They've got these dream houses scribbled in their notebooks.
他们是无家可归的孩子
They're kids with no place to go,
系统辜负了他们
a system that failed them.
他们甚至在抢劫自己的嫖♥客♥
Hell, they're robbing their johns,
结果答案是 "他们坐牢去吧"
and the answer is, "They can go to jail"?
这就是我们能帮他们的方法吗
That's the best we can do for them?
听着 我懂 但是
Look, I get it, but...
他们确实抢劫了别人
they did rob these men.
其中有一个还死了 而且米格尔不肯说 所以
One of 'em's dead, and Miguel's not talking, so...
除非你有我没想到的更好的方法
unless you got a better play I'm not thinking of...
我没有其他方法
I don't have another play.
好 接着找
Okay, so keep searching.
好吗
Okay?
阿兰娜来电
米格尔唯一减刑的机会是找到他朋友
Miguel's only chance is we find his friends
让他们证实他的自卫说法
so they can corroborate his self-defense story.
-走吧 -喂
- Let's go. - Hello?
-你去找凯茜了 -我是想提供帮助
- You confronted Kathy? - I went to offer help.
但结果变成了指责她
But it turned into accusations?
我不是有意的
Well, I didn't mean for it to.
她投诉了
She filed a complaint.
好吧 这个
Okay, is this--
我们真的要谈这个吗
is this really what we're gonna talk about?
你是玛凯拉的社工
You're Makayla's social worker,
而我们却不谈玛凯拉吗
and we're not gonna talk about Makayla?
你希望有个干净利落的解决办法
You want this to have a clean solution.
对 我想要个解决办法
Yes, I want this to have a solution.
但这事不那么简单
Well, it's way more complicated than that.
而且我们也不像你错误想象的那样
It's also way more complicated than you falsely believing
没有尽全力帮助他们
that everyone here isn't doing their very best.
我知道 对不起
Yeah, well--I'm-- I know, sorry.
凯茜有精神疾病
Kathy is dealing with mental issues.
焦虑 抑郁
Anxiety, depression.
如果我们继续让她照顾玛凯拉
If we keep Makayla in her care,
会有上千种可能出事的情况
there's a thousand possible bad outcomes.
凯茜告诉我们这对她们俩都不好
Kathy is telling us it's not best for either of them,
所以我们要找其他方法
so we find an alternate placement.
-孤儿院吗 -暂时是
- A group home? - For right now, yes.
如果玛凯拉跟我一起住呢
What if Makayla came home with me?
我知道你觉得她可怜
I know you feel for her,
但想要支持一个孩子有很多方法
but there are so many ways to be there for a child
可以不用领养他们
without fostering them.
她是个刚经历创伤的孩子
She's a child who's just experienced trauma,
她是个黑人孩子
she's a Black child,
你是个工作繁忙的警♥察♥
you're a cop with a very demanding job
还是白人 还是单身
who's white, who's single.
这些都不是缺点
None of this is to be discouraging.
都没问题
That's all fine,
但这些事你必须要考虑的现实问题
but these are very real issues you need to think about.
玛凯拉需要一个...能稳定的人
Makayla deserves someone... committed.
只是 你不能出于一时冲动
It's just--you can't make a decision like this
觉得世事不公就做这种决定
in a moment when life seems unfair.
-有发现吗 -没有
- Hey. Anything? - Nothing.
这俩孩子昨晚跑了
The kids moved last night,
我觉得我们没围住他们
and I don't think we clocked 'em.
可能找到他们了
Hey, uh, might have them.
巡逻车报告凌晨五点发现一辆被窃雪佛兰在市中心
Patrol car report of a stolen Chevy downtown around 5 A.M.
监控拍到了 两个青少年嫌犯
POD caught it. Two teenage offenders.
体型符合迈克尔和萨姆
Physicals match Michael and Sammie.
那就对了 发了全境通缉令吗
There we go. We got a BOLO on that?
巡逻车是在阿什兰街的卡车停车场发现的
Patrol's actually got it in a truck lot on Ashland--
空车
unoccupied.
肯定是他们 我们走
That's gotta be them. We'll take it.
