但我们找到了两名嫌犯的身份
But we were able to ID both offenders.
我们发布了通缉令 全城通缉
We've put out active warrants, and an All-Call broadcast.
目前为止 一无所获
So far, nothing.
这是米盖尔·阿蒙特
This is Miguel Almonte.
入室抢劫 两起谋杀
他在被阿特沃特追击时
He left his prints on a Mercedes
把指纹留在了奔驰车上
when Atwater was chasing him.
这孩子生活不幸
Kid's had a rough life.
爸爸坐牢了 妈妈死于车祸
Dad's in prison, Mom died in a car accident.
之后他就一直进出青少年监狱
He's been in and out of the juvie system ever since.
他是个迷茫的少年 需要家和一个父亲
He's a lost soul looking for a home and a father figure.
对 我们认为他可能找到了
Right. We think that he might have found
把这家伙当成父亲了
that father figure in this guy.
入室抢劫 两起谋杀
罗伯特·詹姆斯·里格斯 也就是RJ
Meet Robert James Riggs, A.K.A. RJ.
我把照片给托兰看了
I sent this photo over to Tolan.
他确认这就是在跟他们做交易的人
He confirmed this is the guy he's been dealing with.
RJ去年把米盖尔从监狱保释
RJ bailed Miguel out of jail last year
当时米盖尔因为偷窃被捕
when Miguel got pinched for shoplifting.
RJ成长于布朗克斯
RJ grew up poor in the Bronx.
他的案底非常多
He's got an impressive sheet.
在纽约有两起持枪袭击
Assault and two armed robberies in New York--
那时他抢银行
he was into banks then.
但当时他也是跟一个少年合作
But he paired up with a teenager back then, too.
那孩子在警♥察♥突袭时被击中 差点死了
Kid was shot and nearly killed by the police in a bust.
嫌犯
他在阿提卡监狱蹲了五年 两年前被释放
He did five years in Attica, was released two years ago,
之后他就来芝加哥了
and has since made his way to Chicago.
好吧 为什么选芝加哥
Okay, so why Chicago?
不知道
Unclear.
所以布朗克斯的职业罪犯和市内的领养儿童
So, a Bronx career criminal and an inner city foster kid.
-他们怎么认识的 -对
- How do they cross? - Right.
我们认为米盖尔以前跟RJ住在一起
We think that Miguel used to live with RJ.
RJ一年前的最后已知住所在橡树公园
RJ's LKA is from a year ago in Oak Park.
现在另一户人家住在这了
Another family lives there now.
我们可能查到了线索
So we may have something.
米盖尔之前的判刑是
Miguel's previous conviction was to do
在一家动物庇护所做一年社区服务
one year community service at an animal shelter.
他六个月前已经完成了
So he completed that six months ago,
但根据主管说
but according to the supervisor,
他还是每周三会去
he still goes there every Wednesday,
-包括上周 -今天就是周三
- including last week. - Well today's Wednesday.
好 你们俩现在就去那里
All right, you two head over there right now.
在那监控 与此同时
Sit on it--meanwhile,
记住 RJ需要一个新的脏货贩子
remember, RJ's gotta find a new fence.
我们也从那方面入手
Let's work that angle too.
干得好
Good work.
新伙伴 宠物领养营救
博伊特还说了什么
What else did Voight say?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我看到你们在辛克莱家说话了
I saw you guys talking at the Sinclair house.
就想知道你说了什么
Just wanted to know what you said.
我们在说案子的事
We were talking about the case.
我不想现在谈这个 杰
I don't want to do this right now, Jay.
那是米盖尔
There's Miguel.
芝加哥警署 站住
Chicago P.D., stop!
警♥察♥
Police!
手放在我能看见的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
慢慢出来
Come out nice and slow.
爬到我身边来 慢慢来
Crawl to me, nice and slow.
赶紧
Let's go.
起来
Get up.
我什么也没干
I didn't do nothing.
拜托
Please.
我觉得很难相信
I find that hard to believe.
谢谢 我很感激
Thank you sir, I appreciate it.
