剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
You didn't stay the course! Circle around!
检测到慧核星人
糟糕 我们又遇到了一个麻烦
Oh, no! We have another problem.
飞来了一个慧核星人
A Coluan has flown in!
艾丽克斯打电♥话♥说有一辆失控的卡车
Alex called about a runaway truck?
它差点撞上一辆大巴
It was gonna hit a bus.
-是这样 -还有爆♥炸♥声从头顶传来
- Ah, I see. - There was also a blast that came from overhead.
我认为有人在使用隐形装置
I think someone's using a cloaking device.
你们俩扫描上空 我去看看我能梦到什么
I'll see what I can dream while you both scan the sky.
布兰达 我有发现
Brenda, I found something.
在那儿
There.
好了 我把它锁定了
There, I've got a lock.
扫描锁定
慧核星人发现了我们
The Coluan scanner has us!
长官 我们需要撤退
Sir, we need to retreat!
该死 米奇
Damn it, Mitch!
他们不见了
They're gone.
伙计们 该走了 那个记者就在我后面
Guys, time to go. That reporter's right behind me.
危险品
最幸运的小镇才怪
Luckiest town, my ass.
想想看
Think!
好的
Right.
系统重新上线
Systems back online.
笼子里的美洲狮 这显然象征着...
Cougar in a cage, which obviously symbolizes...
联♥系♥人
妈妈
你好 我是伊莎贝尔·纳尔
Hi. You've reached Isabel Nal.
-妈 -很抱歉我错过了你的电♥话♥
- Mom. - I'm so sorry I missed your call.
以我的性格 我不是在花♥园♥就是在工作室
Knowing me, I'm either in the garden or the studio,
所以别太在意
so, don't take it personally,
请留言 我一定会给你回电
but please leave a message and I'll be sure to get back to you.
祝你愉快
Have a great day.
抱歉 我们得告诉妈妈
I'm sorry. We're telling Mom.
艾丽克斯 等等
Alex, wait, please.
你不能告诉伊莉莎 我可以解决这个问题
You can't tell Eliza. I can fix this.
-我发誓 -解决这个问题
- I swear. - Fix this?
在不到24小时内 我们遇到了两次外星人
In less than 24 hours, we have had two alien encounters,
其中一次促使我闯入了我们母亲的工作场所
one of which was the impetus for a break-in at our mother's place of work,
如果我们被发现的话
which, if we get found out,
她很有可能被炒鱿鱼
will likely be her ex-place of work.
不要忘了那个记者
Oh, oh, and let's not forget about the reporter
她决心要揭露美国最幸运的小镇
who is determined to expose the luckiest town in America
是新晋外星超级英雄的家
as home of the newest alien superhero.
告诉我 卡拉 你要如何解决这个问题
So, tell me, Kara, how will you fix this?
现在谁还看报纸呢
Well, who reads the newspaper anymore?
这事我们自己解决不了
This is too much for us to handle on our own.
我们需要帮助 还需要许多武器
We need help and weapons. Lots of them.
-艾丽克斯 拜托 -我们需要告诉妈妈
- Alex, please! - We need to tell Mom.
也许她能联♥系♥到超查部的人
Maybe she can get ahold of someone at the DEO.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
你在大学里呆了两年
You've been at college for two years,
就变得无所不晓了吗
and now, you have all the answers?
不 我是看到了真实世界的面貌
No, I've seen what the real world is like.
重点不在于你冒着暴露身份的危险
And it's not risking the truth of your identity
去阻止失控的卡车
to stop runaway trucks.
而在于要负责任
It's about being responsible.
要做出牺牲 确保你自己和你关心的人
It's about making sacrifices to ensure the best future
拥有最美好的未来
for yourself and those you care about.
你...
You...
你是说你不得不为我做出牺牲
You're saying you've had to sacrifice for me?
我们都有所牺牲
We all have.
妈妈为你牺牲了她的事业
Mom sacrificed her career for you.
爸爸牺牲了他的生命
Dad sacrificed his life.
你想知道为什么我今年没有去欧洲吗
You wanna know why I skipped out on going to Europe this year?
我唯一想做的事做不成了
The one thing I wanted just for me, gone,
因为妈妈担心你
because Mom was worried about you.
而我一如既往地陪在你身边
And, as always, here I am.
你的超能力
Your powers...
你不能拿着它为所欲为
they don't give you carte blanche.
