I may be stupid,
但我不是大毒贩
but I'm not some big-time dealer.
听着 肯特做了什么 那是他的事
Look, what Kent's got going on, that's on him.
-与我无关 -你错了
- It's got nothing to do with me. - Oh, no.
这与你关系大了
It's got everything to do with you.
你选择贩毒
You chose to do this.
你选择了这条路
You chose this way.
去你办公室
Your office.
-你找到肯特的货源了吗 -没有
- Have you ID'd Kent's source? - Nope.
他没有前科 与已知大毒贩也没有联♥系♥
He's got no priors, no links to any big dealers we know.
监控调查也没查出东西
Mudds and Tolls turned up nothing.
好
Okay.
那我们得立案
Then we gotta build up.
对 但萨姆 你明白如果
Yeah, but Sam, you understand if--
如果我们按规矩办事 事情会牵连到你
if we run this by the book, it's gonna roll back on you.
这压力可不小 会有一场大的抓捕
That is a lot of weight. It is gonna be a big bust.
我还得让达雷尔成为合作被告
And I have to bump Darrell up to Cooperating Defendant,
-让他上庭作证 -我知道
- and he'll testify. - I know that.
那你应该考虑
Well, then you should consider--
你是哪里没明白 汉克
What don't you understand, Hank?
你以为我表里不一吗
You think I don't believe what I preach?
我就是我所说的人
I am who I say I am,
从我第一天认识你时的那个人
who I said I was since the day I met you.
我觉得每个人都会有
I think everybody has a line
原则模糊的地方
where principles blur.
原则不能因为自己遇事就改变
Principles don't get to change when things touch you.
萨姆 这么做不会伤害别人
Sam, this would harm no one.
我们没法挑挑拣拣
We don't pick and choose.
我们有法律 我们践行法律
We have laws, and we serve them.
你之前跟你儿子也遇到过一样的事 对吧
You had some of the same issues with your son, right?
所以你能明白
So you get it.
他之前也犯过蠢
I've been here before with him.
达雷尔得知道后果
Darrell needs to know consequences.
他得感受后果
He needs to feel this.
而且现在 我不知道还有什么其他办法
And at this point, I don't know what else to do.
我们对达雷尔施压了 但他不改变说法
We pressed Darrell, but he's sticking to it.
说他不知道肯特在给谁卖♥♥命 谁供货
Says he has no idea who Kent works for, who supplies him.
无论如何 我相信他
For what it's worth, I believe him.
好
Okay.
好吧 那我们对俱乐部有什么线索
All right, so what do we have on the club?
文件上 地方归肯特
On paper, the place belongs to Kent,
但钱不是他的
but the money isn't his.
对 贷款是由一家有限公♥司♥支付
Yeah, the mortgage is paid by an LLC.
所以我敢肯定这个匿名合伙人
So there's this silent partner that I'm pretty sure
大概就是肯特老板 真正的持有人
is probably Kent's boss, and he's the actual owner.
肯特·达比
没找到肯特和
Found no other links between Kent
大供货商或贩毒人的联♥系♥
and a big-time supplier or dealer.
他的个人账户 社交媒体联络人
His personal finances, social media contacts,
最后已知住所 都看上去没问题
LKAs--they all look legit.
无论这老板是谁 很厉害
Whoever our boss is, he's good.
最快确认该人的方法
Well, the quickest way for us to ID him
就是用手头的线索 达雷尔和肯特
is use what we got, Darrell and Kent.
你们俩之前跟他合作过
You two have been working with him.
让达雷尔把你们当作买♥♥家介绍
Get Darrell to intro you guys as buyers.
最好的结果 我们直接见老板
Best case, we meet the boss in person.
一起把他们逮捕 万事大吉
Arrest 'em all in one swoop, nice and easy.
确保你把达雷尔的所有贡献
Just make sure you detail every piece
都事无巨细写下来
of Darrell's help on book.
我想让这孩子看上去像圣人 懂吗
I want that kid looking like a saint, understand me?
了解 老大
You got it, boss.
你还有很多
I mean, that's a lot of territory
没有涉足的领域 你与这些人合作
you haven't even hit yet. You get in with these guys,
就能从全新的市场赚大钱了
you'll be rolling in cash from an entirely new market.
