Nah, man. It's cool. We can just bang it--
不 兄弟 那些警♥察♥让我紧张
Nah, man. These cops is making me nervous.
干嘛冒险 你懂我意思吗
Why risk? You know what I'm saying?
行 我们晚点见
Yeah, let's hook up later, man.
好 没问题
All right. Bet.
搞什么
What was that?
那算什么 你搞什么
What was that? What was that?
我们还有两分钟就能抓人了
We're two minutes away from making the arrest--
那边有一辆巡逻车
There was a patrol car out there.
那边有一辆巡逻车
There was a patrol car out there.
如果我们被抓了
If we got harassed,
-如果他们要我的身份证 -安德烈
- if they asked for my license-- - Andre.
所以你退缩了
That's why you backstopped.
你的证件没问题 你的名字没案底
You got a clean license, you got a clean name,
就算他们想也无法暴露你
They couldn't blow your cover if they wanted to.
我就是感觉不对 好吧
Yo, it just didn't feel right, okay?
所以我那时做了决定
So I made a call in the moment.
但一切都好
But we still good.
我们今晚会交易
We're doing the deal later tonight.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
你这是什么意思
The hell does that mean?
他是说你得少担心达马里
That means you gotta worry less about Damari
多关心两个受害者的家庭
and more about the families of the two dead bodies.
罗伊·希尔 鲍勃·海耶斯
Roy Hill. Bob Hayes.
这份工作很难
This job is hard.
尤其是你想做正确的事时
Especially when you're trying to do right.
你在乎的越多 事情就变得更难
The more you care, it actually gets harder.
所以如果你做不到
So if this isn't something that you can do,
如果你觉得自己应付不了 就别干
if you don't think you can handle it, step aside.
但无论如何 我们有任务 而且要完成
But either way, we got jobs to do, and we gotta get it done.
那是他的决定 凯文
That was his call, Kevin.
是他在卧底
He was the one in play.
而且当时确实有巡逻车
And Patrol was in the vicinity.
好吧 那如果躲在楼里
Okay, well, how about just ducking in the building
继续交易呢
and keeping the deal going?
他是新手 还在学习
He's new. He's learning.
这我知道 但我觉得还有内情
I understand that, but I think there's more to it.
-你说 -他对达马里很心软
- Okay. - He got a very soft spot for Damari.
我们不能忘了上周发生的事
We can't forget about what just happened last week.
他看着自己的白人搭档杀了一个无辜的黑人
He watched his white partner kill an innocent Black man.
他有很多心事
He's got a lot on his mind,
这让我有点担心
and it's starting to worry me a little bit.
好 那你决定
Okay, you make the call.
你想把他撤下去吗
You want to pull him?
警长 凯文 有发现
Sarge, Kev, I got something.
我们发现昆西的信♥用♥卡♥在小超♥市♥用过
We picked off Quincy's credit card at a mini mart
就在鲍勃·海耶斯被枪杀二十分钟后
20 minutes after Bob Hayes got shot.
我们接入了他们的安保服务器
We tapped into their security server
能看到里面和外面的监控
for the camera inside and out.
他走进去 买♥♥了一包香烟
He walks in, buys a pack of cigarettes,
走出来 在停车场见了一个人
walks out, meets with someone in the parking lot.
看起来他把凶器给了达马里
Looks like he handed the murder weapon off to Damari.
我猜他的工作就是藏枪或处理枪
Guessing his job was to stash it or dump it.
问题是 在哪里
The question is, where?
-答案就在那部手♥机♥里 -对 你说得对
- And the answer is in that phone. - Yeah, you're right.
我们查到手♥机♥号♥码 就能找到枪
We ID that cell number, we find the gun.
那你觉得库珀能行吗
So, do you think Cooper can handle it?
好 告诉他进度
All right. Get him up to speed.
兄弟 你不用这么做
Yo, man. You ain't gotta do this.
没事 反正有剩的
Nah, I got plenty.
