and then hops into a separate SUV and follows them out.
那个不明身份的男人
The unidentified male?
可能是我们要找的老大
Could be the boss we're looking for.
那是肯特
That's Kent.
看起来他和达雷尔因为某事发生了争执
Looks like him and Darrell get into an argument about something--
或许是因为那女人 不知道
maybe that woman-- I don't know.
我们能确认的是
What we do know for certain
肯特把达雷尔和那个女人
is that Kent pushes Darrell and that woman
推进了达雷尔的车 并开走了车
into Darrell's car and then drove away.
我们搜查了肯特家吗
And have we searched Kent's house?
搜了 阿特沃特去了 没找到有用的东西
Yeah, Atwater hit it. Found nothing, nothing useful.
-那他呢 -他没正面被摄像头拍到
- And him? - Okay. He never faces the camera,
但SUV车牌显示是这个人
but the plates on the SUV come back to this guy.
名字叫罗伊·沃顿
His name is Roy Walton.
但他因涉嫌走私毒品已经被
But he's been arrested and released three times
逮捕和释放三次了
on suspected drug trafficking.
他肯定是肯特的老大
He's gotta be Kent's boss.
他也参与了争执吗
And he was involved in the argument?
没有
No.
但他肯定是跟着他们走了
But it sure as hell looks like he followed them away.
警长 我查到点东西
Sarge, I got something.
二十分钟前 罗伊的SUV在
20 minutes ago, Roy's SVU was spotted
被交通监控拍到 就在一家修车店外
by a traffic cam on Racine outside of an autobody shop.
之后消失了
It disappeared.
我觉得车肯定进了车♥库♥
I figured it went into the garage,
所以我查了地址 那是罗伊的店
so I ran the address, and Roy owns the place.
-好 我们上 -慢着 等等
- Okay, good. Let's hit it. - Wait, hold on.
你是什么意思 "我们上"
What do you mean, "Let's hit it"?
基于什么线索 有什么我不知道的吗
Based on what? What am I missing?
你刚说罗伊没参与争执
You just said Roy wasn't involved in the argument.
你都不能确认就是他
You don't even have a clear ID on him.
-正当理由呢 -我没有
- Where's probable cause? - I don't have it.
但我有一份监控
What I do have is a video
显示罗伊·沃顿盯着他们 上了SUV
of Roy Walton staring at them, jumping into his SUV,
然后跟着他们开走
and following them away.
-那你没有任何证据 -萨姆 听我说
- Then you have nothing. - Sam, listen to me.
我们没有很多时间 你儿子有危险
We don't have a lot of time here. Your son is in real danger.
不管有没有搜查令
With or without a warrant,
我们都要去那家修车店
we have to hit that body shop.
我们可以之后再请求原谅
We can ask forgiveness later.
-不行 -不行
- No. - No?
不行 你派巡逻队过去
No, you send patrol over there.
设立围堵 监控
Set up containment, get eyes--
听着 这是个糟糕的主意 这些人看到
Listen, that is a bad idea. These men see--
你现在只能这么做
That's all you are able to do.
你没有证据表明达雷尔在那
You don't have proof that Darrell is in there
或罗伊与此有关
or that Roy is even remotely involved.
苍天啊 萨姆
For God's sakes, Sam.
我明白 但你不能行动
I get it, but you can't move.
萨姆 萨姆 停 站住
Sam, Sam, stop, stop.
萨姆 我告诉你
Sam, I am telling you
我们得利用手头资源 懂吗
we have to play the hand we've got, okay?
你想让你儿子活着回来 我们必须得现在行动
You wanna find your son alive, we gotta move now.
他可能就在修车店里
He could be inside that body shop.
他们找到了他的手♥机♥
They found his phone.
好吗 如果我是罗伊
Kay? I'm Roy?
我已经认为他在跟警♥察♥合作了
I'm already thinking he's working with the police.
-汉克 我刚告诉你 -你在干什么
- Hank, I just told you-- - What are you doing?
