警♥察♥的世界已经分崩离析了
The world of police is burning down.
你以为巡警想找你麻烦吗
You think patrol cops wanna be coming for you,
冒着被开除的风险
risking their jobs?
他下令了
He's giving orders.
我们有罗林斯的线索了 该走了
We got a lead on Rollins. We gotta go.
我知道你生气
I know you feel it.
诺兰还是部门的头
Nolan's still got the department.
你永远看不到他们 无法证明
You'll never see them, never prove it.
这就是他们的招数
This is how they do it.
他们会让你连自己的影子都害怕
They make you scared of your own shadow.
他们就是这样让你崩溃
This is how they break you.
我们拍到了罗林斯进入威尔逊站
We got Rollins entering the Wilson CTA stop
就在你呼叫总部两分钟后 鲁塞克
two minutes after your 10-1 call, Ruz,
然后在贝尔蒙特出站
and then exiting again at Belmont.
罗林斯有个亲戚 住在离贝尔蒙特站两条街以外
Rollins has a cousin that lives two blocks from Belmont.
绝佳的藏身之处
Great place to hide out.
亚当
Hey, Adam.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You okay? - I'm good.
好 这次我们不靠巡警了
All right, we are not relying on Patrol this time.
我们锁定地点
We secure the location
自己控制现场 懂了吗
and contain the perimeter ourselves, understood?
-我们走 -走
- Let's do it. - Let's go.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
-后面安全 -收到
- Back's secure. - Copy.
蒂姆·罗林斯 芝加哥警署 我们有搜查令
Tim Rollins, Chicago PD. We have a warrant to enter.
房♥间里有人行动 上
I've got movement in the house--go.
凯文 亚当 他往你们那边去了
Kev, Adam, he's heading your way.
-趴下 -别动
- Stay down! - Stay there!
对 别动
Yeah, yes, stay down.
嫌犯被捕
Offender in custody.
确认 海莉
Confirm, Hailey.
我们来了 我们来了
We got you. We got you.
-好 -行了 我们走
- Okay. - All right, let's go.
走吧 让他起来 起来
Let's go. Get him up, get him up.
这就是你枪击我搭档的枪吗
This the gun you shot my partner with?
-起来 -让他起来
- Get up. - Get him up.
我们走
Let's go.
抱歉 哥们
I'm sorry, bro.
你不用说抱歉
You got no reason to be sorry.
你知道我们支持你 对吧
You do know I got you, though, right?
我们都是
We all do.
你不是一个人
You're not alone.
嗯 我10分钟后到
Yeah, I'm 10 minutes out.
如果你想毁了我 就冲我来
Hey, if you want me, then come get me.
你的什么阴招我都能承受
I could take whatever you got.
不知道你在说什么
Not sure what you're talking about.
冲我来 别找我队员的麻烦
Well, come for me, not my unit,
他们都是好警♥察♥ 跟这事没有半点关系
good cops that don't got nothing to do with this.
如果你想毁了我 那就冲我来
If I'm the one you want, then come for me!
你知道我做了正确的事
You know I did the right thing!
"正确的事"
"The right thing"?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think you did?
你是让蓝墙崩塌的英雄吗
You're the hero who crumpled the Blue Wall?
道尔是个好战的警♥察♥ 杀了一个
Doyle was a gladiator cop that killed--
道尔已经死了
Doyle was a dead man!
他已经死了 而你又让他死了一次
He was already killed, and then you killed him again.
你让他的孩子失去了父亲
You left his children with a dead father
还让他声名扫地 为了什么呢
they gotta be ashamed of, and for what?
你还是站在原地
You're standing exactly where you were.
蓝墙依旧在你周围
Blue Wall's still all around you.
我会一直找你麻烦
I'm gonna keep coming for you
用任何我希望的方式
in any way I want
直到我逼你辞职
until I have your badge.
晚上好
Evening.
听说你结案了
Heard you closed the case.
恭喜
Congrats.
