I gotta be careful.
现在你们能带我离开这里了吗
Can you get me out of here now?
拜托了
Please?
谢谢
Thank you.
好 两周前 一个叫RJ的家伙找到了我
All right, a couple weeks ago, a guy named RJ approached me.
他是个壮实的白人 他负责说话
He's a big white dude. He did all the talking.
他身边有个少年 墨西哥孩子
He had a teenager with him, this Mexican kid.
那孩子相信他说的每句话 非常服从
The kid hung on his every word. Very obedient.
很难想象他们是去那买♥♥吉他的
I can't imagine they're there to hock a guitar.
他们想出手一对红宝石耳环
They wanted to unload ruby earrings.
我说的是高级 超纯 光泽极佳的一等宝石
I'm talking high line, pure, vibrant red primo stones
镶嵌在18K白金上
set in 18-karat white gold.
这样的吗
Like these?
对
Yeah.
这些是三周前在金色海岸的人家里被偷的
Those were stolen from a Gold Coast home three weeks ago.
他们抢劫的最后一家人 丈夫被崩了
Last house these guys hit, they shot the husband
妻子被严重殴打
and brutally beat the wife.
现在我知道了
Well, I'm aware of that now.
但当时我不知道
I wasn't at the time.
好吧 那你转手了红宝石吗
Okay, did you move the rubies?
当然 那些值七万五
Yeah, they were worth 75k.
纽约的一个买♥♥家把钱电汇给了我
I had a buyer in New York that wired me the money.
RJ今天早上来了吗
And RJ showed up this morning?
带着你的劳力士 我拍照了
With your Rolex. I took a photo of it.
我本来应该去寻找买♥♥家
And I'm supposed to be shopping a buyer.
听着 我们约了明天中午见面
Look, we have a meet scheduled for tomorrow at noon.
我的想法是
Here's what I'm thinking.
我在想 你们给我戴监听
I'm thinking... you guys wire me up.
我们在交易时被抓 双赢 对吧
We catch the exchange. Win-win, right?
你们能有个高调的抓脏
You get a high profile bust,
我能去学校接孩子
and I can pick up my kids from school.
而且与此同时 我们撤销你的重罪指控
And in the meantime, we wipe your felony charge?
我跟博考斯基警探谈了谈
You know, I spoke with Detective Borkowski.
他对你的看法 不像你对他印象这么好
His memory of you isn't as fond as yours is of him.
他说你的手比
He says your fingers are stickier than
想出手盗窃物的强盗还脏
the burglars trying to move the merch.
你有什么想说的吗 杰夫
Anything you want to tell us, Jeff?
来吧 老兄 你想要我们的帮忙
Come on, man, you want our help?
坦白吧 你骗这些人了吗
Just come clean, you screw these guys over?
或许一点点吧
Maybe a smidge.
纽约的那个人给我汇了六万 我说是五万
The New York guy wired me 60, I said it was 50,
我按照五万把分成给他们了
and I gave them their cut from that.
RJ的邮件
It's an email from RJ.
还是明天中午见
The meet's still on for tomorrow.
-那他为什么发信息给你 -他改了地点
- Why is he messaging you? - That he changed the location.
他以前改过地点吗
Has he changed the location before?
没有
No.
从哪里改到了哪里 告诉我们具体♥位♥置
From where to where, tell us exactly.
原来交易定在哪里
Where was the original meet set?
大豆子 千禧公园 人很多
The Bean, Millennium Park. It's crowded.
现在RJ想在卡博利尼街
Now, RJ wants to meet Tolan
运河的下游见杰夫
under lower Canal off Cabrini Street.
好吧
Okay.
从人流量大的地方改到僻静处
From high pedestrian traffic to desolate.
这地方看起来就像搞暗♥杀♥的
The place screams hit.
我们不可能保持足够近的距离
And there's no way we can stay close enough.
是个监控噩梦
It's a surveillance nightmare.
托兰一直从中捞好处
Tolan's been skimming from the top,
偷他们的钱
stealing from them.
-这可能是报复 -好吧 那
- This could be payback. - Okay, so...
有什么计划
What's the play?
太冒险了 变量太多
It's too risky, and there's too many variables.