如果你的生活经验更丰富一些
Maybe if you had more life experience,
也许就能看到这一点
you'd be able to see that.
我见过的太阳系比你约过的会还多
I have seen more solar systems that you have dates,
所以用不着你来教育我
so don't even.
既然你这么成熟 那你为什么不告诉肯尼
If you're so mature, then why haven't you told Kenny
明年去上大学的事
about college with him next year?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去让你看看我有多成熟
To show you how mature I really am.
我好像找到了攻击者的线索
I think I have a lead on our attacker.
那是超查部的数据库吗
Is that the DEO database?
严格来说是未来的数据库
Future database, technically.
我的军团扫描仪在那辆燃料车的正上方检测到了
My Legion scanner detected a rare Bismolian energy signature
罕见的比斯莫尔星人的能量信♥号♥♥
directly above that fuel truck.
鉴于他们的手段充满敌意
Given the hostile nature of the gambit,
我推断这些外星物种
I deduced that these alien species
很可能在某个时候与超查部发生过冲突
likely had a run-in with the DEO at some point.
用未来的技术
Accessing past information
获取关于我们现在情况的历史信息 有意思
about our present situation using future technology. Fun.
在此期间 有两个外星人在比斯莫尔星的飞船上工作
Two aliens manned Bismolian ships during this time.
萨夫莱克斯·科尔
纳西姆·托克 已被捕
一个是来自拉斯玛星名叫萨夫莱克斯·科尔的草药师
One, an herbalist named Saphrex Col from Lasma.
和平的种族 素食主义者
Peaceful race, vegetarians.
另一个是纳西姆·托克
The other, a Naxim Tork.
母星不详 经营着一座宇宙动物园
Home planet, unknown, runs a cosmic menagerie.
动物园
Like a zoo?
充满了外星生物 甚至可能有着奇怪的颜色
Full of alien creatures, possibly even oddly colored.
这就是我梦到美洲狮的原因
That's what the cougar in my dreams is about.
纳西姆·托克 他就是我们要找的人
Naxim Tork. That's our guy.
纳西姆·托克 已被捕
看 上面说超查部
And look, it says the DEO
三天后在乌拉圭抓到了他
captured him in Uruguay three days from now.
所以我们才找不到他
That's why we lose track of him.
他去了南美
He takes off to South America.
纳西姆·托克 通缉中
-怎么回事 -布莱尼 出什么事了
- What? - Brainy, what just happened?
-不要 不要 -布莱尼 出什么事了
- No, no, no, no, no. - Brainy, what just happened?
我们过去的行为
Our actions in this past, they...
改变了时空的连续性
they just changed the space-time continuum.
那道蓝♥光♥在哪里
Where is that blue light?
真可口
This is palatable.
我觉得这话从你嘴里说出来可能是一种赞美
I feel like that might be a compliment, coming from you.
-你是个摄影师 -不是
- You're a photographer? - No.
但我确实喜欢昏暗的房♥间[暗室]
But I do love a dark room.
实际上 我是一名记者
I'm a journalist, actually.
在追踪一桩大新闻
Here on a big story.
你可能从《星球日报》上知道我的作品
You may know my work from the Daily Planet.
-我... -露易丝·莱恩
- I am-- - Lois Lane.
好渴
Thirsty.
最好把你镜头上的污点擦掉
Better get rid of that smudge on your lens.
别错过你的下一条独家新闻
Don't want to miss your next scoop.
那不是污点 而是阴影
That's not a smudge, that's a shadow...
飞船的阴影
of a spaceship.
对不起
Sorry!
孩子 想赚20块钱吗
Hey, kid. Wanna make 20 bucks?
艾丽克斯来电
艾丽克斯还在为你使用超能力的事生气 是吗
Alex is still upset about the super-ing, isn't she?
-我觉得我有责任 -不
- I feel responsible. - No.
别这么想
No, don't.
我喜欢和你一起救人 我不希望你退出
I love doing that with you. I don't ever want that to change.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
艾丽克斯认为她是为我着想 为我的未来着想
Alex thinks she's looking out for me, for my future,
但实际上 她只是想控制我的未来
but... really, she's just trying to control it,
她不需要去控制
and... and she doesn't need to control it
因为我很清楚我在做什么
because I know exactly what I'm doing...
我需要做什么
what I need to do.
那是沃森老先生的谷仓
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表