剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I love you.
各位 我也想抱抱
Guys, I want hugs, too.
我也要
Me, too.
-来吧 进来 -我也要
- Come here, of course. - So do I.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
-你真漂亮 -真的是 我的孩子
- You're so beautiful. - You are. My girls.
-你看起来光彩怡人 -别这样
- You look radiant. - Oh, come on.
不不不 我是认真的
No, no, no, I'm serious.
我的小妹妹长成了这么一个优雅的女人
My baby sister has grown up to be such a woman of grace.
艾丽克斯和埃斯梅能拥有你太幸运了
Alex and Esme are so lucky have you.
好了 你要弄哭我了
Okay, you're gonna make me cry.
爸爸一定会为你感到骄傲的
Dad would be so proud of you.
爸爸也会为你感到骄傲
Dad would be so proud of you, too.
好了 行了 可以了
Okay, all right. Come on.
我有东西给你 你知道不是所有英雄都穿披风
I got something for you. As you know, not all heroes wear capes.
这是个信♥号♥♥表 艾丽克斯做了升级
It's a signal watch, upgraded by Alex,
这样我们就可以随时保护对方
so we can watch each other's backs any time we need to.
就一个小警告
Just, small caveat,
别告诉妈妈我给了你这个 不然的话
Don't tell Mom I gave that to you 'cause if you do,
她肯定会让我们每天晚上传送过去吃晚饭的
she will make us portal in for dinner every single night,
我可吃不下玉米卷
and I can't take the tacos.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 小鬼
I love you too, kiddo.
抱歉 女士
Excuse me, miss?
你今天参加婚礼没有同伴吧
You don't happen to have a plus-one to this event, do you?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
-那个什么... -时空连续性吗
- What about the-- - Space-time continuum?
还有主脑 是 这些是应当担忧
The Big Brain? Yes, yes, these are valid concerns.
理性的担忧
Logical concerns.
去他的逻辑
Sprock logic.
我爱你 尼娅
I love you, Nia.
我爱你胜过我爱过的一切
I love you more than I've ever loved anything.
我穷极一生追求保护人们的伟业
I've devoted my entire life to the pursuit of protecting people,
但当我回到未来
but when I returned to the future,
我认识到那追求太过空洞
I realized that the pursuit felt hollow.
对我来说最重要的是与你在一起
The most important thing to me is devoting myself to you.
那未来怎么办
But what about the future?
我们在一起要是毁掉了未来怎么办
What if us being together does destroy the future?
未来这件事就是这样
That's the thing about the future.
一切都尚未确定
It hasn't been written yet.
*我们属于闪电 我们属于响雷*
*We belong to the light We belong to the thunder*
*我们属于爱语声之下*
*We belong to the sound of the words we've both fallen under*
*无论我们拒绝还是接受都无所谓*
*Whatever we deny or embrace For worse or for better*
*我们属于*
*We belong*
*我们属于彼此*
*We belong We belong together*
*闭上眼试着睡吧*
*Close your eyes And try to sleep now*
*闭上眼试着梦吧*
*Close your eyes And try to dream*
*清空你的思想 尽全力*
*Clear your mind And do your best*
*让那调色板洁白如初*
*to try And wash the palette clean*
*我们无法想象要有多关心彼此*
*We can't begin to know it How much we really care*
*我内心听到你的声音 你的脸庞无处不在*
*I hear your voice inside me I see your face everywhere*
*你依然说我们属于闪电 我们属于响雷*
*Still you say we belong to the light We belong to the thunder*
*我们属于爱语声之下*
*We belong to the sound Of the words we've both Fallen under*
*无论我们拒绝还是接受都无所谓*
*Whatever we deny or embrace For worse or for better*
*我们属于*
*We belong*
*我们属于彼此*
*We belong We belong together*
*我们属于闪电 我们属于响雷*
*We belong to the light We belong to the thunder*
*我们属于爱语声之下*
*We belong to the sound Of the words we've both Fallen under*
*闭上眼试着睡吧*
*Close your eyes And try to sleep now*
*闭上眼试着梦吧*
*Close your eyes And try to dream*
真是太棒了
Wow. Just wow.
自打我遇到艾丽克斯和凯莉后
I have been waiting for this moment for...
就一直在等待这个时刻
a long, long time, ever since I met Alex and Kelly.