我们应该关着他 寻找其他线索
We should hold him, and chase other leads.
海莉你觉得呢
Hailey?
这是最安全的做法
It's the safest bet.
如果事情出岔子 我们可能就要收尸了
If things go south, we're picking up a body.
警长
Sarge.
入室抢劫刚升级成了入室抢劫谋杀
Our home invasion just upgraded to murder.
彼得·哈珀在医院去世了
Peter Harper just flatlined at Med.
我们没时间打安全牌了
Well we don't have time to play it safe.
用托兰做诱饵
We're using Tolan as bait.
好吧 托兰
Okay, Tolan.
这个会录下一切
This is gonna record everything.
所以放在能看见的地方
So keep this in sight.
-没有监听器吗 -没有
- No wires? - No wires.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
只是这辆
Except for this, um...
这辆白色的车
this white car, yeah.
-什么白色的车 -昨晚有辆白色的车
- What white car? - There was a white car
在我家周围绕了好几圈
that was circling my house last night--like a few times.
我看不到里面
And... I couldn't see inside.
你们不会觉得RJ在给我下套吧
Look, you don't think RJ's setting me up, do you?
这是个普通的交易会面 对吧
I-it's normal to change a meet, right?
根据我的经验
Based on my experience,
人们不会杀了即将要
people don't usually kill people that are about
给他们一大笔钱的人
to give them a lot of money.
没错 除非他们认为你在偷他们的钱
Well, yeah, unless they think you're ripping them off.
我们也会在那里
We're gonna be right there.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Yeah.
我这里信♥号♥♥很好
I've got a good signal.
这里也是 警长 风平浪静
Same here, Sarge, everything's quiet.
收到 杰 你准备好了吗
Copy. Jay, you set?
-嗯 我很好 -收到
- Yeah, I'm good. - Copy.
交易应该两分钟后开始
It's supposed to go down in two minutes.
你觉得如果团伙在
You think we'd be doing all this
恩格尔伍德作案 我们还会这样吗
if the crew was hitting Englewood?
不
No.
警长 我看到一辆白色货车朝我开来
Sarge, I got a white van slow rolling my way.
车内两个人都在东张西望
Both occupants are looking around.
我看到车牌了
I got tags.
5021E 查伊利诺伊车牌
5021 Eddie, run Illinois plates for me.
YDH842
Young David Henry, 842.
警长 副驾驶拿着亮闪闪的东西
Sarge, the passenger's holding something shiny.
看起来像武器 我们得进去
Looks like a weapon, we got to move in.
等等 杰 我们在查车牌
Wait, Jay, we're running plates.
好吧 我只是过去看得清楚点
All right, I'm just gonna get closer for a better eye.
杰 你确定你看到武器了吗
Jay, are you sure you saw a weapon?
我看到白色的车朝托兰开去
I got a white car going towards Tolan,
托兰也说他昨晚看到白车
and Tolan said he saw a white vehicle
在他家周围绕圈
circling his house, too.
他说看到了轿车 这是货车
He said he saw a car, this is a van.
如果我们现在不进去 还错了 他就死了
If we don't move in and we're wrong, he's dead.
-我进去了 -海莉 别动
- I'm moving in. - Hailey, stand down.
让货车进去 我们在查车牌
Let the van pass, we're running the plate.
芝加哥警署 举起手来
Chicago P.D., get your hands up.
眼睛看着我
Keep your eyes on me.
手放在我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
这算什么情况
What the hell is this?
你们在这干什么
What are you doing here?
在科特斯街上找一个工作地点
Looking for our job site on Cortez Street.
那离这里一个街区远
That's a block over.
我就说了
Told you.
接触戒备 假警报
Stand down, it's a negative.
祝你们今天愉快
Have a nice day.
这事从糟糕升级到更严重了
This thing's gone from bad to worse.
他被发现了 RJ看到了警♥察♥活动
His cover's blown, R.J. saw the police activity.
是我的错 真的 我看到了那些
It's my bad, really. I, uh--I saw what I saw,
基于我们对托兰的了解
and based on what we know about Tolan,
我觉得我们没有其他选择
I just didn't think we had a choice.
好 我明白
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表