抱歉我们无法解决每个案子 拯救所有孩子
Sorry we can't solve every case and save every kid.
我从没告诉过别人
You know, I never told anybody this,
甚至都没告诉过亚当
didn't even tell Adam...
但我流产后几个月
but a couple of months after I lost the baby,
我找了之前在汽车旅馆救的那个女孩
I looked up that girl that I saved in the motel room.
真的吗
Really?
我以为那会让我感觉到些什么
Think I thought it would make me feel something.
我联♥系♥了她妈妈
Called her mom.
她说自己好几个月没见女儿了
Said she hadn't seen her daughter in months.
她会逃跑 然后就送儿童和家庭服务部了
She'd run away, and she was gone.
你觉得我领养玛凯拉怎么样
What would you think if I took Makayla in?
我想那会改变她的生活
I think that would change her life.
我知道我不是她的家人 我知道我是个白人警♥察♥
I know I'm not her family, I know I'm a cop, I'm white.
我知道这些都是现实问题
I know these are real things.
没错
You're right.
你不是她家人 还是白人
You are not her family and you are white,
所以你会经常遇到与之有关的问题
so you're gonna be up against a lot.
我觉得我能让她过好生活
I think I can do right by her.
金 你之前问 我当时需要什么
Kim, you asked me what I needed before.
但其实我不是主角 重要的是他们需要什么
It wasn't about me, it was about what they needed.
我得让我的家人待在一起
I had to keep my family together.
必须得让凡妮莎和乔丹
Had to make sure that Vinessa and Jordan
不进入领养系统
didn't get stuck in a system
因为我知道他们无法逃脱出来
that I knew they couldn't get out of.
所以没错 难上加难
So, yeah, it was impossible.
我们确实需要一切
We did need everything.
我只是
I just--
我属于他们
I was theirs...
你懂我的意思吗
you know what I'm saying?
我爱他们 这就足以解决其他所有问题
I loved them, and that took care of the rest.
如果你也有这份爱 那就没问题了
And if you got that, you'll be good.
-我正要来找你 -是吗
- I was coming to find you. - Yeah?
你想去吃饭吗
Hey, do you wanna get some dinner?
在你答应前 我想告诉你
Before you say yes, I want to tell you
我打算关掉无线电 以防万一
that I'm gonna turn off our radios as a preemptive strike.
这样你就得跟我聊天了
That way, you'll have to talk to me.
凯茜放弃了抚养权
Kathy gave up her parental rights.
不会吧 为什么
No. Why?
因为她爱玛凯拉 想让她拥有最好的
Because she loves Makayla and wants what's best for her.
-但玛凯拉要跟谁过呢 -跟我
- But where's Makayla gonna go? - With me.
真的吗
Really?
是临时的吗
Like, on a temporary basis?
目前是 但阿兰娜正在努力
Well, for now, but Alanah's working on it.
有好多文件 很多流程 但有可能
There's a lot of red tape, logistics, but it's possible
让这个成为永久安排
it could become a more permanent situation.
-就是你领养她吗 -对
- Like you fostering her? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
好吧 你好好考虑过了吗
Okay. Have you thought that through?
这会是怎么样
I mean, what would that even look like?
-我不知道 -金
- I don't know. - Kim?
亚当 你想说什么都可以
Adam, you can say whatever you want to say.
我想说什么不重要 只是
It's not about what I want to say, it's just, I mean--
那是个巨变 知道吗
that's a lot, you know?
你知道你无法取代我们失去的
You know you can't replace what we lost.
我也没这个打算
I'm not trying to.
我对这个孩子有牵挂 真的
I feel something for this kid. I do.
-我感觉与她很亲近 -我明白
- I feel close to her. - I understand.
但昨天 我们还说到创伤
But just yesterday, we're talking about trauma
然后你说没有那回事 对吧
and you told me how that's not real, right?
对 但如果你说得对呢
Right. Well, what if you're right?
如果那确实无关呢
What if it doesn't matter?
我知道这也许会改变我们的关系
I know that this might change what we have,
我们未来的关系
you know, what we can have.
金 这不是我说这些的原因
Kim, that's not why I'm saying any of this.
不是
It's just not.
我会一直是你生命中的一部分
I'm always gonna be in your life.
这点不会改变
That's not gonna change.
只是这件事
It's just this is, like...
我有点担心你这是应激反应
I'm a little worried that this is a reaction,
你只是无法忍♥受看到
that you just can't stand the idea
另一个孩子误入歧途
of seeing another kid lost.
你好啊
Hey, you.
我知道这一切都或许有点怪 对吧
So I know all this has been pretty weird, probably, right?
听着 这或许是另一个巨大怪异的改变
Look, this might be another big, weird change,
但我在想 如果你同意
but I was thinking, if you're okay with it,
或许你可以跟我回去一起住
that maybe you could come home with me.
我们可以成为一家人
You know, we could be like a family
彼此照顾 如果你同意
and take care of each other-- if you're okay with it.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
那好
Okay, all right, okay.
上车吧
Just hop on in.
安全带
Hmm, this thing.
-不如我来 -你能...好的
- You want me to... - Is there--yeah.
你来吧 我在一旁学
Why don't you do it and I'll just--I'll watch.
好了 都系好了
All right, you're all set.
那我们之后见吧
I'll be seeing you both very soon.
-你们好好相处 -再见 阿兰娜
- You guys have fun. - Bye, Alanah.
只有你和我
Just you and me.
好吗
Yeah?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表