值得一试 去把那辆车扣下
Ah, it's worth a shot. Seize and impound the vehicle.
杰
Hey, Jay.
你的新朋友在楼下 想跟你谈谈
Your new best friend is downstairs, wants to talk to you.
-拉特雷尔吗 -对 我可以说你去休假了
- Latrell? - Yeah, I can tell him you're on vacation.
不 没事
No, it's okay.
听着 我知道你想帮忙 但是
Look--I know you're trying to help and all, but, uh...
但是什么
But what?
我们不是心理医生
We're not paid to be psychologists.
拉特雷尔 你来干什么
Latrell? What are you doing?
我说了你不能过来 知道吗
I told you you can't come over here, all right?
-我们会通知你 -我去了他家
- We'd let you know. - I went by his house.
什么 谁家
What? Who?
但丁
Dante.
他只是在跟手下打闹
He was just hanging out with his boys,
和他的朋友说笑 一点不在乎
laughing with his friends, not a care in the world.
-不是但丁 -他没资格谈笑风生
- It's not Dante. - He doesn't deserve to be laughing.
-你们得逮捕他 -不是但丁
- You guys need to arrest him. - It's not Dante.
他没杀肖恩
He didn't kill Sean.
你看见了银色的车 你看到了雷克萨斯
You saw the silver car. You saw the Lexus.
他没杀他
He didn't kill him.
凶案当晚他有不在场证明
He's got an alibi for the night and the time of the murder.
那是谁 告诉我
Then who did it? Tell me.
不 我不能告诉你
No, I can't do that.
但你知道是谁干的
But you know who did it.
对 我们知道
Yeah. We do.
你能至少告诉我他是为什么被杀吗
Can you at least tell me why they killed him?
坐下
Sit down.
听着
Look.
我们觉得肖恩是因为一个女孩被杀
We think that Sean was killed because of a girl,
跟他一起工作的人
someone he was working with.
工作 你在说什么
Working with? What the hell are you talking about?
肖恩没有工作
Sean didn't have no job.
我说了让他专注学习
I told him to focus on his studies.
他在恩格尔伍德的一家杂货店兼♥职♥
He was working part-time at a market in Englewood.
用现金结账
He was getting paid in cash.
所以你在他桌子里找了两千块
That's why you found 2 grand in his desk.
店主说他在存钱
The store manager said he was saving up
想给你买♥♥个空调
to buy you an air conditioning unit.
我知道这有多难
I know how difficult this is.
但我们快解决了
But we're close to solving it.
所以你再耐心点
So you just gotta be patient.
让我们干我们的工作
Let us do our job.
如果你知道是谁干的
If you know who did it,
为什么不直接把那个畜生抓起来
why the hell can't you just arrest this son of a bitch now?
因为我们需要更多证据
Because we need more evidence.
但我们会找到的
But we are going to get there.
我保证
Promise you.
好吗
Okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
从我儿子被杀以来 你是唯一一个
Throughout this whole process, you've been the only cop
尊重我 给我尊严的警♥察♥
that treated me with any kind of respect and dignity.
我很感谢
And I appreciate that.
警♥察♥拖车
见鬼 你们不能拖走我的车 老哥
Hell no. Y'all can't just take my car, G.
跟法官去说吧
Tell it to the judge.
不 我知道我的权利 你们需要理由
No, I know my rights. You need cause.
-都写在上面了 -可以了
- It says right there. - Ready to go.
我们认为你的车用来行凶
We believe your car was used in the commission of a murder.
不 这是骚扰
Nah, this is harassment.
我说了我在密尔沃基 老兄
I told y'all I was in Milwaukee, bro.
知道 密尔沃基 但你的车在芝加哥
Copy, Milwaukee. But your car was here in Chicago, sir.
拜托 老哥 真的假的
Come on, G. Really?
我刚跟鉴识科谈了
I just talked to Forensics.
他们发现司机侧面地毯有血迹
They found traces of blood on the driver's side carpet.
正在检查
They're checking it now.
好的 还有吗
Okay, good. Anything else?
