他送她出去
He walks her out,
他甚至帮她提箱子
he even takes her suitcase for her.
真是个绅士
Surely just being a gentleman.
对 所以这个绅士带她上了这辆车
Right, so the gentleman takes her to this car.
车牌登记在亚历克斯·阿伦佐名下 22岁
Plates come back to an Alex Alonzo, 22 years old.
他与视频里的这个人身材不同
He's got a different build from the guy in this video,
但他也是记录在案的奇迹帮成员
but he's documented Los Milagros for a fact.
带他来
Scoop him up.
悄悄地
Quietly.
奇迹帮
Los Milagros.
我们知道你们从奥黑尔机场偷运芬太尼入境
We know your people bring in fentanyl through O'Hare.
我们抓到了你们五六次
We've caught you five or six times.
或许没抓到你和你其他同伙
Probably didn't catch you the other 30.
-长官 我不知道 -亚历克斯 我们知道了
- Sir, I don't know-- - Alex, we know.
懂吗 你们用女孩
Kay? You use girls,
年轻女性
young women,
作为运货人
as couriers.
骡子
Mules.
瞧 这次
See, this time,
这次不一样
this time was different.
这次其中一个女人被杀了
This time one of them got murdered.
不 我是个无名小卒
No, I'm nobody.
我是个司机 运货的
I'm a driver, a runner.
不不 我告诉你你是谁
No, no, no, I'll tell you who you are.
你是她在美国的第一个联♥系♥人
You are her first contact here in America.
你知道我什么意思吗
You hearing what I'm telling you?
你把羊带到了宰杀之地
You brought the lamb to the slaughter.
所以你也一样有罪
That makes you just as guilty
跟扣动扳机的人一样
as the man who pulled the trigger.
不 我发誓 他们什么都没告诉我
No, I swear, they tell me nothing.
我会收到信息
I get texted
在一次性手♥机♥上收到安排
arrangements from some burner.
接谁 把她们带过去
Pick up this person, bring 'em here.
我的表兄 他给我一点现金
And my cousin, he gives me a little cash for it--
索菲娅·佩雷兹
Sofia Perez.
在机场接上她以后
Where did you bring her after you
你把她带去哪了
picked her up from the airport?
这里肯定有些答案
There's got to be some answers in there.
我给你们同意信♥号♥♥ 你们就来
When I give a positive, you guys move.
去抓他们把 有我们在 鲁兹
Go get 'em. We got you, Ruz.
我们离索菲娅·佩雷兹
We are seven blocks away
遇害的地方只有七个街区
from where Sofia Perez was murdered.
有人吗
Hello?
查水表
Meter man.
有人吗
Hello.
查水表
Meter man.
我觉得这里没人
I don't think there's anybody here.
不如你们从后门进来吧
Why don't you come in that back door.
什么鬼
What the hell?
-好吧 -我不知道这是什么
- Okay. - I don't know what this is
但绝对不是我们期待的
but it's definitely not what we were expecting.
绝不是
Hell no.
我们去后面
Let's move towards the back.
有扇门开着
Got an open door.
-安全吗 -嗯
- Clear? - Yeah.
安全
Clear.
食物很新鲜
This food is fresh.
这里有女人衣服 内衣
I got women's clothing, underwear over here.
这里有手铐
Yo, we got cuffs.
还有一个房♥间
Another room.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- You ready? - Yeah.
天呐
Christ.
这里接生过孩子
Babies were born here.
就是最近
Recently.
所有床上都有手铐 意味着女人们被囚禁
每扇窗都有防盗窗
Bars on each and every one of the windows.
每张床都有手铐
Handcuffs on each and every one of the beds.
这些女人住在这里 警长
These women lived there, Sarge,
或被关在这里
or were kept there.
这根本与毒品无关
This was never about narcotics.
索菲娅·佩雷兹要逃离的是这里
I mean, Sofia Perez, she was running from this.
算是个...育婴院
Some sort of...baby farm.
在他们杀了她后 就废弃了这里
Then after they killed her, they abandoned the place.
对 因为他们知道肯定会有人找上门来
Yeah, 'cause they knew there'd be heat.
那他们是谁 去哪了
So, who the hell are they? Where did they go?
-其他女人在哪 -警长
- And where are the other women? - Sarge,
鉴识科查了一条毛巾上的干涸血迹
forensics ran the dried blood that we found on a towel,
在DNA联合索引找到匹配
got a hit on CODIS.
卡拉·德里昂 21岁 危地马拉籍
Karla de Leon, 21, Guatemalan national.
-她之前在那吗 -她还在那生了孩子
- And she was in there? - And she had a baby in there.
鉴识科还找到了羊水
Forensics found traces of amniotic fluid, too.
如果我想得没错
If I'm right about this,
这些人♥渣♥在卖♥♥孩子
if these sons of bitches are selling babies,
一旦这些女人生了孩子
once these mothers give birth,
他们就不需要这些人了
they got no value to these people anymore.
如果她还活着
I mean, if she's still alive,
很有可能他们会把她送上街头 对吧
chances are they just turned her out on the street, right?
派人去找 卡拉·德里昂 我们找到她
So boots on the ground. Karla de Leon, let's find her.
收到
Copy that.
好吧 要怎么做
Okay, how do we do that?
我在想如果我是年轻的危地马拉女人
All right, I'm thinking I'm a young Guatemalan woman.
独自一人 有麻烦 在一个不认识的城市
I'm alone, I'm in trouble. I'm in a city I don't know.
我会找个牧师
I find a priest.
我去查布莱顿公园
I'm gonna run all the churches
所有提供西班牙语弥撒的教堂
in Brighton Park that offer Mass in Spanish.
列个表 我从上往下查
Make a list. I'll take the top,
你从下往上查 我们在中间汇合
you take the bottom, we'll meet in the middle.
我喜欢 是个主意
I like that. It's a plan.
有消息吗
Anything?
没有
No, ma'am.
这太蠢了
This is stupid.
不如把最后几个也问了
Might as well knock out the last few.
我很乐意让你知道你浪费了我的时间
I'll be happy to let you know you're wasted my damn time.
走吧
Let's go.
她叫卡拉·德里昂
Her name's Karla de Leon.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我说过我没见过这个女人
I said I haven't seen this woman.
因为我们认为她有大♥麻♥烦
'Cause we think she's in real trouble.
你好 弗朗西斯科神父 祝您日安
Hola, Padre Francisco. Un día bendito.
我会注意的
Well, I'll keep an eye out.
这是个庇护教堂
Esta es una iglesia santuario.
-一个什么 -不 你听到了
- A what? - No, no, you heard me.
这是个庇护教堂
This is a sanctuary church.
你知道收留非法移♥民♥是犯罪吧
You know it's a crime to harbor undocumented immigrants.
就连这里也是
Even here.
移♥民♥局从来没找过我麻烦
I've never had any trouble with ICE--
对 那你得感谢我们
Yeah, well, that's a courtesy on our part.
我们可以随时通知移♥民♥局
We can notify ICE at any time
所以不如你再看看这张照片
so why don't you take a look at that picture again.
她一无所有
She has nothing.
独自一人
No one.
她说坏人把她的孩子卖♥♥了
She said bad people had sold her baby.
她在哪
Where is she?
拜托 我们的庇护所里只有女人
Please, only women inside our shelter.
卡拉·德里昂
Karla de Leon.
没事
It's okay.
你没有惹麻烦 好吗
You're not in trouble, all right?
我能帮你找到你的孩子
I can help you find your baby.
你认识这个女人吗
Do you know this woman?
索菲娅
Sofia.
她...还好吗
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表