How many numbers identified as a burner?
12个 另外21个是注册了的
Uh, 12. The other 21 are registered.
所以我们有姓名 最后住址 犯罪记录
So we get names, LKAs, criminal history.
这里有好多地址
That's a lot of addresses to chase.
对 我们只需证明他们有罪
Right--we just gotta prove the culpability,
然后申请所有搜查令
and then we get all those warrants
还有所有的信♥号♥♥塔
and all the tower data from the--
我们没那么多时间
We don't have time for all that.
我们分头突击 一个人四个
We split up the names, four apiece.
然后呢
And then what?
我们只能去敲门问询
We're just gonna the clock up doing knock-and-talks,
如果他们不愿意配合 我们只能离开
and if they don't wanna cooperate, we gotta walk away.
-杰 -我们无权进屋搜查
- Jay. - We have no ability to go inside and do a search.
不 杰说得对 我们得再多查查
No, Jay's right. We gotta do more digging.
我们得缩小名单范围
We gotta narrow that list down
找到那些手足够脏 会帮助罗伊的人
to those who are dirty enough to help Roy.
警长 抱歉 我们没有时间
Sarge, I'm sorry. We do not have time.
我们得用现在手头的信息
We gotta go with what we've got.
这些人中有人知道罗伊在哪
Any one of these people could know where Roy is,
肯特在哪 金在哪
where Kent is, where Kim is.
那我们就查这些地址 这些名字
So we chase these addresses, chase these names,
做我们该做的事 对吗
and do what we've gotta do, right?
我理解 亚当 但我们得放聪明点
I get it, Adam, I do, but we gotta be smart.
我们得先整理事实 找到线索
We've gotta sort through the facts, find the lead,
然后做该做的事 开工吧
then we do what we gotta do. So let's get to work.
拿到那些人的身份 查名字 缩小名单
Get those IDs, run the names, and narrow down that list.
你在开玩笑吗 我们在干什么
Are you kidding me? What are we doing?
老大 这些人轻飘飘地杀了三个孩子
Boss, these guys shot three kids like it was nothing.
他们折磨了副警司的儿子
They tortured the deputy supe's son.
你觉得他们现在在对金做什么
I mean, what do you think they're doing to Kim right now?
没人说我们不会做需要做的事
No one's saying we're not gonna do what's needed--
不是 我们干这些都是浪费时间
No, we waste time with all this homework,
-到时候金就死了 -亚当
- Kim's gonna be dead, man. - Adam.
这样帮不上忙
This is not helping.
你这样帮不上忙 明白吗
You are not helping, you understand me?
去吧
So go.
去走走 清醒一下脑子
Just take a walk, get your head straight.
-老大 -去清醒一下头脑 现在就去
- Boss. - Get your head straight. Now.
-现在就去 -好
- Now. - All right.
好了 我们工作
All right, let's get to work.
鲁塞 你还好吗
Ruz. You okay?
博伊特没说错
Voight's not wrong.
如果我们要找到伯吉斯 我们得做正确
If we gonna find Burgess, we gotta do it right.
我们得放聪明点
We gotta be smart.
我们不能像无头苍蝇一样敲门 老兄
We can't be running around hitting doors, man.
怎么 你担心他们会取消你的觉悟卡片吗
Yeah, why, are you worried they'll revoke your woke card?
你干嘛要往那方面想
Why the hell are you even going down that road?
-伯吉斯失踪了 -我知道
- Burgess is missing. - I know.
所以谁在乎对和错
So who cares about right and wrong?
谁在乎改革 我们现在需要找到他
Who cares about reform? We need to find her now.
我们正在这么做
That's exactly what we're doing.
不 我们没这么做
No, that is not what we are doing.
你没这么做 他们也没这么做
That's not what you're doing, that's not what they're doing.
我一句话都说不完整
I can't get ten words out
就有人跳出来说这不行那不行
without somebody finding some sort of problem,
想要搜查令
wanting a warrant,
想要礼貌地敲混混家的门
wanting to politely knock on some punk's door.
抱歉 那就是法律
I'm sorry, that's the law.
对 法律 又来了
Yeah, the law. Here we go.
拜托 老兄 我们都想找到她
Come on, man. We all wanna find her.
但你不能因为这是金就改变规矩
But you don't get to change the rules just because it's Kim.
