not without your help.
扎克 她刚救了你一命
Zach, she just saved your life.
没有这位女士 没有这个邪恶的警♥察♥
Without this woman, without this evil cop right here...
你就死了
you'd be dead.
你明白这点 对吧
You get that, right?
明白 我也很感激
I do, and I'm very appreciative.
-但这不能改变 -不 这改变了
- But that doesn't change-- - Yes, it does!
改变了
It does.
你得放弃仇恨
You need to quit hating.
即使不是为了你 也为了布莱恩的家庭
And if not for yourself, then do it for Blaine's family,
-帮他们讨个公道 -公道
- and help them get justice. - Justice?
我们不知道他和这个家伙在干什么
W-we don't know what he was doing with this guy.
他可能在贩毒
He could've been dealing drugs--
我们知道他在干什么
We do know what he was doing!
他在帮助拯救一个年轻女人的生活
He was trying to save a young woman's life,
阻止这个家伙继续家暴她
to stop this guy from continuing to abuse her.
他就是为了这个在那里
That's what he was doing there.
那或许是真的 但是
That very well may be true, but--
不是或许 就是真的 这是事实
No, it is true! That's a fact!
他对我做的事也是事实
And what he did to me is a fact.
如果我选择为了这件事恨他 那也是我的选择
And if I choose to hate him for that, that's up to me,
与你无关
not you.
扎克 放下吧 放下仇恨吧
Zach, let it go. Just let it go.
接受事实 他犯了个错
Accept the fact that he made a mistake.
不 那不是犯错 他就是这种人
No, that was not a mistake. That's who he was.
我能从他的眼里看出来
I could see it in his eyes.
他是个刻薄暴♥力♥的人
He was a mean, violent man.
我无法原谅他所做的事
What he did was unforgivable.
好了 就这样吧
Okay, that's it.
警长 巡警找到了被偷的奥迪
Sarge. Patrol found the stolen Audi.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
里面有血迹 和托里斯匹配
There's blood in it. It's a match for Torres.
他在交火中受伤了
He got caught in the crossfire?
那也说得通
It would make sense, I mean,
杰说他击中车子五六次
Jay said he got off five or six rounds.
很好 那就证明了他在现场
Good. That puts him at the scene.
我们知道这家伙人在哪吗
We know where this guy is?
他现在逃了
He's on the run right now.
好 对他和他的车发出通缉警报
All right, get a BOLO out on him and his vehicle--
已经妥了 是辆金色道奇皮卡
Already done. It's a gold Dodge pickup.
-好 -我们会跟进
- 'Kay. - We'll follow up.
就是这里
All right, this is the spot.
没错 巡逻看得对 这就是托里斯的皮卡
Yeah, patrol got it right. That's Torres's truck.
金色道奇
Gold Dodge Ram.
警长 你在听吗
Sarge, you got your ears on?
在听 海莉 你说吧
Yeah, Hailey, go with your traffic.
托里斯在这 停在惠普尔街和26街交汇的停车场
Torres is here; he's parked in a lot off Whipple and 26th.
就在热狗店旁边
Right by the hot dog spot.
好 在那蹲点 盯着他
All right, keep eyes and an anchor down.
所有收到信息的人 现在赶去那边
Everybody on the air, start heading that way.
就是他
That's him.
警长 托里斯刚出来了
Sarge, Torres just stepped out.
拿下他
Take him.
-我去堵住入口 -等我的信♥号♥♥
- I'll block the entrance. - Wait for my signal.
-我从另一边过去 -好
- I'm gonna cover the other side. - All right.
听着 我得挂了
Listen, I gotta go.
该死的
Damn it.
杰 我得行动了
Jay, I gotta move!
芝加哥警署 举起手来
Chicago PD, get your hands up!
举起手来
Hands up! Hey--
我会打死她
I'll shoot her.
放轻松 没人需要受伤
Just take it easy, man. No one's gotta get hurt.
-放她走 -我会打死她
- Just let her go. - I'll shoot her.
-放我走 求你了 -放轻松 放轻松
- Let me go, please! - Take it easy, take it easy!
