有两次袭击他人的前科
Got two priors for assault.
公共信息中心说他多次在网上威胁本尼
CPIC has him on for multiple threats against Benny online,
还有针对他的公开逮捕令 因为恶性斗殴
and he's got an open warrant for aggravated battery.
我觉得够了
Works for me.
我在前门 等他出来我们就抓他
I got the front door covered. Let's take him outside.
你到了吗
You got an anchor?
对 我看到你了 在你的六点钟方向
Yeah. Got my eye on you. Got your six.
他出来了
He's coming out.
特鲁曼·鲍威尔 芝加哥警署 站住
Truman Powell, Chicago PD! Stop!
特鲁曼 芝加哥警署
Truman, Chicago PD!
举起手来 举起手来
Arm up! Arm up!
好了 结束了 别打了
Okay, we're done! Stop fighting!
转过去
Turn over.
别动
Don't move.
好 我们走 站起来
All right, let's go. Get up!
站起来
Get up!
你有张未执行的逮捕令
You got an outstanding warrant,
还有暴♥力♥史
History of violence,
多次威胁死者
multiple threats against a dead man,
我们查了你的车 特鲁 案发前两小时
and we ran your car, Tru; you're four blocks
你离沃德家只有四个街区
from the Wards' house two hours before the killings.
怎么 你就打算坐在那里对我笑吗
What, you just wanna sit there and smile at me?
如果我是你
Hey, if I were you,
我至少会说句话
I'd at least give us the bare minimum.
你有不在场证据要给我们吗
You got an alibi you wanna give us?
我有律师 我现在打给他
I got a lawyer. I'll call him now.
-你看出来了吗 -嗯 他知情
- You catch that? - Yeah, he knows something.
虽然他很擅长假装镇定
He's good at pretending he's not scared, though.
厄普顿
Hey, Upton.
联调局不只是给我打电♥话♥了
Not just calling me anymore.
他们还把你的包裹寄到我这了
Now the feds are sending me packages for you.
-谢谢 -总有一天
- Thank you. - You're gonna have
你得自己处理
to rein this in at some point,
虽然我愿意做你的邮递员
not that I don't like being your mail lady.
我明白 谢谢
I know. Thank you.
联调局
The feds?
听着 我不在乎特鲁是否开口
Look, I don't care if Tru's not talking.
他还是很有嫌疑
He's still looking good for it.
弹道分♥析♥报告来了
And ballistics came back.
子弹与一起未破的南区摔跤手帮枪击案匹配
The bullets match an unsolved Southside Hustler shoot.
如果它是帮派的枪就合理了
Would make sense if it was a gang pass-down piece.
好 那我们扣留特鲁48小时
All right, so we hold Tru for 48,
看看能不能找到他在现场的证据
see if we can place him at the scene.
金在孩子那边有进展吗
Hey, Kim make any progress with the kid?
还没有
Not yet.
家庭服务部今晚必须重新安置她
Family Services are gonna have to relocate her tonight.
金现在出去找点东西试试
Kim's out trying something right now.
好 我们走吧
All right, let's hit it.
联调局想干什么
What did the feds want?
是工作邀约
It's a job offer.
真不错 在哪里
Well, that's good. Where at?
纽约
New York?
厉害
Cool.
-还是没进展 -嗯
- Stayed in the same place? - Yeah.
好
Okay, great.
我去你家拿了些希望是你最喜欢的东西
I went and I grabbed what I hoped were favorites.
这家伙 看着不错
Got this guy. Seemed nice.
那
How about--oh.
企鹅呢
Penguin, huh?
我把你妈妈的毛衣拿来了
and I brought your mom's sweater.
我觉得你可能会想穿
Thought maybe you might wanna wear it.
我们给你穿上
Let's put it on you.
我想让你见几个朋友
'Cause I have some friends I want you to meet.
这是我的朋友阿兰娜 你之前见过的
This is my friend Alanah, the lady you met before.
这是特鲁迪 你认识她的
This is Trudy. You know her.
那位是克莱尔
And that's Claire.
克莱尔要带你去一个特别漂亮的房♥子
Claire has this really nice house she's gonna take you to.
你去那儿好好睡一觉
You're gonna go, you're gonna get a good nice rest,
然后回到这儿来
and then you're gonna come here,
我们明早聊聊 好吗
and then you and I are gonna talk in the morning, all right?
准备好出发了吗 孩子
Ready to go, kiddo?
要我陪你一起去吗
Do you want me to come with you?
好吧
Okay.
我们拿上你的东西
All right, we'll grab your things.
卧室在走廊尽头右手边
Bedroom's just down the hall to your right.
好的 你找对路了
Okay. You're going the right way.
就是这扇门 对吗
It's this door right here, all right?
看看这些星星 太酷了
Wow, look at the stars. Those are cool.
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something,
你的睡衣
your pajamas.
你知道我小时候是怎么做的吗
You know what I used to do when I was younger?
我会把我所有的东西都铺在床尾
I would line all my stuffies at the end of my bed
就像一支小军队在保护我
so it was like this little army keeping me safe.
有点傻
Kind of dumb.
你可以害怕 玛凯拉
It's okay if you're scared, Makayla.
我也害怕过
I've been scared before.
这种感觉我再明白不过了
I know the feeling pretty well.
没错 大人也会害怕
Oh, yeah. Adults get scared for sure.
几个月前
There was a time a few months ago.
我正在执行任务 有人想伤害我
I was doing my job, and somebody tried to hurt me.
我当时怕极了 但是
And I was so scared, but...
害怕也是件好事
that's the good thing about being scared.
有时它会提醒你
Sometimes it's like this reminder
你该勇敢起来 你得抗争
that you have to be brave, you have to fight.
所以我抗争了
So I fought.
但我逃跑了
But I ran.
没关系
That's okay.
逃跑也是一种抗争
Running is a kind of fighting.
我跑到了外面
I ran outside.
但她跑出来找我了
But she came looking.
她 你在你家看到了一个女人吗
She? You saw a woman in your house?
她叫什么名字 你认识她吗
What was her name? You know her?
没事
Okay.
但是她一直在找我
But she was looking for me.
她一直叫我的名字
She was calling my name.
我躲在了外面
But I hid outside.
好
Okay.
我现在能睡觉吗
Can I go to sleep now?
可以 玛凯拉 去睡吧
Yeah, Makayla. You can go to bed.
我马上回来 我来
I will be right back, and I will...
给你盖被子 好吗
tuck you in, okay?
给我两分钟
Give me two minutes.
克莱尔 怎么了
Claire? What's wrong?
我刚才好像看到了什么人
I just--I thought I saw someone.
-可能是个影子 -你到底看到了什么
- It's probably a shadow. - What exactly did you see?
有人在房♥子外面
Someone along the side of the house,
躲闪着不想被我们发现
like they were trying not to be seen.
蹲下
Get down!
-发生什么事了 -快蹲下
- What's going on - Just get down.
玛凯拉
Makayla?
玛凯拉
Makayla!
我在这儿
I'm here.
到我身后去 躲到我身后去
Get behind me. Get behind me!
抓着我的手 好吗 你没事 你没事
Grab my hand, okay? You're okay. You're okay.
很好
You're all right.
不管发生什么都跟在我后面 无论如何
Stay behind me no matter what. No matter what.
克莱尔 蹲低些
Claire, get down low.
蹲着到我这儿来 过来
Get low and come to me. Come to me!
赶紧到我这儿来 拿上我的手♥机♥
Come to me quick. Take my phone.
打911报♥警♥ 躲进浴缸
Call 911. Get in the bathtub.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表