我们就不做
we don't do it.
好吧 那接下去怎么办
Okay, so what's the play?
因为我们没有任何塔里克的线索
'Cause we got zero leads on Tariq.
妮娅身上的谋杀指控立不住 她也知道
Barely got a murder case on Nia, and she knows it.
妮娅不知道玛凯拉是否在玻璃后面
Nia doesn't know if Makayla's behind the glass or not.
所以你还是想做指认
So you wanna do a lineup anyway.
对 然后撒个弥天大谎
Yeah, I'll lie my ass off.
好
Okay.
不过
Just...
确保万无一失
make it as airtight as you can.
目击者从指认队里认出了你
The witness ID'd you from the lineup.
他们看到你进了沃德家
They saw you enter the Ward home,
出了沃德家 然后去了后院
exit the Ward home, and proceed into the backyard,
在那他们听到你叫了一个小女孩的名字
where you were heard calling a young girl's name:
玛凯拉
Makayla.
警方提取了你的DNA
From the DNA they swabbed from you,
和沃德家很多证物上的DNA匹配
they matched half a dozen samples inside the Ward home,
包括一个受害者身体上的证据
including on the body of one of the victims.
他们还在检查你的SUV
They are still running your SUV,
但现在已经可以确认两处
but they were able to confirm two traces of blood
肉眼无法看见的血迹
not visible to the naked eye:
一处在司机脚垫上
one on the driver's mat
一处在乘客座椅上
and the other on the passenger seat.
证据很多啊 妮娅
This is quite a lot of evidence, Nia,
比我们希望的还多
more than we hoped for,
所以就算你自己没开枪也无所谓
so it won't matter if you shot anyone yourself.
你在现场 参与了犯罪
You were there. You participated.
你将被指控非法入侵过他人住♥宅♥
You will be charged one count of home invasion,
两项暴♥力♥绑♥架♥未遂罪
two counts attempted aggravated kidnapping,
以及三项谋杀罪
and three counts of murder.
所以现在 你和我
So this right here, you and me,
是你最后帮助自己的机会了
it's gonna be your only chance to help yourself.
你得告诉我塔里克在哪
I need you to tell me where Tariq is.
六项指控 妮娅
Six counts, Nia.
这些都是无法回头的指控
These are charges you do not walk back.
他人呢
Where is he?
贱♥人♥ 我不相信你
Bitch, I don't believe you.
你不相信什么
You don't believe what?
她只能接着编了
She's gonna keep going.
这是你最后的机会吗
That this is your last chance?
你明白的 对吧
You understand, right?
我走出这里 你就没有机会了
I walk out that door, the ball rolls on from here.
你明白吧
You understand that?
我猜我该打给我的律师了 对吧
Guess I should call my lawyer, then, huh?
行吧
Yeah, sure.
打给你的律师
Call your lawyer.
实际上 妮娅
See, the truth is, Nia,
我不需要你的合作
I don't need your cooperation.
我进来知会你只是我的义务
I came in here 'cause I was obligated to.
而且我非常希望
And I sure as hell was hoping
我不用给你任何减刑
I wouldn't have to give you a damn thing...
贱♥人♥
bitch.
费尔南德兹
Hey, Fernandez?
巡警很快就会过来
Patrol officer will be here soon.
他会押你入狱 你可以在那打给你的律师
He'll take you to booking. You can call your lawyer there.
我猜明早你就会被
I'm guessing you'll be transferred out of state
-转去州外了 -州外
- in the morning. - Out of state?
印第安纳
Mm, Indiana.
克劳迪娅·沃德 祖母 她是邮政员工
Claudia Ward, the grandmother, she was a postal worker.
-是吗 -不是
- Is that true? - No.
这有什么关系
What the hell does that matter?
她是联邦雇员
She's a federal employee.
你杀了一个联邦雇员
You kill a federal employee,
政♥府♥就会接手案子
the government picks up the case.
联邦指控
Federal charges.
你会被转至特雷霍特监狱
You'll be transferred to Terre Haute.
我知道特雷霍特监狱
I know Terre Haute.
特雷霍特监狱有死刑吧
Don't they have death row at Terre Haute?
是的
They do.
我跟你说了指控 妮娅
I told you the charges, Nia.
你以为自己会去哪
Where'd you think you were going?
不不
No, no.
漂亮
Nice play.
好吧
Fine!
我告诉你
I'll tell you,
但你必须说我协助了
but you gotta say I helped.
厄普顿 怎么样
Upton, you good?
停车就绪
Parked and ready.
好了 各方注意 塔里克出来了
All right, heads up, Tariq is coming out.
塔里克来电
妮娅 你在吗
Nia, you here?
-有枪 -是你吗
- Gun. - That you?
进去
Move in now.
芝加哥警署 举起手来
Chicago PD! Put your hands up!
举起手来 塔里克
Put your hands up, Tariq.
看看四周
Look around, man.
有六把枪指着你
You got six guns trained on you.
都结束了
It's over.
举起手来
Put your hands up.
她是我孩子
She was my baby.
-她还是你的孩子 -我只想要我的孩子
- She's still your baby. - I just wanted my baby!
他们从我身边抢走了她
They took her from me, man!
塔里克 听我说
Tariq, you listen to me.
你先冷静 好吗
You calm down, all right?
你的枪再举高一点 你就会被击毙
You raise that gun even a little, you will be shot,
还不是一次
and not once.
这里所有警♥察♥都会开枪
Every cop here is gonna shoot,
一共就是六枚子弹
and that is six bullets.
在你做了那些事后
After everything you did,
我觉得你不想让事情这样结束
I don't think that's how you want this thing to end:
在地上流血而死
bleeding out in the dirt,
再也见不到你的女儿
never seeing your baby girl again.
塔里克 听我说
Tariq, you listen to me.
把枪扔了 你还有机会
You toss that gun, you still have a chance
因为你还有个孩子
'cause you still got a kid,
那孩子还有父亲
that kid's still got a father,
你还活着
and you are still alive.
把枪扔了
Toss that gun.
把枪扔了 塔里克
You toss that gun, Tariq!
跪下
On your knees!
手♥机♥扔掉
Drop the phone!
我再也见不到她了 对吧
I'm never gonna see her again, am I?
我希望如此
I sure as hell hope not.
没期望那个
Ooh, didn't expect that.
儿童和家庭服务局找到了玛凯拉的家属
DCFS tracked down Makayla's family.
-亲戚已经赶来了 -那太好了
- Cousin's on the way. - Oh, that's great.
是你的本能让案子立住了
You know, it's your instincts that got the case
还保护了她
and protected her.
干得漂亮
It's good work.
你可以把那当成成就
You could let it count for something.
怎么了
What?
不知道 只是在想
I don't know. I was just thinking.
想什么
About what?
我们怀孕的那会
When we got pregnant.
我是个警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
我喜欢当警♥察♥ 我很擅长
I love being a cop. I'm good at it.
我之前觉得我没有当母亲的本能
I didn't think I'd have the instincts to be a mom too.
然后发生了那些事
And then what happened happened.
不 两者你都会擅长的
No, you would've been good at both.
你总是愿意相信我
You're always giving me the benefit of the doubt.
不 不是 我了解你
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表