我当然可以
I most certainly can.
我可以 尤其因为这是金
I can, precisely because it is Kim.
如果你不能理解这点
And if you can't understand that
因为你忙着循规蹈矩 拍人马屁
because you're too busy checking boxes, kissing ass,
那我不知道该对你说什么了
then I don't know what to say to you.
你说话注意点
Watch yourself.
凯文 我知道我们很多事意见不一
Kev, I know that we don't agree on everything,
但我认为这种情况 现在
but I would think in this situation, right now,
金失踪了 你可以把那些破事都放一边
with Kim missing, you could put all that other crap aside.
因为现在是个不同的情况
See that this is a different situation.
就一天 不要做自豪的改革者了
Take a day off from being a proud reformist.
别靠近我
Oh, don't step to me!
-住手 -你们在干什么
- Stop! - What the hell are you doing?
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
住手 冷静 冷静 住手
Stop it! Calm down! Calm down! Stop!
够了 够了 我们不能起内讧
Enough! Enough! We are not doing this!
我们爱的人失踪了
Someone we love is missing.
浪费在争执上的每一秒
Every second we waste on this
都是我们没专注找她的时间
is a second we're not focused on her.
我只想让她回来
I just want her back.
我不知道为什么这种想法算激进
I don't know why that's such a radical idea.
我明白 但我们不能绕着整个城市跑
I get it, but we can't run around the city
像一群毫无头绪的牛仔一样
acting like a bunch of cowboys right now.
那是浪费时间
It's a waste of time.
听着 我希望并祈祷找到她时 她安然无恙
Look, I hope and pray that we find her and that she's okay.
但如果我们做不到
But if we don't,
如果最坏的结局出现了
if the worst-case scenario actually plays out...
你得去照顾玛凯拉
You need to be there for Makayla.
你是她的监护人 你发誓了
You're her guardian. You took that pledge.
那个小女孩需要你
That little girl is gonna need you,
所以你不能满城乱跑 行事鲁莽 越界办案
so you can't go running around, acting crazy, crossing lines.
一个错误决定 你可能就失去工作 甚至更甚
One wrong move and you could be out of a job or worse.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧
Come on.
那个最坏的结局 不会发生
That worst-case scenario, it's not gonna happen.
绝对不会
It's just not.
别死
Don't die.
别死
Don't die.
罗伊的一次性电♥话♥怎么样了
Where are we at with Roy's burner?
我们还在等信♥号♥♥塔分♥析♥
We're still waiting on cell tower dumps,
但我们缩小了名单
but we narrowed it down to a list of names of people
独居和有犯罪记录的
who live alone and have a criminal history.
-多少人 -九个
- How many? - Nine.
好 现在只有9人了
All right, so we're down to nine.
但另一个角度是别克车
But the other angle is the Buick.
信息中心查了所有洲际监控
CPIC is going through every interstate camera possible.
车也没有发现被烧毁
The car hasn't shown up torched,
我们还在等通缉
and we're still waiting on that BOLO.
他们绝不可能开车满地跑
There's no way in the world they're driving this car around
却神奇地躲过所有监控
magically avoiding surveillance cams.
对 所以车肯定停在了哪里
Right, so the cars gotta be out there somewhere.
如果我们找到 就会有证据
If we find it, there's gonna be evidence,
甚至能找到相应的监控
maybe even cams at the location.
我同意 但我们得找到车 杰
I agree, but we still gotta find it, Jay.
我知道 但我们该追查别克这条线索
I know that, but it might be a better use of our time chasing the Buick
而不是没有搜查令就去别人家问话
than doing slow knock-and-talks without warrants.
不如我们两头出击
Well why don't we chase both?
我有二十个巡逻队员待命
I've got 20 patrol officers on standby.
很好
Good.
让他们跟杰和凯文合作
Have them work with Jay and Kevin.
查警♥察♥监控和监控录像
They can scour PODs and surveillance cameras,
找到那辆别克车
find that Buick.
与此同时 你们俩跟我来
Meantime, you two are with me.
我们把分头查这九个名字
We're gonna split up these nine names,
开始敲门问人 走吧
start knocking and talking. Let's go.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
海莉 你那边有动静吗
Hailey, you got anything?
没有
Nothing.
这地方没人
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表