那小家伙 吃饭跟小鸡啄米一样
Ding-dong over there, he eats like a bird.
吃吧
Dig in.
这是我起码能做的
It's the least I could do.
你救了我两次 在两天之内
You saved me twice in, like, two days.
你就像个能嗅出警♥察♥的狗一样
You're like a cop-sniffing dog.
好吧 这是达马里在说笑
All right, is this Damari just playing,
还是他起疑心了
or he getting suspicious?
两天两次 频率不小
Twice in two days. That is a lot.
拜托
I mean, come on.
你觉得呢 警长
What do you think, Sarge?
我觉得是起疑心了
My vote is suspicious.
我们该让他出来了吗
Think we should pull him?
我们还没听到安全词
All right, we haven't heard the safe word yet.
先顺其自然
Let's let it play for now.
我眼神不错
Hey, I got good eyes.
耳朵也灵
Good ears too.
而且我也不喜欢警♥察♥
And I don't like police neither,
所以我总是很警惕他们在哪
so I'm always aware of where they are,
在骚扰谁 好让自己不被坑
who they harassing, so don't even trip.
是啊
Yeah, well,
这片社区有好多警♥察♥
there's plenty of them up in this neighborhood
吓大伙儿
sweating folks.
也总是想找麻烦
Always looking for problems too.
以前吧
Used to.
我得承认 现在事情有点不同了
I gotta admit, things are a little different now.
我知道这有点好笑 看着警♥察♥礼貌友善
I know it's kind of fun, watching cops act all polite and nice.
他们最近受了不少苦
Yo, they've been catching so much hell
连自己的影子都害怕
that they scared of their own shadows.
反正也是他们自作自受
It ain't like they don't deserve it.
我懂 兄弟 但是
I get you bro, but
我们也不是什么好货
it's not like we all choir boys.
我们有些人
You know, some of us
确实犯法了
actually do break the law.
你有厕所吗
Hey, uh, you got a bathroom I could use?
嗯 走廊尽头左边
Yeah, down the hall, to the left.
你在干什么 老兄
The hell you doing, man?
我本来想去厕所 后来看到了海报
I was going to the bathroom, I saw the poster.
这大概是他的第一张海报吧
Had to be dude's first poster he ever did.
我都没见过 不过 抱歉是我错了
I ain't ever seen it before. But you know, my bad, man.
-我无意... -没事 没关系
- I ain't mean-- - Nah, man, it's all cool.
我也不是那么紧张的人
I ain't uptight like that.
那就好
Cool.
带上外套 我们得走了
Yo, grab your coat, man. We need to bounce.
我们要去哪
Where we going?
去见昆西
Meet up with Quincy.
库珀
Yo, Coop.
我们不是说过这个吗
Didn't we talk about this?
别离开 兄弟
Do not travel, dawg.
怎么了
What's wrong?
只是 你没说过我们要见
It's just, you didn't tell me we was meeting up
-你的老大 -对 但他刚发信息了
- with big boss man. - Yeah, he just texted.
你带钱了吗
You bring the cash?
带了 在我外套里
Yeah. It's in my coat.
那就行 走吧
All right. Come on.
怎么了
Yo, what's the matter?
你不信任我吗
You don't trust me?
我当然信任你 兄弟
Of course I trust you, man.
当他们开始问你信不信任他们时
When they start asking if you trust them--
就说明他们不信任你了
Then they don't trust you.
还有一件事
One more thing.
不能带手♥机♥
No cell phones.
警长 我们要让他们出去吗
Hey, Sarge, are we really gonna let them go mobile?
我们没有选择
We don't really have a choice.
收到
Copy that.
嗯 收到
All right, 10-4.
警长 他们要进达马里的车了
Sarge, they're getting in Damari's car.
把钱放在车座下
Yo, stuff the cash under the seat.
以防我们被拦下
In case we get stopped.
老天 你真是新手
Man, you is raw.
我们要去哪
Man, where are we going?
别问这么多问题了 兄弟
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表