差不多一分钟后 一辆蓝色的宝马车飞驰而过
Then about a minute later, a blue BMW came speeding by.
蓝色的宝马车
A blue BMW?
我能看见司机 他的脸上都是血
I could see the driver. His face was really bloody.
灰色SUV呢
What about the gray SUV?
你看见司机的样子了吗
Did you get a look at that driver?
-记下车牌号♥了吗 -没有 对不起
- Get the plates? - No, I'm sorry.
我只看见了戴着头套的三个孩子
All I saw were the kids in the masks
-还有SUV的侧面 -孩子
- and the side of the SUV. - Kids?
我没看见他们的脸
I mean, I didn't see their faces,
但从他们跑步的姿势 他们的穿着
but by the way they're running, the way they were dressed,
他们互相大喊的样子
the way they were screaming at each other,
我看得出他们是孩子
I could tell they were kids.
好像是青少年
Seemed like teenagers.
接到个奇怪的案子
Caught a strange one.
唯一的目击者是报♥警♥的人
The only witness was the guy that called it in.
受害人呢
And the victim?
血检结果显示没有毒品或酒精
Blood tox came back negative for drugs and alcohol.
人还昏迷着
The guy's still unconscious
但他一旦可以接受问话 医院会电♥话♥通知我们
but Med's gonna contact as soon as we can question him.
我们推测是什么情况
Okay, so what do we think happened?
目前我们的猜测是抢车未遂
Well, right now, we're betting on a failed carjacking.
那一带光这个月发生的抢车案件
Been a 40% increase in carjackings
就上升了40%
in that neighborhood this month alone.
理想的地段
Perfect territory.
从市中心过来有条快速路
There's a through line from downtown,
通常绝少行人
usually pretty void of pedestrians,
意味着一条僻静的路上
meaning there's a hell of a lot of high-end vehicles
会有很多的豪车
on a quiet street.
受害者开着辆价值9万块的宝马
The victim was driving a $90,000 BMW,
证据显示车内车外都有殴打痕迹
and there was evidence of a beating
所以他们肯定把他从车里拉了出来
inside and outside the car, so they pulled him out.
一个新的 年轻的团伙想要劫杰夫的车
So a new, young crew tries to jack Jeff's car,
情况失控 也许杰夫反击了
things go wrong-- maybe Jeff fights back
或者那些孩子受了惊吓
or the kids get spooked.
三人拔腿就跑 跳上哥们儿的车
Crew takes off, hop in their buddy's car
而杰夫想要开车跑掉
and Jeff tries to drive away.
我们发现了罪犯的车
We got a hit on the offender's car.
两个街区以外的警方监控拍到了灰色的SUV
Gray SUV was clocked on PODs two blocks away.
太好了 有车窗的画面吗
Nice. You get an angle on the windows?
看不到里面或者车牌号♥
Can't see inside or see plates,
但我在案件系统里搜了那辆车
but I ran the car through our HOT file.
灰色SUV两个月前被报失窃
Gray SUV was reported stolen two months ago
报案人叫杰西卡·拉米雷斯 想不到的是
by a Jessica Ramirez. Now, the kicker?
杰西卡在儿童和家庭服务部工作
Jessica works at a DCFS center
那边都是快成年的孩子
with kids aging out of the system.
青少年
Teenagers.
很好
Okay, that's good.
你们何不去查一下
Why don't you guys check it out?
你的SUV是在这被偷的吗
So your SUV was stolen from here?
不是
Uh, no.
我是说是的 是在这
Well, I mean yes, it was,
但我把车停在后面的停车场了
but I had parked it around back in the lot.
这边的孩子能过到停车场去吗
And the kids here have access to it?
当然 但是实际上谁都能到停车场去
Sure. But really, anyone has access.
停车场通往马路
The lot's open to the street.
你真的认为谁都可能偷了你的车吗
What, you really think just anyone took your car?
我也不知道
I don't know.
到现在我基本上已经认为我的车再也回不来了
At this point, I kind of just assumed my car was gone for good.
好吧
Right.
杰西卡 听着
Well, Jessica, look.
我们在找一个青少年团伙
We're looking for a crew of teenagers
他们参与了据信是
that were involved in what we believe to be
非常血腥的抢车案
a pretty brutal attempted carjacking,
而且他们用了你的车
and they're using your SUV.
