Stop, put your hands on your head and walk towards me.
-鲁塞克 有个人跑了 -去去去去去
- Ruz, I got a runner! - Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
结束了 米格尔
It's over, Miguel.
把手举起来
Get your hands up.
马上
Now.
聪明点 哥们
Be smart, man.
把你的手举得高高的
Put your hands up nice and high.
别为难自己
Don't make this hard on yourself.
你想死吗
You wanna die?
因为这是我说的最后一遍
'Cause I won't ask again.
手放在背后
Hands behind your back.
我们走吧
Here we go.
这里有五万块 可能还不止
We got about 50K in here, maybe more.
最棒的事
Best part is,
米格尔把钱放在了教堂募捐袋里
Miguel left it in the church collection bag.
上面还印着圣安吉拉的标志呢
The St. Angela's logo on it and everything.
很好
Nice.
记入证据 好吗
Book it into evidence, will you?
收到
Copy that.
你跟凯文谈了道尔这档子事吗
You talked to Kev about all this Doyle business?
谈了一点 你呢
A little. You?
我试了 他不想说
I'm trying. He's shutting me out.
他现在很不好过 老大
He's having a hard time, boss.
那些人 他们太过火了
These guys, they're playing too rough.
他们才刚开始
They're just getting started.
他也是尽了本分
He did what he had to do.
事情对他来说不一样 就这么简单
It's different for him. It just is.
这会儿在芝加哥做一个黑人警♥察♥
You know, being a Black cop here in Chicago these days.
肯定不容易
Can't be easy.
去吧
Go on in.
长官
Ma'am.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
好吧 我不知道你在说什么
Kay, I don't know what you're talking about.
我刚看了你逮捕米格尔·科特斯时的随身录像
I just watched the bodycam footage of Miguel Cortez's arrest.
你踢门而入的时候没说自己是警♥察♥
You kicked down the damn door without announcing your office.
那是因为我们被发现了
That's because we got made.
我刚跟州检察官谈过
I just spoke to the state's attorney's office.
他们认定这次闯入不合规
They've determined the entry improper,
所以一切证据都不予采纳
so all the evidence recovered is inadmissible.
听着 我明白
Okay, look, I get it.
没人希望负责强行搜查令的案子
Nobody wants to hand out no-knocks these days.
我们有搜查令 能够进屋
We had a warrant to enter the premises
并抓住嫌犯
and apprehend the offender.
你没听我说话
You're not hearing me.
你进屋时
You entered the premises
没说自己是警♥察♥
without announcing your office.
里面还有女人和孩子
There were women and children in there.
事情很可能出岔子
It could've gone bad a hundred different ways.
但没有
But it didn't.
像我之前说的 警长
Like I said before, Sergeant,
我比任何人都希望你成功
I want you to succeed more than you know.
但扮演上帝的日子结束了
But the days of playing God are over.
你越快意识到这点越好
The quicker you understand that, the better.
多或错 我们没什么能做的了
Right or wrong, there's nothing we can do.
所有的证据都不予采纳
All the evidence has been tossed.
各位 抱歉 我看到百叶窗动了
You guys, I'm sorry. I saw the blinds move.
我不知道自己该怎么办
I don't know what I was supposed to do.
亚当 不 听我说 你做得对
Adam, no, listen to me, you did the right thing.
我想说的是 对错都无所谓了
What I'm trying to tell you is, it doesn't matter.
懂吗
You get it?
现实是
The reality is,
现在没人愿意为警♥察♥撑腰了
no one's got the guts to stand up for police right now.
市长 在象牙塔里的白领都不愿意
Not the mayor, not the white shirts in the ivory tower.
谁都不愿意
No one.
趁早习惯吧
Get used to it.
好吧
Okay, so...
我们现在唯一的证据
the only real evidence we have now
是一段视频 记录着米格尔进屋是
is that video of Miguel entering his house
手里拿着包
carrying the bag.
他试着射击牧师时 手里拿着也是那个包
Same bag he was carrying when he tried to shoot the priest.
这个我懂 但我们要证明那是同一个包
Yeah, I get it, but try proving it's the same bag.
黑包就只是个黑包
I mean, a black bag is a black bag.
我们得从头调查这个案子
We gotta start all over from the beginning,
从一个全新的角度立案
build a whole new case.
大家再去找些监控
So find more surveillance video,
新目击证人
new witnesses.
与此同时 我要跟米格尔谈谈
Meantime, I'm gonna talk to Miguel.
我还是能让他知道我们掌握了多少
I can still let him know how much evidence we have.
老天 兄弟
For God's sakes, bro,
这募捐袋上还印着圣安吉拉的标志
the collection bags are marked St. Angela's.
还有比这个更妙的吗
It doesn't get any better than that.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你女友告诉了你这笔钱的存在
Your girlfriend told you about the money
因为卡洛斯不再给他们女儿付赡养费了
because Carlos stopped providing for their daughter,
说实在的
and honestly?
我也不怪她
I don't even blame her.
那家伙贩毒赚那么多
I mean, that guy makes a lot of money selling dope.
他至少可以每个月
Least he can do is break off a few grand
拿出几千给自己女儿
every month for his little girl.
我说了 不是我♥干♥的
I told you. I didn't do it.
你偷了钱 逃了出来
You stole the money, you ran out,
牧师追上了你
the priest chased after you,
他想扑倒你
he tried to tackle you,
所以你开枪了
so you opened fire.
事情就是这样
That's what happened.
知道吗 因为你差点打到他
You know, the fact that you were so close
但射偏了
and you missed,
让我觉得你可能只是想吓吓那家伙
that tells me you probably just trying to scare the guy.
但你瞧 问题在于 米格尔
But see, the problem is, Miguel,
我们都这么生气的原因是
the reason we're all so upset
你的其中一颗子弹击中了一个五岁小女孩
is one of your bullets hit a 5-year-old girl.
她现在正在芝加哥医院抢救
She's fighting for her life right now at Chicago Med.
芝加哥是个 是个很危险的城市
Chicago is a-- it's a dangerous place.
你坦白抢劫罪
You confess to the robbery
还有开枪
and the shooting,
我们能给你谈个协议
you can cut yourself a deal.
明白吗
You understand?
但如果你等 想耗着
But you wait, play the long game,
还想着上庭
you try and take this thing to trial,
州检察官会让你把牢底坐穿
state's attorney is gonna nail your ass to a cross.
-我要见律师 -你什么毛病
- I want my lawyer. - What is the matter with you?
我不说了
Yo, I'm done talking!
我听说搜查发生的事了
Heard what happened with the search.
-是啊 现在就这世道 -新世界了
- Yeah, well, it is what it is. - New world.
大家突然关心起了细枝末节
Everybody's paying attention to the fine print all of a sudden.
-他在哪 -那里
- Where is he? - In there.
迪亚兹先生 有什么能帮忙的
Mr. Diaz, what can I do for you?
你快告诉我你抓到了杀了我女儿的混球
You tell me you caught the person who killed my little girl.
你是说
You're saying...
她一小时前去世了
She died an hour ago.
天呐
Oh, my God.
请节哀
I'm--I'm so sorry.
你抓到凶手了吗
Did you arrest the killer?
我们还在努力
We're still working on that,
但好消息是
but the good news is,
我们知道是谁干的
we know who did it.
我们只需要更多证据 才能更好地立案
We just need a little more evidence, build a better case.
如果你知道是谁干的 那还不够吗
If you know who did it, isn't that enough?
那不意味着你已经能立案了吗
Doesn't that mean you already have a good case?
有时法律很复杂
Sometimes the law is complicated.
不 很简单
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表