就是那辆雪佛兰
There's our Chevy.
钥匙还在车里
Keys are still in the car.
-嗨 -你们好
- Hey. - Hey, how you doin'?
早 我们是芝加哥警署
Morning. We're with Chicago PD.
我们在找两个开那辆雪佛兰的青少年
We're looking for the two kids that were driving the Chevy
停在前面的那辆
that's parked out front.
你认得他们吗
You recognize either of these guys?
不认得 没见过他们
No. Haven't seem either of them.
今早还有别人工作吗
Got anybody else working here this morning?
-就我一人 -有监控吗
- Just me. - Security cameras?
没有 市里在那个方向可能装了
No. City might have some down the way.
整个停车场都没装监控吗
You got none on the lot whatsoever?
没有 抱歉 不过有很多孩子过来搭车
No, sorry. Kids do come here to hitch a lot, though.
进出卡车很多
A lot of trucks move in and out.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
听着 我去后面看看
Listen, I'm gonna go around back.
好
Yeah.
我会接着查 但后面看起来没人
I'm gonna keep checking, but back looks clear.
前面也是
Front, too.
我们可以查查附近的监控
We could pull the PODs nearby,
或许能找到他们搭了什么车
maybe grab whatever semi they hopped into.
我们已经落后了好多小时 亚当
We're hours behind them, Adam.
如果他们聪明 就会接着换卡车
If they're smart, they'll keep switching trucks,
接着搭车走
keep hitching.
已经找不到了
Already gone.
监控上什么都没有
Nothing on any PODs.
对 交通录像什么也没有
Yeah, nothing on traffic cams,
没有监控录像
no security footage.
所有线索都证明
There's just every reason to believe
他们已经跨了州界
they already crossed state lines.
起诉米格尔
Process Miguel,
把迈克尔和萨姆的线索和信息发出去
get out leads, messages on Michael and Sammie.
听着 有可能州警很快就会抓到他们
Look, chances are some state policeman will pick 'em up soon.
一辈子的家人
我们的房♥子
郊区的房♥子 亚特兰大郊区
郊区的房♥子 亚特兰大郊区
信用差吗 没问题 亚特兰大
好吧 米格尔
Okay, Miguel.
巡警一会过来 把你转移到县监狱
Patrol will be here in a few, transport you to County.
-那莉莉呢 -她还在昏迷
- What about Lily? - She's still unconscious.
现在还不好说有多少损伤
It's too early to know the damage,
但医生认为会有一些
but they think there will be some.
-我到时候通知你 -好
- I can let you know. - Okay.
米格尔 我们在那个废弃的屋子里时
Miguel, when we were in that abandoned house,
当你让迈克尔和萨姆跑的时候
when you told Michael and Sammie to run,
你说 "我去那里跟你们会合"
you said, "I'll meet you there."
"那里"是你们要一起造房♥子的地方吗
Is "There" where you were gonna build a home together?
"那里"是那里
Where is "There"?
告诉我他们在爱荷华州
告诉我他们在爱荷华州
你朋友逃了 他们越过了州界
Your friends ran. They crossed state lines.
我之前告诉过你那意味着什么
I told you before what that would mean,
他们可能面临什么
what their chances would be.
他们会被州警抓住
They will be picked up by state police
州警都在找他们
who are looking for them.
我知道你想保护他们
I know you wanna protect them.
所以你才闭口不言
That's why you're doing all this.
我也想保护他们
I do, too.
告诉我 米格尔
So tell me, Miguel,
"那里"是哪里
where is "There"?
他们在爱荷华州
They're in Iowa.
对 我得到可靠消息
Yeah, I've got credible information
嫌犯在逃往爱荷华州
that our offenders are fleeing to Iowa,
所以我把调查警报
so I've limited the investigative alerts
只限制在了你们的辖区
to your jurisdiction alone.
不 没有南方的州了
No, nothing down south.
不 不需要其他全境通缉或警报了
No, no other BOLOs or alerts needed.
对 爱荷华州 谢谢
Yeah, Iowa. Thank you.
-你还没走吗 -对
- You're still here? - Yeah.
萨姆·威尔顿
刚收尾
I'm just finishing up.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表