聪明才智
And if it weren't for your brilliance in making that device,
我们就会失败了
we all would have failed.
你属于这里 莉娜
You belong here, Lena.
你一直是 未来也是
You always have and you always will.
还有
And besides,
只有你对苏格兰威士忌有好品位
you are the only with a decent taste in Scotch.
尽管我们今天经历了这么多
In spite of everything we went through today,
还是回到了起点
we're are still back at square one.
救回超女仍无进展
No closer to getting Supergirl back.
不管我吃多少甜甜圈
And no matter how many donuts I eat,
这种绝望就是不会消散
this hopeless feeling just won't go away.
我也这么觉得
I feel it, too.
我做了更多关于米德维尔的梦
I've had more dreams about Midvale.
你觉得那意味着什么
What do you think they mean?
我不知道
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表