这不是改革
This is not reform.
这不是人们上街游♥行♥的原因
This isn't why people are marching in the street,
不是你搬来芝加哥想改变的东西
why you moved to Chicago to change it.
这是关于为了救你孩子该做的事
This is about doing what needs to be done to save your kid.
那你就找到他
Then you find him
不要违法
without breaking the damn law.
萨姆
Sam.
我们不能因为这是我的孩子就改写法律
We don't get to rewrite the laws because it's my kid.
每个受害者都是别人的孩子
Every victim is somebody's kid.
我们依法办事
We do it the right way.
-有线索吗 -没有
- Get anything? - No.
警用监控没拍到那两辆车 也没找到罗伊的联♥系♥
No POD footage on either vehicle. No links to Roy either.
我们真的要等吗
Are we really waiting?
她是副警司 你听到她说的话了
She's the Deputy Sup. You heard what she said.
是的 但老大
I did, but Boss, I mean,
我们只能假设这个罗伊
we're just gonna pretend this Roy--
这正是我们要做的事
That's exactly what we're gonna do.
老大 达雷尔还被绑♥架♥着
Boss, Darrell's out there.
我知道你不认为这是
I know that you don't think that this is--
我怎么想无所谓 亚当
It doesn't matter what I think, Adam.
-无所谓 -警长
- It doesn't matter. - Sarge.
监控中被通缉的那个和达雷尔
Our BOLO of the woman in the video
在一起的女人有消息了
with Darrell just got a hit.
交通枢纽工作人员看到一个跟她描述相符的人
Transit worker saw a woman matching her description
七分钟前强行钻入杰克逊站的旋转门
squeezing through a turnstile at Jackson seven minutes ago.
联♥系♥普拉特 让巡逻队过去
Call Platt. Loop in patrol.
我们要排查蓝线的所有站点
We're gonna hit every stop on the blue line.
不确定是否是她 但她看着很害怕
Not sure if it's her, but she looked scared.
我就觉得该联♥系♥你们
Figured I should call.
她到这里后来了几趟地铁
How many trains have come and gone since she's been here?
好些了
A few.
下一辆三分钟后到
Next one arrives in three minutes.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 没事 我们是警♥察♥
It's okay. It's okay. We're the police.
我们只想帮忙 没事
We just wanna help. It's okay.
你多大了
How old are you?
14岁
14.
你认识这个男人吗
Do you know this man?
他想救我
He tried to save me.
抱歉 我不知道他们对他做了什么
I'm sorry. I don't know what they did to him.
-抱歉 -没事
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
萨莎 你在俱乐部跳舞吗
Sasha, do you dance at the club?
你在那认识男人吗
Do you meet men there?
罗伊带我们过去
Roy brings us there.
好
Okay.
你说达雷尔看到你在那里
You said that Darrell saw you there,
想救你
tried to save you,
然后肯特来了 让你们上车
and then Kent showed up, threw you in the car,
带你们去了高架桥
and took you guys to the viaduct?
-对 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
之后发生了什么
Then what happened?
-罗伊来了 -好
- Roy came. - Okay.
他非常生气
He was really mad.
找到了达雷尔的手♥机♥
Found Darrell's cell phone.
他开始大喊大叫
He started screaming.
他把达雷尔拉上了他的车
He took Darrell in his car,
我和肯特跟着他们
and me and Kent, we followed.
跟着他们去了哪里
Followed them where?
我不知道
I don't know.
有一个汽车的标志
There was a car on the sign.
像机械师
Like a mechanic.
修车店吗
Autobody shop?
-你进去了吗 -没有
- Did you go inside? - No.
罗伊把车停到了里面
Roy pulled inside,
但肯特和我在车里等
but Kent and me waited in the car.
罗伊把车开了出来 肯特又跟着他走了
Roy drove back out, and Kent followed him again.
去哪了
Where?
去湖边
To the water.
我害怕了
I got scared.
肯特下车后
Kent got out of the car.
我就跑了
And I ran.
你做得对
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表