你没有可以逮捕我的证据
You don't have anything to arrest me on.
对 确实没有
No, I don't.
这是你朋友汤姆吧 汤姆·格雷根 对吧
Is this your friend, Tom? You Tom Greggin', right?
也叫格雷格
AKA Gregs.
你刚假释两个月
You're two months into probation.
那是沃尔特·卡尔明 六个月
That's Walter Culmin. Six months.
这又是谁 那是吉米·马基
Who we got out here? That's Jimmy Markey.
拉塞尔·沃尔 你跟两个孩子一起生活 对吧
Russell Wall, you got your two kids living with you?
我还知道这是乔·哈特 他妈靠他生活
And I know this is Joe Hart, who's got his mom living on his dime.
我还能继续说
I could keep going,
但显然你喜欢和重罪犯人交好
but it's pretty clear you're all fraternizing with felons.
假释官已经在路上了 除非我们让他们别来
We've got parole officers on their way unless we call them off.
不如你来警局和我们谈谈
What do you say you come in and talk,
这样不用毁了所有人的生活
so we don't have to keep ruining everyone's day?
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
没有
No, sir.
-还是把我的律师叫来 -好的
- Call my lawyer anyway. - Yeah, got you.
接着拍
Keep filming.
你知道他是谁吗
You know who he is?
不知道
Nope.
雷和另外一个人
Ray and a second man
想要杀死一个囚犯和两个警♥察♥
tried to kill a prisoner and two cops.
雷现在死了
Ray is dead now,
另一个人逃走了
and the second guy got away.
我们得找到他们
We need to find them.
你知道他是谁吗
Do you know who he is?
不知道
No.
他不为你工作吗
He doesn't work for you?
你没派他和雷去杀韦兰吗
You didn't order him and Ray to kill Wheelan?
没有
No.
两小时前你在哪
Where were you two hours ago?
在图享上跟我女友视频
Live on the Gram with my girl,
但你们早就知道了
but you know that already.
我自愿把手♥机♥给你们了 你们问我要的
I willingly gave you my phone. You asked.
我猜你和女友打电♥话♥时一定不好受
I imagine that call with your lady friend must've been rough.
就那样失去了你的继弟
I mean, losing your half-brother like that,
又死了一个黑人 被警♥察♥击毙
another Black man gone, shot by a cop.
我懂
I get it.
真的
I do.
TJ 那个警♥察♥要面临谋杀指控
T-J, that cop was being brought in on murder charges.
你明白吗 谋杀
You understand? Murder.
芝加哥警署一定会严办这件事
CPD is doing this one right.
我希望你能够
One thing I would appreciate
别再把杰夫称为我的继弟了
is if you wouldn't call Jeff my half-brother.
他就是我弟弟
He was my brother.
我的血肉
My blood.
你们关系很好 我们理解
You guys were close. We understand that.
但枪击警♥察♥ TJ
But shooting at the cops, T-J?
这不是办法
Not the right move.
为了伸张正义 就算是我们警♥察♥也得信任系统
To get justice, even us cops have to trust the system.
这是我们的唯一
It's what we got.
这是你们的唯一
It's what you got.
这是你们的系统
It's your system.
我们的系统不保护你的社区
Our system doesn't protect your neighborhood.
所以你保护 对吧
So you do, right?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
但信任系统
But trust the system?
你愿意花五十万信任系统
You willing to bet half a billion on that
而不是给警♥察♥渎职买♥♥单吗
instead of paying police misconduct bills?
我觉得如果你们好好看看自己
I think if you both looked at yourself,
我们会得出同样的结论
we'd know the same thing.
你们在我们的社区蹲点并不是为了保护我们
Y'all ain't in my neighborhood camped out to protect us.
你们在那只是为了确保
Y'all only there to make sure
我们这些人不流窜到城市的其他地方
we don't leak out into the rest of the city.
但我没枪击谁 我从不开枪打人
But I shot no one. I never shot anyone.
我都没有枪
I don't even own a gun.
你没有我的任何证据
You have nothing on me.
所以我想走了
So I'd like to go now.
他的不在场证明很完美
His alibi's rock solid.
他绝对不是第二个枪手
He's definitely not our second shooter.
他的律师来了吗
Hey, did his lawyer show yet?
