对了 给你们
Ouch. Here you go.
肖恩·韦德
Sean Wade.
关于这个案子你知道些什么
What can you tell us about the case?
不多
Not much.
这孩子14岁起就在帮派数据库里了
Kid's been in the gang database since he was 14.
胸部中了三枪 9毫米口径
Took three to the chest from a 9-millimeter.
很可能是帮派纠纷升级了
Most likely gang dispute that escalated.
只有这些吗
Is this all you got?
这里面只有一位目击者的口供
You got one witness statement in here?
有这些就不错了
We were lucky to get that.
你知道我们有多忙
You know how it is.
我们刚赶到现场 就接到另一个电♥话♥
We were barely on the scene, another call came in.
那个周末有七宗谋杀案
Had seven murders that weekend.
嗯 完全明白
Yeah. Totally get it.
但我不确定受害者的父亲是否明白
Well, I'm not sure if the victim's father gets it.
所以他现在让情报组介入了
So he's pulled Intelligence into this now.
他怎么做到的
How'd he manage that?
我们查一宗毒品案时遇到的
We crossed paths on a drug case.
他告诉我们他在帮先知黑帮
He told us that he's dropping gas tanks
卸油箱里的货
for the Gangster Prophets
为了找到杀害他儿子的凶手
as a way to find the guy that killed his kid.
我们只是想查查他的说法
We're just trying to vet his story,
是否可信
see if he's credible.
他说他带着证据来找你
He says he come to you with some evidence.
我觉得那不算证据
I wouldn't exactly call it evidence.
他因为某辆车的事给我打了30通电♥话♥
He called me 30 times about some car.
他就是这样
That's what he does.
他整晚在街上找一辆银色的车
He walks the streets all night looking for a silver car.
对 哥们 他真的很执着
Yeah, man. He seems really determined.
这也不能怪他
I can't say that I blame him.
我为他感到难过
I feel bad for the man.
但我们已经尽力了
But we did what we could--
所有可靠的线索都查过了
exhausted all credible leads.
好 谢谢 吉尔
All right. Thanks, Gil.
你好吗 拉特雷尔 我是博伊特警长
How you doing, Latrell? I'm Sergeant Voight.
我想告诉你我们已经去凶案组
I want you to know we looked into your son's case
查过你儿子的案子了
over at Homicide.
所以你们相信我了
So you believe me?
你们会帮我吗
You're gonna help?
我相信你儿子被杀了
Well, I believe your son was killed,
而且你想查出是谁杀的
and you're trying to figure out who did the murder.
对 这点我信
Yeah. I believe that.
拉特雷尔 事实是
Latrell, the fact is...
你犯罪了 而且是重罪
you committed a crime, a felony.
等等 我不是毒贩
Wait. I ain't no drug dealer.
对 但我们抓到你卸了10公斤海♥洛♥因♥
Yeah, but we caught you unloading ten kilos of heroin.
这数量可是X级重罪 要判10到15年
That's class X weight. That's 10 to 15 years.
好消息是你一天牢都不用坐
Good news is you don't have to do a day.
他什么意思
What's he talking about?
我们想让你作为被告跟我们合作
We want you to work with us as a cooperating defendant.
-被告 -对
- A defendant? - Yeah.
你帮我们拿下但丁·拉沙德的贩卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥案
You help us take down Dante Rashard's heroin operation,
我们就抹去你的犯罪记录
we'll wipe your record clean.
不
No.
我不在乎坐牢
I don't care about any of that.
我只想找到杀我儿子的混♥蛋♥
I'm just trying to find the bastard who killed my son.
你不在乎吗
You don't care?
这是别人的儿子
That's somebody's son.
看看这个
Take a look at that.
好好看看
Take a look.
这就是掺了芬太尼的海♥洛♥因♥
That's what heroin laced with fentanyl does.
好吗
Kay?
不管你愿不愿意 你都参与了贩毒
And like it or not, you are part of the process
因为你帮助但丁让他的毒品
because you're helping Dante flood the streets
在街头泛滥成灾
with this poison.