我撞倒的男人还好吗
Is that man I knocked over all right?
嗯
Yeah.
他没事
Yeah, he's fine.
但他现在是最不需要你关心的了 米盖尔
But he's the least of your problems right now, Miguel.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When's the last time you saw him?
我不知道 大概六个月前
I don't know, six months ago maybe.
米盖尔 别玩这套了
Miguel, don't play it this way, man.
我是你的救命索 懂吗
I'm your lifeline, okay?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我在说这个 这是你的指纹
Talkin' about this. Those are your fingerprints.
芝加哥警署情报组
这是你抢劫这些人家的证据
That's proof you've been robbing houses.
那个小男孩被谋杀了 米盖尔
That little boy was murdered, Miguel.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do that.
你是否扣了扳机没所谓
Well, it doesn't matter you didn't shoot him.
这是重罪谋杀
That's a felony murder.
如果你不帮我们
If you don't help us,
你下辈子就要进监狱了
you're going to prison for the rest of your life.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
忠诚很可贵 但是
Loyalty is honorable, but--
你知道什么是铁皮锤吗
Do you know what a tinner's hammer is?
不知道
No.
是一种小锤头 方形头
It's a small hammer, got a square head.
用来给金属塑形
It's used to shape sheet metal.
我继父是个木工
My stepdad is a carpenter.
他喜欢用这个打我 因为瘀伤很小
It's what he liked to beat me with because it left small bruises.
所以我逃跑了
So I ran away.
我睡在垃圾桶里以此保暖
I slept in dumpsters to stay warm.
我从流浪庇护所里拿吃的 而RJ
I got my food at a homeless shelter and RJ--
RJ是其中一个分发食物的志愿者
RJ was one of those volunteers who comes in and hands out food.
他收留了我 救了我的命
He took me in, he saved my life.
我欠他一切
I owe him everything.
所以我不会出♥卖♥♥♥他 不可能
So I won't turn him in, no way.
RJ跟你说过一个叫何塞·苏贝罗的男孩吗
Did RJ ever tell you about a boy named Jose Subero?
没有
No.
RJ和何塞以前在纽约一起抢银行
RJ and Jose used to rob banks together in New York.
RJ在一次抢劫出岔子后留他在地上流血
RJ left him bleeding out after a botched robbery.
他差点死了
And he nearly died.
RJ只是利用人 他剥削小孩
RJ is a user. He exploits desperate kids.
让他们替自己的犯罪卖♥♥命
He sucks them into his crimes,
用完后像垃圾一样扔掉
he tosses them away like trash.
你错了
You're wrong.
他可能真的在乎你
Oh, he might actually care about you.
但这无所谓
But it doesn't matter.
迟早他都会毁了你
Sooner or later, he's gonna ruin you.
看看你现在在哪
Look at where you are.
你现在离开他
You walk away from him now,
我保证我们能给你个好条件
I promise you we're gonna get you a deal.
告诉我他在哪 还在芝加哥吗
Tell us where he is. Is he still in Chicago?
我很抱歉那个男孩死了
I'm sorry that boy died.
真的
I really am.
但我帮不了你
But I can't help you.
这孩子不会说的
This kid's not gonna break.
我们最好的线索还是河岸运动俱乐部
Our strongest connection is still the Riverside Athletic Club.
辛克莱家庭也是那里的会员
Sinclairs were members there, too.
你觉得这只是巧合吗
You think that's just a coincidence?
继续查
Keep chasing it.
我也加班了
I'm working late too.
夜班值班警长请了病假
Midnight Desk Sergeant called in sick.
我们想在楼下吃外卖♥♥ 你来吗
We're thinking of takeout downstairs. You in?
不 我不用了
Nah, I'm all right.
-谢谢 特鲁迪 -你早上早来
- Thanks, Trudy. - You're coming in early
晚上还加班 怎么回事
and staying extra late, what's going on?
查这个入室抢劫的案子
Working this home invasion crew.
我派人巡逻了
I got eyes and ears.
你觉得自己现在不受博伊特待见
You think you're in the dog house with Voight,
所以你加倍努力想证明自己
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表