来了 他已经威胁要起诉我们了
Yeah, he's already threatening to sue.
他说我们非法带TJ来警局
He says we brought T-J in unlawfully,
他要求我们立即释放他
and he wants a release right away.
那TJ的手♥机♥呢
What about T-J's phone?
一无所获 我们下载了所有东西
We're good there. We downloaded everything.
几乎全是一次性电♥话♥联♥系♥人
It's mostly burner phone contacts.
那家伙很聪明 但组织犯罪技术部正在查
The guy's really smart, but our OCD techs are on it.
好 好
Okay, okay.
那我们就放了他
So we'll release him.
但在他车上放个追踪器 让战术小队待命
Just get a tracker on his car and put a tac team on it too.
我们要动用所有资源
We're gonna take everything we got
并彻底核查TJ手♥机♥上的内容
and put it up against everything in T-J's phone.
相信我 第二个枪手
Believe me, that second shooter
就躲在那其中
is gonna be buried in there somewhere.
找到他
Find him.
好 雷·麦克斯
All right, Ray Macks.
-他是其中一个枪手 你认识他吗 -不认识
- He's one of the shooters. You recognize him? - No.
-那好 TJ·琼斯 -不认识
- All right, T-J Jones. - Nope.
你在恩格尔伍德待了三十年
You've been in Englewood 30 years,
你说你从没见过这些面孔吗
and you're going to tell me you've never seen those faces?
当然 我见过好多次这些面孔
Sure, I've seen those faces a bunch of times.
行 这算是个开头
Okay, that's a start.
你告诉我他们帮派里还有谁
You tell us who's in their crew.
不 我是说我见过那些表情
No, I mean I've seen those faces.
那些"我恨警♥察♥"的表情
The "I hate cops" faces.
你在恩格尔伍德和谁有私人恩怨吗
Do you have any personal beefs in Englewood?
拜托 帮帮我们
Come on, man. Help us out here.
当然 我们都有
Yeah, yeah, we all do.
我工作的地方 就是警♥察♥对抗其他人
Where I work, it's us versus them.
我们一出现 他们就觉得是侵占军
We show up, they see an occupying force.
不 不是我们所有人
Nah, not all of us.
得了吧 兄弟
Oh, come on, man.
当然 每次我们出现
Sure, every time we show up,
就有了剑拔弩张的关系
we starting a bad relationship.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
我们是穿着警♥察♥制♥服♥ 带着警徽和枪的
We're the city's secret thoughts and fears
城市秘密想法和恐惧
dressed in blue with badges and guns.
对 我爸以前也爱说这种屁话
Yeah, my dad used to say the same stupid thing.
直到我们抓到第二个枪手 否则我们不能离开
We cannot leave here until we get this other shooter in custody.
-我知道 -那帮帮我们
- I know that. - Then help us.
我在帮你们 但我不知道名字 懂吗
I am helping you out, but I don't have any names, all right?
他们就向我开枪了
They're just shooting at me
因为我在尽我的职责 你懂吗
because I was doing my job, you got that?
-你的职责 是吗 -没错
- Your job, huh? - That's right.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yes.
你说说你的职责是什么
Explain your job to me.
-我不想死 -别说这些
- Hey, I didn't wanna die. - There's no talking.
-所以我... -闭嘴
- So I did-- - Shut up!
听好了
Listen up.
米勒办公室刚确认泄密人不在警局内部
Miller's office just confirmed the leak was not from inside CPD,
第二个枪手查的怎么样了
so where are we at with that second shooter?
快查到了
We're close.
组织犯罪技术部调出了TJ手♥机♥里的所有号♥码
OCD tech pulled all the numbers from T-J's phone.
只有11个也在死去枪手的手♥机♥上
Only 11 of those were also on the dead shooter's phone.
其中五个 包括死去抢手的电♥话♥
Five of those, including the dead shooter's,
是在三个月前一起购买♥♥并激活的
were purchased and activated together three months ago.
-我们猜是TJ买♥♥的 -好 懂了
- We're guessing T-J got them first. - Okay, I got it.
只有一个号♥码的所有信♥号♥♥位置
Only one number pinged to every tower
跟死去抢手的手♥机♥一致
alongside the dead shooter's phone.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表