我理解你想要保护这些孩子但...
So I understand you want to protect these kids, but--
我报了警之后
I noticed my spare keys were missing, uh,
发现我的备用钥匙不见了
after I called the police.
这些孩子 他们生活很艰难
These kids, they have it rough.
我只是想让他们过几天平静的日子 但...
I was just trying to give them a moment of peace, but...
我的备用钥匙在抽屉里
my spare keys were in the drawer.
你知道会是谁拿的吗
You know who might've taken 'em?
不 但我知道哪些孩子能接触到抽屉
No, but I know the kids who had access.
名单很长 有13个年轻人
A lot of names. 13 teenagers.
也会很难找
Be hard to find, too.
那岁数的孩子出了名的爱玩失踪
Kids that age out notoriously disappear.
玛凯拉
Makayla?
喂 我说
Hi! Hi, you!
你来这干什么 出什么事了
What are you doing here? What's going on?
-什么情况啊 -他们带我来这的
- What's happening? - They took me here.
她来这干什么 出什么情况了
What's she doing here? What's happening?
对不起 你是...
I'm sorry. Are you...
金·伯吉斯警官
Officer Kim Burgess.
沃德凶杀案是我们负责的
We worked the Ward homicide case.
她在这干什么呢 她的监护人呢
What's she doing here? Where's her guardian?
那个... 那个凯茜呢
Where's--where's-- where's Kathy?
对不起 未经许可
I'm sorry, I can't lawfully give you any details
我不能提供给你未成年人案件的细节
of a minor's case without the correct authorization.
我明白 但很显然 我认识玛凯拉
Understood, but clearly, I know Makayla,
我也认识她的社工 阿兰娜
and--and I know her social worker, Alanah.
那你们必须找阿兰娜谈
You'll have to speak to Alanah, then.
玛凯拉 亲爱的 过来吧
Makayla, honey? Come on.
我们能不能
Hey, can we--
我可以...
can I--can I--
很快 很快 玛凯拉
Real quick. Real quick, Makayla.
你跟着这位好心的女士走
Why don't you go talk to this nice lady?
我会打给阿兰娜
I'll call Alanah,
然后我会确保一切都没问题 好吗
and then I'm gonna make sure everything is okay, all right?
-我保证 -好
- I promise. - Okay.
她来这里的原因有很多
Lot of reasons she could be here.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
阿兰娜不接电♥话♥
Alanah's not answering.
金和鲁塞克 你们听到了吗
Kim and Ruz, you got ears in?
听到了 请讲
Yeah. Go ahead.
我们接到这片区域的报♥警♥电♥话♥
Call came in over the zone.
三名蒙面罪犯正在劫车
On-view carjacking, three masked offenders.
听着很像我们要找的犯罪团伙
Sounds a whole lot like our crew.
杰和我就在街角
Jay and I are around the corner.
报♥警♥电♥话♥是在科斯特纳街和威尔科克街路口打的
Call came from the intersection of Kostner and Wilcox--
杰
Jay!
该死
God damn it!
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me!
芝加哥警署 站住
Chicago PD! Stop!
芝加哥警署 举起手来
Chicago PD! Get your hands up!
-走 -走 走
- Come on! - Come on, come on!
三名蒙面罪犯徒步逃跑
Three masked offenders fleeing on foot.
-收到 -没事了
- Copy that. - It's okay.
没事了 我们来救你
It's okay, we got you.
其中两名有武器 往那边跑了
Two of them are armed! They went that way!
好 没事了 没事了
Okay, it's okay, it's okay.
两名罪犯向西跑了
Two offenders heading westbound.
一位从巷子中的岔路跑了
One broke off of gangway mid-alley.
收到 我往回走
Copy. Headed back your way.
警♥察♥
Hey, police!
医护人员把受害者送去芝加哥医院了
Medics took the victim to Chicago Med.
有严重心脏病发作的迹象
Had signs of a massive heart attack.
他名叫特洛伊·莱特曼 62岁
His name's Troy Wrightman, 62 years old.
这是他的车
This is his car.
已婚 没有小孩 没前科
Married, no children, no priors.
我们看到逃走的孩子们
The kids that we saw fleeing--
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表