Does she live on 109th Street?
不是
No.
那个时间段你开车经过了109号♥街吗
Were you driving on 109th Street at that time?
可能吧
Possibly.
我来帮你回忆一下 扎克
Let me refresh your memory, Zach.
那是你 晚上11点19分你被交通监控拍到
That's you, caught on a traffic cam at 11:19 p.M.
出现在109号♥大街
on 109th Street.
那里离布莱恩警官被枪击的地方只有四个街区
That's four blocks from where Officer Blaine was shot.
当时在那条路上的也不只有我一个人吧
Guessing I wasn't the only one on the road at that time.
对 你不是
No, you weren't.
但你是当时路上唯一一个
But you were the only person on the road at that time
曾经投诉过布莱恩警官
who filed an official complaint against Officer Blaine,
在网上威胁过布莱恩警官的人
who made online threats against Officer Blaine.
他差点用警棍打断了我的膝盖骨
He practically broke my kneecap with his nightstick.
然后那个混♥蛋♥把我拷了起来
Then the bastard handcuffed me
把我扔进警车后座
and put me into the back of a police car
长达三个小时
for three hours.
我告诉过他我有哮喘 可他根本不在乎
I told him I had asthma. He didn't care.
把我丢在那儿等死
Left me there to die.
你朝他扔了石头 扎克
You threw a rock at him, Zach.
我什么都没扔过
I didn't throw a damn thing.
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God.
他觉得是我扔的 所以他把我拦了下来
He thought I did, so he stopped me
然后开始欺负我
and started bullying me.
所以你为了报复他就朝他开了枪
So that's why you shot him, for revenge?
没有 我没朝任何人开过枪
No, I didn't shoot anyone.
好
Okay.
那当时你在109号♥街做什么呢
So what were you doing on 109th Street?
扎克的公♥寓♥没什么东西
All right, Zach's apartment was pretty clean.
我要给你看样东西
I gotta show you something.
他有布莱恩
He had pictures that he took of Blaine
遇害前一晚拍的照片
the night before the murder.
很明显他在跟踪他
He was definitely following him and stalking him...
这也不代表他杀了麦克
That doesn't mean he killed Mike.
我觉得他更像唱诗班的孩子
I mean, this kid seems more like a choir boy
而不是警♥察♥杀手
than a cop killer.
不管如何 他还是提供了点线索
Either way, he dug up some dirt.
数据显示布莱恩当晚九点在南毕夏普街
Digital footprint puts Blaine at South Bishop Street at 9:00 p.M.
你知道这是一个高犯罪率的地区
Now I know you know it's a high crime area--
毒品 妓♥女♥
drugs, hookers...
布莱恩在他的车旁等待
Blaine waits by his car.
一个陌生女人走近他
An unknown woman approaches.
他们打了招呼
They share a quick hello.
然后他塞给她一个信封
He then slips her an envelope--
我猜这就是
I'm guessing it's the envelope
他从佩雷斯那里拿的有三千块的信封
he got from Perez with the three grand in it.
接着她上了他的车
She proceeds to get into his car.
两人在车里待了十分钟 然后她就走了
They stay there for ten minutes...before she exits.
不知道车里发生了什么
Don't know what happened inside,
但明显明面上不好看
but obviously, that doesn't look great.
可以查到那个女人的身份吗
Were you able to ID the woman?
不行 这还不够做面部识别
No, it's just...it's not enough for facial rec.
布莱恩有符合她描述的线人吗
Blaine got any CIs that match her description?
没有
No.
-所以我猜 -轮不到你猜 这个不行
- So I'm guessing - Well, you don't get to guess, not on this one.
把照片给他搭档看 说不定他能帮上忙
Show the photos to his partner. Maybe he can help.
好的
All right.
没问题 老大
You got it, boss.
警长
Sarge.
汉克 有人找你
Hank, you got a visitor.
-丹娜 -汉克
- Dana. - Hank.
-你还好吗 -不好
- You okay? - No.
我试着振作起来 但是
I'm trying to keep it together, but...
麦克的辖区却在搪塞我
I'm getting the runaround from Mike's district.
我听说因为麦克可能在干私活
I'm hearing that because Mike might've been off-book,
市政♥府♥不会为这种因公殉职的人
that the city won't pay a full pension
-支付全额养老金 -听着 会好起来的
- for a line-of duty death. - Look, it's gonna be okay.