真的吗
Really?
这是职场礼仪
It's professional courtesy.
我在管理书籍上看到的
All right, I read it in the management book.
听说这样能建立信任
It's supposed to build trust.
你现在喜欢我了吗
Do you like me now?
我知道你不是免费给我48小时和保护的
Look, I know you didn't get me 48 and protection for free.
我们就废话少说
Can we just cut to the part
你告诉我你想要什么吧
where you tell me what you want?
我给你48小时因为你是对的
I gave you 48 because you were right.
我懂
Look, I get it.
你看着我 想到了所有在我之前坐这个位置的人
You look at me, and you see everyone that came before me:
凯尔顿 伍兹 布伦南
Kelton, Woods, Brennan.
你知道他们的档案还在高层那吗
You know their file is still up at Ivory?
-他们讨厌你 -他们也没掩饰
- They hated you. - They didn't hide it.
-我不是他们 -他们也这么说过
- I'm not them. - They all said that too.
肯定 但我只是来工作的
I'm sure they did, but I'm just here to do a job,
一份我很擅长的工作
a job that I am very good at.
我是你没见过的人 汉克
I'm something new, Hank.
新世界的一部分 对吗
Part of the new world, huh?
对
Yeah.
芝加哥是个旧城 萨曼莎
Chicago's an old city, Sam.
没错
It is.
你该接电♥话♥ 接吧
You should get that. Go ahead.
今天很有趣
Today was fun.
吵架总是最有趣的部分
The fight's always the good part.
能让你真正看清别人
It's the only way you really see people.
博伊特
Voight.
天气转凉了
It's starting to get cold.
我知道自己有两个选择
Yeah, I know I got two options.
让你替我谈条件 或我辞职
Let you make some deal for me, or I hand over my badge.
我不能让你继续在我队里 凯文
Well, I can't have you in my unit, Kev.
-如果你 -我知道
- Not if-- - I know.
如果我影响案子
Not if I'm jeopardizing cases.
或威胁到队员的生命 我理解
Or I'm risking team's lives. I get it.
那让我帮你吧
So let me help you.
我已经跟诺兰谈过了 听着
I already talked to Nolan. Listen.
条件是我在你的档案里写个污点
The deal would be I put a beef on your record.
正式投诉
Official complaint.
这会辖制你
I mean, it would tie you down.
意味着你永远做不了警探
It means you'd never make detective,
永远不能离开我的组
never leave my unit.
这是个障碍
It's a brick,
但诺兰会不再整你
but Nolan would stop coming--
我不接受
I'm not taking that.
那你就不能做警♥察♥了
Then you're not gonna be a cop anymore.
或许我不想做警♥察♥了
Maybe I don't wanna be a cop anymore.
我每时每刻都在提防别人
I'm constantly looking over my shoulder.
我很生气
I'm mad
每时每分每秒都是
every hour, every minute, every second.
我生诺兰的气 生你的气 生鲁塞克的气
I'm mad at Nolan, I'm mad at you, I'm mad at Ruzek.
我生所有白人警♥察♥的气
I'm mad at every white cop
那些自以为能为我谈条件的人
that feels like they can make a deal for me.
还有所有没好好做这份工作的警♥察♥
And every cop that's done this job the wrong way,
也就意味着我生自己的气
which means I'm mad at myself.
我太过愤怒 我都觉得
I'm so mad, I don't even think
自己没法再当警♥察♥了
I can do the job the right way anymore.
那就换个方式
Then do it different.
换个方式
Do it different.
那才能赢 你得换个方式
That's the win. You get to do it different.
-让诺兰全身而退吗 -诺兰
- And Nolan skates? - Nolan.
诺兰 他那种执法的方式 撑不过两年了
Nolan, the way he polices, he's not gonna last another year.
那为什么要同意他的狗屁条件
Then what's the point of giving him a damn thing?
因为现在还不是新世界
Because it's not a new world yet.
还没到时候
It's just not.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表