We do this deal today.
然后等几天 沉淀一下
Let's let this sit for a minute, simmer.
好
All right.
能瞄准 重复 我能瞄准
Positive. I repeat, we have a positive.
上 上
Move, move.
你怎么说 一周后我们在这见面
What do you say? Meet back here in a week?
一起探索下其他东西
We explore all this other stuff together?
-没问题 -棒极了
- Done. - Yeah, hell yeah, man.
我们会来的
We'll be here.
你没事 你没事
You're good, you're good.
怎么回事 什么情况
What the hell's going on? What the hell is this?
离开这里 汤米
Get out of here, Tommy.
快走 快走
Go now. Go.
跟我说话 伯吉斯
Talk to me, Burgess!
-你还好吗 伯吉斯 -我没事 没事
- Good, Burgess? - I'm good, I'm good!
5021G 发生交火
5021 George. Shots fired.
请注意 有未武装的卧底警♥察♥在里面
Be advised, unarmed UC in the middle of it.
-我无法瞄准 -收到
- I don't have a shot. - Copy that.
掩护我 掩护我
Cover me, cover me!
-喂 -芝加哥警署
- Hey! - Chicago PD!
跪下
On your knees.
手放到头后面
Hands behind your head.
我来吧 你们走 我等巡警
I got this--you guys go. I'll wait for patrol.
警♥察♥ 站住
Police, stop!
芝加哥警署 转过身
Chicago PD! Turn around!
转身 莫纳汉 别逃了
Turn around, Monahan! Stop moving!
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
我觉得不可能
Yeah, I don't think I will.
把枪放下 莫纳汉
Put the gun down, Monahan.
你完蛋了 无处可逃了
This thing's over. There's nowhere to go.
把枪放下
Put it down.
完了吗
Is it over?
莫纳汉 你如果再继续拿枪指着我朋友
Monahan, you don't stop pointing that gun at my friend,
我发誓 我会开枪打死你
I swear to God, I will drop you!
放下枪
Put it down!
放下枪
Put it down.
你不会打我
You ain't gonna shoot me.
放下枪
Put it down.
放下
Put it--
天呐
God!
鲁塞 鲁塞
Ruz, Ruz.
汤米 汤米
Tommy, Tommy.
听着 我需要你把手
Listen, man. I need you to take your hands,
紧紧地按在这里 好吗
I need you to put 'em right there, okay?
-按住了 好吗 -好
- Hold down, all right? - Sure...
-我们会送你去医院 -汤米
- We'll get you all covered up. - Tommy!
警长 他在东边
Sarge, we found him at the east end!
有交火 嫌犯死了 鲁塞没事
Shots fired, offender down! Ruz is okay!
好吗 把眼睛睁开
All right? Just keep your eyes open.
-抱歉 抱歉 -收到
- I'm sorry, I'm sorry. - Copy that.
别再说"抱歉"了
Stop saying, "I'm sorry."
你做得很好 不是你的错
You did good. Not your fault.
好了 好了
There you go, there you go.
我来吧
I got him.
-谢谢 -客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
你要把眼睛睁开 好吗
I need you to keep your eyes open, eh?
我需要你一直跟我说话 好吗
I need you to keep talking to me, all right?
眼睛睁开
Hey, keep your eyes open.
5021D 有人受伤 胸口枪伤
5021 David, we got a man down, GSW to the chest.
你得把眼睛睁开
You gotta keep your eyes open
为了伊莎贝尔和你家人 好吗
for Isabel and your family, right?
你得回到他们身边
You gotta go home to 'em now,
享受你劳动的果实
enjoy the fruits of your labor.
好吗 汤米
Yeah? Tommy.
我的 我的卧底名字叫什么
Hey, what's-- hey, what's my undercover name?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
没错 就是伊丽莎白
Yeah, that's right. Elizabeth it is.
你把眼睛睁开
You keep those eyes open.
你干得很好 哥们 干得很好
You did good, bro. You did good.
你坚持住 汤米 汤米 坚持住
You stay with me, Tommy. Tommy, you stay with me.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
犹豫了
Hesitated.
我头脑里有好多声音
I just had all these voices in my head.
规则和
You know, rules and...
不是客观的对错 而是别人眼中的对错
not right or wrong, the perception of right or wrong,
那些乱七八糟的 让我失了判断
and all that crap and I don't have my piece.
拿着一把杀了四个人的步♥枪♥
Carrying a rifle that's used to murder four people.
这家伙不是拿枪指着我
This guy's not pointing the gun at me,
而是指着汤米
he's pointing a gun at Tommy.
那我又知道什么呢
And so what the hell do I know?
我知道什么
What do I know?
我再也不能相信我的本能了
Can't trust my instincts anymore.
我觉得我那一枪开得很合法
And I think I had a lawful shoot out there.
-没错 -我知道
- You did. - I know.
我知道
I know.
但我却犹豫了 而且
Yet I hesitated and I...
直到他枪击了我朋友 我才开枪
didn't pull the trigger until after he shot my friend.
听着 亚当
Look, Adam.
亚当
Adam.
我们在面对一系列新的规矩
I mean, we're running point on a whole new thing here.
你要把他们在这里写的规矩
You're taking all these new rules they're writing in here,
带到外面混乱的世界去执行
taking them into the chaos out there.
这一点不容易
It's not gonna be easy.
尤其是当你只有半秒钟决定
Not when you got, what, half a second to decide
该开枪打死这个人 救那个人的情况下
whether to take one guy's life in order to save another?
但我告诉你 正义
Tell you one thing, right...
正义依旧是正义 亚当
I mean, right is still right, Adam.
我想我们只能
I think we're all gonna be
在黑暗中摸索一阵了
groping around in the dark for a while.
是啊
Yeah.
知道吗
You know?
至少我们能一起摸索
Least we'll be doing it together, man.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表