You did the right thing.
好 你刚才说"湖边" 对吧
Okay. You said "the water," right?
你记得过去花了多久吗
Do you remember how long it took to get there,
那里看上去什么样
what it looked like?
-很近 -好
- It was close. - Okay.
那里有巨大的石头门
There were these giant brick gates
像城♥堡♥
like a castle.
我知道她说的是哪里了
I think I know what she's talking about.
第四区 有一个发电厂在湖边
In the fourth district, there's a power station near the lake.
萨莎 你非常勇敢
Sasha, you're incredibly brave.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
-走 -好 我们走
- Come on. - All right. Let's move.
有尸体
Body!
看起来一小时前流血过多而亡
Looks like he bled out about an hour ago.
不能确定 但死了没多久
Can't be too sure, but it hasn't been long.
-而且肯定是在别处被杀的 -嗯
- And he was definitely killed elsewhere. - Yeah.
尸体附近没有太多血
Not a lot of blood near the body,
经过这种折磨后本该有更多血
not for this level of brutality.
-好 谢谢 迈克 -客气
- All right. Thanks, Mike. - All right.
警长 我刚跟巡逻谈过
Sarge, I just talked to patrol.
他们五分钟前去了修车店
They hit the autobody shop five minutes ago.
没看到罗伊 但厕所里有血 很多血
No sign of Roy, but there was blood in the bathroom. A lot of it.
-达雷尔之前在那 -是啊
- Darrell was there. - Yeah.
他把他带过去 折磨他 杀了他
He took him there, tortured him, murdered him,
把尸体扔到了这里
and dumped the body here.
我们本能救下他
We could have saved him.
好了 工作吧
All right. Let's get to work.
今天结束前我要抓到这两个人
I want those two men in custody by end of day.
都听到了吗 找到他们
You hear me? Find 'em.
好 你和厄普顿负责萨莎
All right. You and Upton focus on Sasha.
罗伊不仅走私这一个女孩
Roy isn't just running one girl.
这是他的生意
This is part of his business.
找到他把其他孩子关在哪了
Find out where the hell he's holding those other children.
行了 她不需要别人围观
All right. She doesn't need an audience.
这事不需要 去工作吧
Not for this. Go to work.
-他在哪 -萨姆 萨姆 听我说
- Where is he? - Sam--Sam, listen to me.
-汉克 他在哪 -这里是正在调查的犯罪现场
- Hank, where is he? - It's an active crime scene.
我的儿子在哪
Where's my son?
天呐
Oh, God.
我的宝贝
My baby.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我不知道地址
I don't know the address.
我们每次离开时他都让我们戴眼罩
He makes us wear a blindfold when we leave.
他从不让我们待在外面
He never lets us outside.
-我不知道 -没关系
- I don't know. - That's okay.
告诉我们你知道的事
Just tell us what you do know,
你在那里观察到的事
what you observed when you were there.
那是在城里还是郊区
Like, is this in the city or the suburbs?
-城里 -好的
- City. - Okay.
很好 这是个开端
That's good. That's a start.
坐车从那里去俱乐部要多久
How long does it take to get to the club by car?
十分钟
Ten minutes?
萨莎 你还记得任何景色或声音吗
Sasha, do you remember any sights or sounds
比如地铁或卡车 或者船鸣
like a train or a truck, maybe a boat horn?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay. Um...
那你看到的建筑物呢
What about any buildings you saw,
或工厂 告示牌
or a factory, billboard?
从厕所窗户能看到一个标志
There's a sign I can see from the bathroom window.
写着GC
Gc?
GC码头装卸工
我来 我来
I gotcha, I gotcha.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
-安全吗 -安全
- Clear? - Clear.
前进
Moving.
杰 这里有锁
Jay, we've got a lock.
-你掩护我吗 -对
- You got me? - Yep.
把这地方搜干净
Tear that place apart.
罗伊折磨达雷尔 为了找到他的同伙
Roy tortured Darrell to find out who he was working with.
他肯定告诉了他事实 他在与我们合作
He must've told him the truth, that he was working with us.
所以他们杀了女孩们
So they killed the girls.
他们在清除后患
They're tying up loose ends out there.
找出这两个平时在哪里逗留 都去哪里
You find out where these two hang out, where they go.
把城市封闭 关闭所有出口
Shut the city down. Close the exits.
我们不让他们离开芝加哥
We're not letting 'em leave Chicago.
马上 老大
On it, boss.
萨姆 我们能行
Sam, we got this.
他们在这吗
Are they here?
-只有那些姑娘们 -什么姑娘
- Just the girls. - What girls?
他们在走私未成年儿童
They were trafficking underage kids.
那些姑娘们都在里面
The girls were inside.
我们晚了一步
We were too late.
什么样的人
What kind of people--
这些禽兽
These people--
萨姆
Sam...
达雷尔想做正确的事
Darrell was trying to do the right thing,
帮助其中一个被贩卖♥♥的年轻女孩
to help one of the young girls being trafficked.
-他救了她 -嗯
- He saved her. - Yeah.
你知道吗 他救了她
You understand me? He saved her.
她还活着
She's alive.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
的确
He was.
他是个好孩子
He was a good kid.
但他犯了那么多错 知道吗
But he made so many mistakes, you know?
我只是以为他需要栽个跟头 吸取教训
And I just thought that he needed to fail and learn.
结果却落得这种下场
And here we are.
你应该回家
You should go home.
你现在应该照顾好自己
You gotta take care of yourself now.
我在家能干什么
What am I gonna do there?
一个人坐着计划葬礼吗
Sit alone and plan the funeral?
最好让自己忙起来
It's just best to stay busy.
因为当一切静下来后
'Cause when the music stops,
那时心痛才会来袭
well, that's when the pain hits.
至少 我在我儿子那时是这样
At least--I mean, that's how it was for me with my son.
你可以说 汉克
You can say it, Hank.
说什么
Say what?
-我害死了我儿子 -萨姆
- I killed my son. - Sam.
还有这些女孩
And those girls.
说吧 我想做正确的事
Say it. I was trying to do the right thing,
却害死了他
and I killed him.
-萨姆 请节哀 -就 就
- Sam, I am so sorry for your loss-- - Just--just--
他们叫肯特·达比和罗伊·沃顿
Their names are Kent Darby and Roy Walton.
每个人都面临四项指控 性走私
Each are wanted on four counts of sex trafficking,
绑♥架♥ 性♥虐♥待未成年人
kidnapping, criminal sexual abuse of minors,
以及多次走私毒品
as well as multiple counts of drug trafficking
和多重谋杀罪
and multiple homicides.
我们认为他们持有武器
We think they're armed,
他们会试图离开本州
and they're gonna try and leave the state.
如果巡警把出口封锁了
If patrol blocks the pathways out,
那我们就从内部突击
we hit from within.
我们搜查所有已知的
We're crashing every last known we've ID'd
罗伊与肯特的住所
for both Roy and Kent.
伯吉斯
Burgess.
我们找到了七个可能的最后已知住所
We managed to ID seven suspected LKAs
以及四处罗伊和肯特常去的地方
as well as four properties that Roy and Kent frequent.
可能是藏匿屋
Possible stash houses.
缉毒组会跟我们去每个窝点
Narcotics will accompany us to each.
八人一组
We have teams of eight.
每组突袭两个窝点
Each team will hit two locations.
情报组会单独突击第一个窝点
Intelligence will hit the first location with just their team.
第二个窝点 我们一起上
Second location, we pair up.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表