把枪放下 放她走
Put the gun down. Just let her go!
回你的车里 别挡我的道
Get back in your car and out of my way...
-不 -否则我就杀了她
- No! - Or I'll kill her!
回你的车里
Get back in your car!
-把枪放下 -我说了回你的车里
- Drop the gun! - I said get back in your car!
-托里斯 -否则我打死她
- Torres-- - Or I'll shoot her!
后退
Get back!
-女士 你还好吗 -嗯 我没事
- Ma'am, are you okay? - Yeah, I'm okay.
何塞·托里斯 你因对扎克·佩利普斯的
Jose Torres, you're under arrest for the attempted murder
谋杀未遂被捕了
of Zach Phillips,
还有芝加哥警署
and for the murder
麦克·布莱恩警官的谋杀罪
of Chicago Police Officer Mike Blaine.
我有些好消息
I got some really good news for you.
好 我听着
Yeah, I'll take it.
我们找到了托里斯
We got a hit off a security cam near
-弃枪时的监控录像 -好的
- where Torres dumped the gun. - Okay.
那个是托里斯 拿着杀人凶器
That's Torres right there, holding the murder weapon
在距离犯罪现场两个街区的地方
two blocks away from the crime scene
就在枪击发生三分钟后
three minutes after the shooting.
那就铁证如山了
That should seal it.
我最近看过的最棒的电影
Best movie I've seen in a while.
好 我去和州检察官谈
All right, I'll talk to state's attorney's office,
启动指控程序 干得漂亮
get the paperwork going. Nice work.
老大 关于案卷
Um, boss, about the file.
你还记得我们有些东西没放进去吗
You remember we left some stuff out?
你把所有文件都放进去 无论好坏
I want everything you got, good and bad.
-其他我来处理 -好的
- I'll take it from there. - All right.
你一直说你想要透明度
You've been saying you wanted transparency.
这就是我的透明度
Well, this is me being transparent.
这是 这是我手里的所有证据
That's--that's everything I got.
你跟州检察官说了吗
You loop in the state's attorney's office?
这会儿他们正写起诉书呢 一级谋杀罪
Writing up charges as we speak, first degree murder.
唯一需要讨论的
The only thing left to talk about
就是麦克·布莱恩的名声
is the legacy of Mike Blaine.
但看起来并不好
Yeah, well, it doesn't look good.
我想那取决于你怎么看
I guess that depends on your point of view.
你什么意思
Excuse me?
萨姆 他做的一切
Sam, everything he did,
都是为了保护一个家暴受害者
he did to help protect a victim of domestic abuse.
他向一个已定罪的重罪犯借了三千块
He borrowed $3,000 from a convicted felon,
未上报家暴案件
failed to report the domestic abuse incident,
还违反了多条规则和规章
and violated countless rules and regulations.
那又如何
Okay?
你想说什么
What's your point?
-布莱恩肯定不完美 -你说得对
- Blaine was far from perfect. - You're right.
但他是个好人
But he was a good man.
他是为了保护
He died trying to protect
一个惊恐无助的年轻母亲而死
a scared, vulnerable young mother.
至于他怎么做的
And how he did it?
他选择忽视了那些规则
I mean, what rules he chose to ignore?
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
他是想做好事
He was trying to do something good.
这才最重要
That's what matters.
曾几何时 我们会原谅
You know, there was a time we actually forgave people
犯错的人
for their mistakes.
我们明白人类会犯错
We understood that human beings are fallible.
但你纵观大局
So you look at the sum of the parts.
他的功大于过吗
Does the good outweigh the bad?
麦克·布莱恩
I mean, Mike Blaine--
他为之牺牲的这件事 充满善意
he gave his life doing something good...
勇敢
brave...
高尚
Noble.
所以他是个英雄
And that makes him a hero.
我不用再东躲西♥藏♥了
I don't have to hide anymore?
他真的入狱了
He's actually in jail?
对 而且他会坐很长时间的牢
Yeah, and he will be for a long time.
你只需要作证
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表