你或许想问为什么我会知道这事会发生
Now I know you're wondering how I would know this would happen.
我向你们发誓 我们没有读她们的思想
I can assure you, I did not read their minds.
我不需要 因为太明显了
I didn't have to. It was obvious.
我认识艾丽克斯有段时间了
I've known Alex for quite some time.
虽然我一直认为她很聪明
And whilst I've always known her to be smart,
尽职尽责 精明能干
and dutiful, resourceful,
并且非常厉害
and a total badass,
我总是觉得有什么地方
I have always thought that there was something...
有些缺失
missing.
凯莉就是艾丽克斯缺失的那一块
Kelly is Alex's missing puzzle piece.
她们让对方完美
They complement each other.
在对方的陪伴下 她们找到了平衡
In each other's company, they find balance.
而那平衡
And that balance...
支撑它的基础
at a foundational level...
是爱
is love.
现在我要交出话筒
And now I'd like to step back
让凯莉和艾丽克斯说出她们的内心感受
and allow Kelly and Alex to say exactly how they feel.
艾丽克斯 你一直是我的人
Alex... you have been my person
我的重心 以及我理智的声音
and my rock and my voice of reason.
而有时候 又是我挚爱的混乱特工
And occasionally, my beloved agent of chaos.
-是啊 -过去两年
- Yeah! - Over the last two years,
我希望能说我一直知道我要的就是你
I wish I could say that I always knew it was you,
但是我到最近才真正发现这一点
but I didn't know until recently.
当你回家时
When you came home,
你发现我心烦意乱 伤心欲绝
and you found me distraught and heartbroken,
你没有试图修复我
and you didn't try to fix me.
你甚至没有想要让我重回正轨
You didn't try to put me back together again.
你只是在那里支持着我
You were just there to hold me.
那时我就知道 没有任何疑问
And that's when I knew, beyond any doubt,
我的生活里不能再没有你了
that I couldn't live another day without you.
所以我发誓要成为你的那个人
So I vow to be that person for you.
一个当你有需要时就在你身边的人
Someone who is there for you when you need me.
我发誓为你留下空间 也为我们的爱
I vow to hold space for you, for our love,
为我们的家人 以及我们的未来
for our family, and for our future.
我花费了太多时间活在这个
I spent so long living this
虚假的生活中 甚至忘了自己是谁
inauthentic life that I forgot who I was.
我花了很长时间才找到自我
It took a long time to figure out myself,
但我从来没有真正地成为我
but I was never really, truly me...
直到我找到了你
until I found you.
你就是我的真理 凯莉
You are my truth, Kelly.
而你和埃斯梅
And you and Esme...
为我创造了一个
have created a life for me
我三年前
that I not only never dreamt
做梦也想不到的美好生活
would be possible three years ago.
所以我发誓要向你付出
So I promise to show you the love
你所为我付出的爱
that you've shown me.
我承诺永远
And I promise to always,
永远感恩我们生活中的富足
always acknowledge the abundance in our lives
决不会将其视为理所当然
and to never take it for granted,
也绝不会对你熟视无睹
never take you for granted,
因为我属于你 直到永远
as I'm yours, always.
我现在宣布你们结为妻妻
I now pronounce you wife and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
送入洞房♥
Get a room.
-我们结婚啦 -是啊
- We're married! - Yeah.
去找她吧
Go on to her.
过来
Come here.
这些鸟屋都好漂亮 是谁做的
All these birdhouses are so pretty. Who made them?
是我们 我和卡拉姨妈
We did! Me and Aunt Kara!
我们想给你们一个惊喜
We've been working on it as a surprise.
-主题是爱情鸟 -谢谢你 我的小小鸟
- It's a lovebird theme! - Oh, thank you, my baby bird.
看到艾丽克斯这么开心真棒
It's amazing to see Alex so buoyant.
天啊 你还记得她以前是怎么吓唬我的吗
God, you remember how she used to terrify me?
她在超查部审讯犯人时的死亡凝视
Her death stare while interrogating prisoners at the DEO.
无休止的脚步声
The endless foot chases,
超查部的地板上全是碎玻璃
the amounts of glass on the floor at the DEO.
但愿未来的超查部能充满和平
You know, hopefully the new one will be a beacon of peace,
没有暴♥力♥
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表