我会调查这件事 看看发生了什么
I'm gonna look into it. I'll see what's going on.
我的孩子们需要知道他们的父亲是个英雄
My kids need to know that their dad died a hero.
我知道这听起来不算什么 但是
I know it doesn't sound like much, but--
我明白
Hey, I understand.
我们需要那些抚恤金 汉克
And we need the benefits, Hank.
我们现在很缺钱 真的很缺钱
We're low on cash. Real low.
我会处理的
I'm gonna take care of it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
走吧
Come on.
你送她回去
Hey, take her home.
收到
Sure.
麦克是个好人 好警♥察♥
Mike was a good man, and a good cop.
我知道
I know he was.
你要知道 内务部正在调查布莱恩谋杀案
You should know, IAD is looking into Blaine's murder.
他们不是要向他致敬或者发抚恤金
Rather than send him off with a salute and a pension,
而是想证明他是黑警
they wanna catch him dirty.
谢谢你 特鲁迪
Thanks, Trudy.
你是不是展开了对麦克·布莱恩的内部调查
Did you open an IAD investigation into Mike Blaine?
是的
I did.
我们现在就这样对待死去的警♥察♥吗
This how we treat dead cops now?
开展内部调查
Open an IAD investigation?
我们慰问遗孀 发放救济金前
What, we gotta make sure they're squeaky clean
都要先确定他们廉洁正直是吗
before we console the widow, pay their benefits?
我例行工作而已
I was just doing my job.
说吧 什么情况 有什么我不知道的
Come on, what's going on? What am I missing?
媒体都在报道这个案子 警♥察♥兄弟会给我施压
The press is all over this. I'm getting a lot of heat
让我发表"殉职英雄"的演讲
from FOP to give a "slain hero" speech.
但是这么做之前 我需要知道他的优点
But before I do that, I need to know who he was.
以及他的缺点
And who he wasn't.
那你现在最好暂时
Then you should probably hold off
别做英雄演讲
on giving that hero speech for now.
我们还没法解释他的一些举动
We still can't explain some of his movements.
所以 先让我做一些调查
So just...let me do a little more digging
你再出去发表演说
before you put yourself out there.
你♥爸♥怎么样了
So what's the word with your dad?
他还可以
Yeah, he's okay.
他有两条动脉阻塞了
He's got two clogged arteries,
他们需要做搭桥手术
so they need to do a bypass surgery.
-什么时候 -过两天
- When? - Two days.
那你要去见他吗
What, are you gonna go see him?
去 明天吧
Yeah, maybe tomorrow.
海莉
Hailey--
我知道你♥爸♥是什么人 知道他做过什么
Look, I know who your dad was, and I know what he did.
但万一发生什么事... 你不去见他
But if something happens... and you don't go see him,
那你余生都要背负这个遗憾
then you're gonna carry this for the rest of your life.
不是为了他 为了你自己 去见他吧
So don't do it for him, just do it for you.
照片中跟布莱恩在一起的这个女人
What do we know about the woman
-我们有她的信息吗 -一无所知
- in the photo with Blaine? - Not a damn thing.
罗德里格斯不认得她 我还得继续查
Rodriguez didn't recognize her, so I've gotta keep digging.
我收到鉴识科的邮件
I got an email from forensics--
他们说扎克轮胎上的泥土
they said the mud on Zach's tires is a match
跟犯罪现场的泥土和岩石吻合
to the mud and rocks at the crime scene.
很好 扎克到过现场
Okay, great, so Zach was there.
但我们没有证据证明谋杀是他所为
But we got no evidence that he actually did the murder.
我调过那个地区的监控
I checked surveillance cams in the area,
什么都没查到
came up with nothing.
我们真的认为是这家伙干的吗
I mean, do we really think this dude did this?
背后开两枪
Two in the back?
对于一个平面设计师来说也太狠了点吧
That's pretty hardcore for a graphic designer.
我们知道他到过现场
We know he was there,
他仍然是我们唯一的嫌疑人
and he's still our only suspect.
好吧 我们再回去
All right, so let's go back,
再跟扎克再谈一次 但是...
try talking to Zach one more time. Just...
态度好点
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表