我只是想了解情况
I was just trying to get information.
拉特雷尔 你不是警♥察♥ 好吗
Latrell, you are not a cop. Okay?
你不能去做卧底
You don't get to go undercover.
拉特雷尔
Latrell,
如果这个黑帮真的要为肖恩的死负责
if this gang really is responsible for Sean's death,
那你应该想跟我们合作
then you should wanna cooperate with us.
帮我们把他们送进监狱
Help us put them in prison.
你跟我们合作 帮我们拿下这个贩毒案
You do that--you help us with this drug case--
我告诉你我们也很有可能
I'm telling you there's a good chance
找到杀害肖恩的凶手
we're gonna find out who killed Sean too.
听着 你来决定
Look--it's your call.
但你必须马上做决定
But you gotta make a decision now.
好
Fine.
我帮你们 我加入
I'll help. I'm in.
这是K-迈克
This is K-Mac.
我们看到了
We got eyes.
你们看到这辆银色的雷克萨斯了吗
You guys seeing this silver Lexus?
嗯 我们看到了 原地待命
Yeah, we see it. Just sit tight.
杰 你六点钟方向有辆银色的雷克萨斯
Jay, you got a silver Lexus on your six.
你好啊
What's up?
你好啊 拉特雷尔 这是你的人吗
What up, Latrell? This here your boy?
嗯 他叫杰 人不错
Yeah, his name's Jay. He's cool.
你好啊 哥们
What's up, man?
你想要多少货
How much you looking to score?
先来一公斤
One ki to start,
如果真像我听说的那么好 我再多要点
and if it's as good as I hear, I'll do more.
好 没问题
Okay. All right.
我们也许能想办法解决
We might be able to work something out.
好的
Okay.
他是谁
Who this?
但丁 我跟他说我们要见面
Dante. Told him we were meeting up.
他要先跟你谈一谈
He wanted to talk with you first.
什么时候修车店的开始做这卖♥♥买♥♥了
Since when do garage men start making deals?
我没打算跨行
I don't mean to be overstepping.
我只知道我的哥们要点货
I just knew my man here was looking to up his supplies,
所以我就帮忙引荐一下
so I figured I'd make the introduction.
这白人小孩是你朋友
Oh, this white boy your friend?
对 有多年的交情
Yeah. We've been friends for years.
-他很不错 -你俩怎么认识的
- He's a good dude. - How you two meet?
-在他修车店认识的 -没人问你
- At his garage. - Ain't nobody talking to you.
我问他
I was talking to him.
拉特雷尔
Latrell.
大概五年前在我店里认识的
At my garage about five years ago.
他出了车祸 我帮他修的车
He got into an accident. I fixed his car.
我们成了朋友
We became friends.
然后他问我能不能装暗格
Then he asked if I could install traps--trap tanks.
你要买♥♥多少
How much you shopping for?
一块
One brick.
如果感觉不错 我一个月
But things go well, I could do, like,
可以买♥♥三到四块
three--maybe even four a month.
你在看什么 老家伙
What you staring at, old man?
我就看看你的座驾
I'm just checking out your ride.
银色雷克萨斯不常见
You don't see many silver Lexus.
你开多久了
How long you been pushing that?
你说什么
Excuse me?
-好奇而已 -为什么
- Just curious. - Why?
不为什么
No reason.
我开始担心拉特雷尔了
I'm starting to get nervous about Latrell.
他不停地说那辆银色的车
He keeps talking about a silver car.
不用管它
Let it play.
拉特雷尔 你为什么要问他的车
Latrell, why are you talking about the man's car?
我们是来做生意的 拜托
We're here to do a deal. Come on.
我知道我们来干什么 兄弟
I know why we're here, bro.
我只是欣赏他的车
I'm just admiring the man's whip.
我们买♥♥卖♥♥还做吗
So we gon' do a deal or what?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表