剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
You made a dark bargain, Nia.
你把尼克斯丽放到世上
You unleashed Nyxly on this world.
她导致的行为
And the actions she will inflict
就像那些羽毛
will be like those feathers.
那我该怎么做
So what should I do?
跟你怎么做无关 尼娅
This is not about doing, Nia.
就像你的梦境 乌鸦 你姐姐
Just like your dreams, the ravens, your sister,
你无法逃避这一切
you cannot run away from this.
你得有勇气应对痛苦
You must have the courage to sit with the pain
为你的行为承担责任
to take in the gravity of what you've done.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我知道
I know.
时间快到了
Our time is almost up.
不 我还需要你
No, I still need you.
尼克斯丽怎么办 我该如何阻止她
What about Nyxly? How am I supposed to stop her?
眼前的时光最难度过
The times ahead will be the most trying yet.
但你可以应对它们
But you can face them.
相信你的梦境 即便很恐怖
Trust your dreams, even if they frighten you.
应对你的不适
Sit with your discomfort,
就像你今天应对你的悲痛一样
just as you have sat with your grief today.
如果你愿意面对
If you are willing to face them,
你的梦境会满足你的所有需要
your dreams will give you everything you need.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 我相信你可以的
I love you and I believe in you.
行啊 尼克斯丽
All right, Nyxly.
等着瞧吧
I'm coming for you.
下午好 各位 直接投票吧
Good afternoon, everyone. Let's get straight to the vote.
超女
Supergirl.
纳市需要通过这份决议
National City wants this deal.
如果你还没通过你的社交媒体噱头悟出来的话
And if you couldn't tell from your little social media stunt,
那我告诉你 他们不想听你的意见
they don't want to hear from you.
没错 他们不再需要听我的意见了
You're right. They don't need to hear from me anymore.
但你该听听你打算赶走的那些人怎么说
But you should hear from the people you're planning to displace.
我这类人
People like me.
议员女士 你不认识我
Councilwoman, you don't know me.
但我是你的选民之一
But I'm one of your constituents.
我叫奥兰多·戴维斯
My name is Orlando Davis.
我在范库尔监狱被关了两年
I spent the last two years at Van Kull Prison,
我指望欧姆非的住房♥
and was one of the people counting on housing in the Ormfell.
我从出生起就一直住在纳市
I've lived in National City my entire life
和我弟弟乔伊一起
with my little brother Joey.
我们十四岁时失去了双亲
We lost our parents when I was 14.
我辍学照顾弟弟
I quit school to take care of my brother.
但肄业生没什么竞争力
But there isn't a big market out there for dropouts,
账单越累越多
so the bills piled up.
我犯了愚蠢的错误
I made a stupid mistake
我一直在为此付出代价
and I've been paying the price ever since.
但我不是唯一付出代价的人
But I'm not the only one who's paid it.
我记得晚上有家人陪在身边
See, I remember what it felt like to go to bed at night
安心睡去的那种感觉
with my family nearby.
很安全
To feel safe.
很温馨
To feel loved.
但乔伊没体会过
But Joey doesn't.
他在寄养家庭和福利院间徘徊
He's been in and out of the system his entire life,
我很害怕
and I am so scared that
他会重蹈我的覆辙
he's gonna make the same mistakes that I have
我甚至无法在他身边帮他
and I can't even be there to help him.
因为他需要的是一个家
Because what he needs is a home.
他不是唯一一个
He is not the only one.
所以我今天有一个请求
So, I'm here today to ask you one thing.
正视我们的存在
See us.
希望住进这栋大楼里的每个人
All the people hoping to live in this building,
当你们决定要不要投票支持这项决议
when you're deciding whether to vote for this deal...
其实你们在影响我们的生命
you're voting on our lives,
我们的家人
on our families.
我给我弟弟希望的机会
On my chance to give my brother some hope.
请
So, please...
正视我们的存在
see us.
隐形功能关闭
纳西姆·托克的飞船出现在了我们的雷达上
Naxim Tork's ship just appeared on our radar.
出发
It's go time.
我把装置放在你说的地方了
So, I put the device where you said.
还有
And...
我们得赶快了
We need to hurry.
救命 你好 救救我
Help. Hello? Help me.
别害怕 你安全了
Don't worry. You're safe now.
我们都不安全
None of us are safe.
那人在研制某种武器
That man was creating some kind of weapon.
冷冻核弹
It's a cryo-nuclear bomb.
足以将氪星人永远冻在冰里
Strong enough to encapsulate a Kryptonian in ice forever.
超女
Supergirl.
我们得尽快疏散所有人
We need to get everyone out of here now.
-楼梯井在那边 -走
- Stairwell's over there. - Let's go.
冷冻核弹在大楼地下室
The cryo-nuke is in the basement of the building.
是冷冻炸♥弹♥吗
It's a freeze bomb?
如果它的核心低于400华氏度
If its core gets to minus 400 degrees Fahrenheit,
会引发链式反应
a chain reaction will occur,
即刻冷冻半径1600米内的一切
instantly freezing anything within a one-mile radius.
链式反应一旦启动 连你都会被困住
If the chain reaction is triggered, it could trap even you.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
我们负责撤离所有人
We'll get everyone else to safety.
各位 各位
Guys. Guys.
小心 小心 小心
Watch out. Look out, look out.
该死
God damn it.
冰太厚 没法穿透
The ice is too thick to penetrate.
大楼另一边有逃生通道
There's a fire escape on the other side of the building.
-走 -好
- Let's go. - Okay.
我们走
Let's go!
温度降得太快了
The temperature's dropping too fast.
它外面包裹着铅 我没法解除它
It's encased in lead. I can't see a way to defuse it.
没关系 走这边 快
It's okay. This way. Come on.
不让大楼停止震动 它会塌的
The building will collapse if you don't calm the quaking.
我必须毁掉炸♥弹♥
I have to destroy the bomb.
整栋楼可能会爆♥炸♥
This whole place could explode.
如果我坐视不管 它也会爆♥炸♥
It'll explode if I do nothing.
我必须做点什么
Here goes nothing.
我们只能走到这么远了
This is as far as we can go.
我知道我拼了命想进入这栋楼
I know I was pushing hard to get into this building,
但现在我愿付出一切从这里逃出去
but, man, what I wouldn't give for a ride out.
坐这个逃出去怎么样
How's this for a ride out?
所有人上飞船
Everyone, on the ship.
快
Come on.
谁都不准碰我椅子
Nobody touch my chair!
成功了
We did it.
谢谢你们留下来
Thank you all for staying.
议会慎重考虑后决定
After much deliberation, the Council has decided...
将欧姆非重新划为经济适用房♥区
to rezone the Ormfell for affordable housing,
立刻执行
effective immediately.
多亏了你
You did this.
乔伊一定难以相信
Joey's not gonna believe it.
议员女士
Hey, Councilwoman.
你做了正确的事情
You did the right thing.
谢谢
Thank you.
那段演讲
That little speech
能动摇议会其他人 但动摇不了我
may have swayed the rest of Council, but not me.
现在高地到处是罪犯了
Now the Heights will be left to the criminals.
希望你喜欢这样的结果
I hope you are happy.
那些前囚犯也是社区的一分子
The formerly incarcerated are members of the community too,
议会同意再给他们一次机会
and your council agrees, they deserve a second chance.
或许你就不该救她出来
Maybe you should've let her get taken out.
虽说兰金可能是世上最烂的人
While Rankin may literally be the worst person ever,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表