剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Good, because they may be the Super friends...
但他们不是你的朋友
but they are not your friends.
带着真实的报道回来见我
Now come back with a real story...
否则就不要回来了
or you don't come back at all.
这份工作越来越令人费解
This job just gets weirder and weirder.
好
Okay.
失而复得
Invenire res amissa.
刚才是能量激增了吗
Was there just an energy spike?
我去看看
Let me check.
尼娅
Nia!
我不能...
I can't...
我分不清我的左右
I can't tell my lefts from my rights.
很对不起 我会修复的
Okay, I am so sorry. I will... I will fix this.
其实有点好笑
I mean, it's kind of hilarious.
这不是永久性的吗
It's not permanent?
不是的 我一定是算错材料用量了
No, no, no. I just must have miscalculated the ingredients.
一小时之内应该就会消失了
It should wear off in about an hour.
-咒语可以用了吗 -还没 但是...
- Any luck with that spell? - Not yet. But...
莉娜弄坏了我的脑袋
Lena broke my brain.
外面的暴♥力♥正在蔓延
Well, the violence out there is spreading.
我们越是对抗这些攻击者
The more we fight these attackers,
他们似乎越是乐于反击
the more joyful they seem in fighting back.
是尼克斯丽
It's Nyxly.
她感觉不一样了
She feels different.
不再满潜怒火 只有...
There's no rage anymore, just... just...
同情心
compassion.
我以前从未在她身上感受到这一点
I've never felt anything like this from her before.
我不知道这代表了什么
I don't know what this means.
我们要让咒语起效 莉娜
We need that spell to work, Lena.
我们现在就需要咒语起效
And we need it to work now.
城市陷入暴♥力♥当中
米奇
Mitch!
你这可怜的小伤残
You poor, broken thing.
我有很多活要做
We have so much work to do.
我不能现在失去你
I can't possibly lose you now.
你感觉还好吧
Are you, feeling okay?
再好不过了
Never better.
我们已经拿到两个图腾了
We already have two Totems.
如果下一个和人性图腾一样使用简单
And if the next one is as easy to use as the Humanity Totem was,
我想我们很快就能找齐所有七个了
I expect we'll have all seven in no time.
下一个图腾在海牙
The next Totem's at The Hague.
我们要去荷兰
We're going to the Netherlands.
我喜欢旅行
I love travel!
超女已经和我说了
Supergirl brought me up to speed.
所以莉娜·卢瑟会魔法
So, Lena Luthor can do magic.
这事不能公开
That's off the record.
当然 你可以相信我
Of course. You can trust me.
而且我也不知道这种说法是否准确
I'm not sure how accurate that statement is, anyway.
你还在研究些什么
So, what else are you working on?
是我母亲书里的一个咒语
It's a spell from my mother's book.
我在尽力找出人性图腾的能量
I'm trying to track the Humanity Totem's energy,
希望也能找到尼克斯丽
and hopefully, Nyxly as well.
这是你妈妈的书吗
This is your mum's book?
让我想起了一本家族食谱
Reminds me of a family recipe book.
也可以这么说
Yeah, I guess you could call it that.
但我是完全按照咒语配方来做的
Except I have followed this spell's recipe to a T,
我已经核对过所有的指示
I have checked all the directions.
所有材料我都量了两次
I have measured all the ingredients twice, and...
但是我却弄伤了梦想者
All I managed to do was break Dreamer.
我记得小时候
I remember when I was a kid.
每周日我醒来
Every Sunday I'd wake up
我爸已经在厨房♥里搅拌东西了
and my dad was already in the kitchen tossing something together.
松糕 司康饼 有时还有派
Muffins, scones, the occasional pie.
你说得出我爸都能做
You name it.
在他去世之后
After he died...
我试过做他做过的糕点
I would try to recreate his pastries,
但总是失败
but they always came out... off.
最终我意识到我太讲究手艺了
What I eventually realized was that I was being too technical.