指数生长的生意啊
And nothing but exponential growth.
真会说
Big word.
你在高级学校学的吗
You learn that from your fancy school?
事实上 确实是 我学经商呢
Matter of fact, I did. Studying business.
我们一直在学习未经踏足的市场 所以
We're always learning about untapped markets, so...
你听上去像个傻子 兄弟
You sound like an idiot, bro.
只是实话实说
Just being honest.
别这样 肯特
Aw, come on, Kent.
听着 肯特
Look, Kent.
你得想着扩张 好吗
You gotta be thinking expansion, all right?
你得先人一步考虑事情
You always gotta be thinking steps ahead.
别告诉我 我该怎么想
Stop telling me what I gotta be thinking.
你真是气死我了 说真的
You're really pissing me off, man, like for real.
听着
Hey, look.
你们之间如果有矛盾
You guys got something going on between you two.
我觉得我们俩都不想介入
I don't think either one of us wanna step on that.
我们不想找麻烦
We're not looking for any problems.
达雷尔说他跟你说了
Darrell said he ran this by you.
达雷尔只发了条信息
Darrell sent a text message.
听着
Look, hey.
我们不是来耍花招的 好吗
We're not here to play games, all right?
我们听说你在找买♥♥家
We were told you were looking for buyers.
我们听说你想见我们
We were told you were looking to meet us.
不
Nah.
我只是好奇想看看他现在
I was just curious to see what kind of stupid
-又犯了什么傻 -别这样 老兄
- he was stepping in now. - Come on, man.
你们的小兄弟在这方面天赋禀异
Your boy has a real flair for that.
我来搞搞清楚
So let me try to understand.
你跟这些人编了我的瞎话吗
You're telling men little stories about me?
想让他们喜欢你吗
Try to make these dudes like you?
-我是想帮你赚钱 -不 不
- I'm trying to make you money. - No, no!
你就在乎自己 达雷尔
You are all about you, Darrell.
肯特 拜托
Kent, please--
我来给你们解释下这孩子是谁
Let me explain to you who this kid is
因为他不是你们以为的那个人
'cause I don't think he's who you think he is.
他只是个孩子 来脱衣俱乐部
He's some child. Started coming to a strip club
假装自己在搞女人
so he could pretend he was screwing the women,
假装他在交朋友
pretend he was making friends,
假装他在这个操蛋的世界上有一席之地
pretend he had a place in this sorry-ass world,
假装他是个牛逼的白粉贩子
that he was bad-ass coke dealin' player.
-别这样 肯特 -闭嘴出去
- Come on, Kent. - Shut up and get out.
别让我这么难看 老兄
Hey, don't do me like that, man.
-我帮你赚了这么多钱 -滚出去
- I made you a lot of cash-- - Get out now!
等等
Hey. Hold up.
好
All right.
别这样
Come on, man.
你朋友骗了你们
Hey, your friend lied to you.
我什么货都不卖♥♥
I don't deal nothing.
我有一家脱衣舞俱乐部 仅此而已
I own a strip club. That's it.
-听着 老兄 这些人 -滚
- Look, man, these guys-- - Leave!
行 行 我们这就走 好吗
Okay, okay. We rollin' out, okay?
放松 大家都放松
So just relax. Everybody relax.
我们这就走 来吧
Let's do it. Come on.
我们能做成生意 我在告诉你
We can make this work. I'm trying to tell you--
闭嘴 达雷尔 你闭嘴吧
Hey, hey, shut up. Darrell, just shut up, man.
这男人显然不想跟我们合作 没关系
That man doesn't wanna work with us, and that's okay.
我们理解
We understand that.
谢谢你的时间 肯特
Thanks for your time, Kent.
不不 听着
Nah, nah, nah. Look.
我们可以给他施压 好吗
We can push him, okay?
他一直这样办事
He does stuff like that all the time.
他刚才想用枪打你
He wanted to shoot you.
不不 他不会那么做
No, no, no, no. He wouldn't have done that.
兄弟 我感觉已经千钧一发了
Bro, that looked pretty close to me.
好吧 那我们让他冷静一下
Okay, then we let him cool down a bit.
不 结束了
No. We're done.
听着 我需要弥补
Look, I need to make this right.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表