嗯 K-迈克和艾瑞卡有二十条信息
Yeah, about 20 texts between K-Mac and Erika.
就是你们想的那种
Exactly what you'd expect.
表达爱意 充满愤怒 还有威胁
Lots of love, lots of anger, lots of threats
多数是威胁肖恩·韦德
mostly directed toward Sean Wade.
听起来像个动机
Sounds like motive to me.
找到他的地址了 我们去逮捕他吧
Find his address. Let's arrest his ass.
5021紧急情况
5021 emergency.
7630南普林斯顿街发生枪击
We got shots fired at 7630 South Princeton.
嗯 没问题 没问题
Yeah, you're good. You're good.
有人
Body!
5021 各队注意
5021. Squad, be advised.
有人受伤 需要救护车
We got a man down. Roll an ambo.
收到
Copy that.
安全
Clear.
是K-迈克
It's K-Mac.
-有人逃了 -走
- I got a runner! - Move.
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
站住
Stop!
-他死了 -5021调度
- He's gone. - 5021 squad.
不用救护车了 叫犯罪现场小组来
Cancel the ambo. Roll the crime lab.
收到 5021
Copy, 5021.
有消息吗
You get anything?
我告诉了巡警车的型号♥
I gave patrol a description of the car,
让他们发通告
told 'em to put out a flash.
-看到车牌了吗 -没有 太远了
- You get a partial? - No, it was too far away.
他大概中等身高 中等身材
He was average height, medium build.
我只能看清这些
I mean, that's all I could make out.
大家怎么想的 是但丁干的吗
What are we thinking? Dante?
事已至此
Well, here we are.
我们的嫌犯死了
Our suspect is now a DOA.
三次枪击 都是近距离开枪
All right, three gunshots, close range.
他的衬衫后面沾上了火♥药♥残渣痕迹
He's got powder burns on the back of his shirt.
可能没料到这事
Probably didn't see it coming.
你觉得是左轮手♥枪♥
You're thinking revolver.
附近没有弹壳
There's no shell casings around
如果不是 那就是凶手把弹壳捡走了
so it's that or he policed his own brass.
好
Okay.
目前 我们假设是但丁干的
For now, we're gonna assume Dante is behind it.
他担心K-迈克可能反水 所以解决了他
He got nervous K-Mac might flip, and he took him out.
我们只需找到证据
We just gotta tie him to it.
检查交通录像 监控视频
So check traffic cams, surveillance video,
任何能找到的证据
anything you can find.
也开始排查跟但丁走得近的人
And start tracking Dante's inner circle too.
也很有可能是他们干的
Good chance one of them could've done the hit as well.
杰 过来 看这个
Jay, come here. Check this out.
这是77街的热狗店
So this is the hot dog spot on 77th.
街上的监控看不清
Street side cam is messed up,
但我们从停车场找到了监控
but here's what we pulled from the parking lot.
跟受害者说话的就是我们的头号♥嫌犯
It's definitely the main target talking to the victim.
你能看到那辆深蓝色的车吗
Can you see the dark blue car anywhere?
没有 但那看上去像是和气的谈话吗
No, but that look like a friendly conversation to you?
嗯 我看到了
Yeah. I see someone.
那是你和你手下 K-迈克
That's you and your boy, K-Mac,
就在他被近距离枪杀前二十分钟
20 minutes before he got gunned down point blank range.
像你说的 他是我手下 我♥干♥嘛杀他
Like you said, he was my boy. Why would I kill him?
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
也许你听说我们要抓他
Maybe 'cause you heard we were onto him
因为他涉嫌谋杀肖恩·韦德
for the murder of Sean Wade.
肖恩什么 我管那个干什么
Sean who? Why would I care about that?
我们认为一旦K-迈克
We figured once K-Mac got pinched
因为谋杀肖恩·韦德被抓 他会出♥卖♥♥♥你
for the murder of Sean Wade, he'll roll on you
贩卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
for the heroin.
我们收缴你的雷克萨斯时
You had to know we were getting close
你肯定就知道我们快查明了
when we swabbed that Lexus.
我找K-迈克去拿吃的
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表