我太专注于准确的份量
I was so focused on the exact measurements,
我忘记了材料
I'd forgotten the ingredients.
他会从我们的花♥园♥里采摘莓果
Berries he'd picked from our garden.
他会亲手做面包皮
Crust he'd make by hand.
他不只是在烘焙
He wasn't just baking.
而是在创作
He was creating.
用心去做
Put his heart into it.
当我不再比较我和我爸的手艺
When I stopped comparing my skills to my dad's,
我开始相信我能用自己的方式去做他食谱
and I began to trust myself to make his recipes my way...
我终于成为我梦寐以求的烘焙师
I finally became the baker I'd always hoped to be.
下次你试试你妈妈的咒语
Next time you try one of your mum's spells,
用心去试
put your heart into it.
也许结果会眼前一亮
Maybe you'd be surprised at the result.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, hon.
新闻说发生的事在千里之外
The news said whatever's happening is miles away,
现在我们有很多食物 水和冰淇淋
and now we've got plenty of food, water, and ice cream.
我和乔会照顾你的
Joe and I will take care of you, okay?
你害怕吗 小家伙
You scared, little one?
那就好
Good.
天啊 你没事吧
My God. Are you okay?
现在混乱从体育馆蔓延到海滨了
The chaos is spreading out from the arena to the waterfront.
卫星有接收到什么吗
Have the satellites picked up anything?
间谍卫星吗
Spy satellites?
我们借了几个卫星来追踪尼克斯丽的飞船
We, we borrowed some satellites to track Nyxly's ship.
这事要保密
Yeah, that's off the record.
没有发现
And, no, nothing.
没发现尼克斯丽 没发现图腾
No Nyxly, no Totem.
我们还在起点
We're still at square one.
也许不是
Maybe not.
我们用的种子是从大型商店来的
The seeds we used came from a big box store.
种子经过包装加工 失去了活力
They've been packaged, processed and made dull.
我妈妈写咒语的时候
That's not how they would've been gathered
种子没有经过处理
when my mother wrote the spell.
我们需要野生种子
We need seeds from the wild.
狭叶山月桂是一种花卉灌木
Sheep Laurel is a flowering shrub
产自纽芬兰岛的石灰岩荒原
from the Limestone Barrens of Newfoundland.
它必须在适宜的条件下生长
Here, it would have to be grown under the right conditions.
植物园 距离体育场很近
The Botanical Gardens. That's close to the arena.
暴♥力♥的发源地
Ground zero for the violence.
我去给你采
I'll go get you some.
不 我要和你一起
No. I need to come with you.
有效粒子不太稳定 效力在减弱
The effective particles are unstable and diminishing in potency.
我得在现场让咒语生效
I need to be on site to make the spell work.
我也去
I'm coming too.
我是战地记者
I was a war correspondent.
距离事发地越近 我的报道就越出色
Closer I am to the action, better my reporting.
荷兰 海牙
卡兹尼亚 柯尔多·马提斯和平峰会
图腾就在图书馆旁边的凹陷处
The Totem is in an alcove just off the library.
走进去找一个叫作
Get inside and look for a sculpture called
"花之手"的雕塑
"The Hand of the Flower."
偷偷杀死守卫
Kill the guard without drawing attention.
纳欣诺市植物园
狭叶山月桂肯定就在这附近
The Sheep Laurel has to be around here somewhere.
在这里
There it is.
你保护莉娜 我来处理
You protect Lena. I got this.
为所有人放大能量
Auge navitas pro omnibus homnibus.
为所有人放大能量
Auge navitas pro omnibus homnibus.
尼克斯丽 怎么了
Nyxly, what's happening?
杀掉守卫 拿到图腾
Kill the guard. Get the Totem.
尼克斯丽 杀掉守卫
Nyxly, kill the guard.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我们没有时间了 快动手
We don't have time. Just do it.
我做不到
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表