All right, I get it.
-我们找别的方法 -好
- We'll find another way. - Okay.
海莉 等等
Hailey, hold up.
怎么回事
What happened?
你吓跑了他们
You scared them off.
我们有时间先查车牌
We had time to make those plates
再让你靠近货车
before you moved on that van.
我看得更清楚
I had the better eye.
你说要相信直觉
You said go with your gut,
-我就按照... -对 我说的是直觉
- I went with my-- - Yeah, I said gut.
我说的是直觉 不是内心
I said gut, not heart.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我一点也不想跟你说这个
I have zero interest in having this conversation,
但事到跟前 我就说了
but here we are, so here I go.
你和杰 你们是一对吗
You and Jay, are you a thing?
这有关系吗
Does it matter?
如果影响了你的业务 就有关
If it affects how you police, it matters.
关系大了
It sure as hell matters.
这是正确的决定
It was the right move.
我们做了正确的决定 警长
We made the right call, Sarge.
如果博伊特说得对呢
What if Voight was right?
如果我支持你是因为我们在一起呢
What if I did take your side because of us?
我对博伊特只有敬佩
I got nothing but respect for Voight.
但海莉 他这次过分了
But, Hailey, he's out of line here.
我做了个当下的决定 你支持了我
I made a judgment call, you backed me up.
我们已经那样配合好多年了
And we've been working that way for years now.
我不知道
I don't know...
我是根据直觉行动的 但不知道是什么直觉
I moved on instinct, I don't know what instinct.
-我明早跟博伊特谈谈 -别
- I'm gonna talk to Voight in the morning. - No.
我们就保持私人生活私密吧
Let's keep our personal life private.
是他先挑起了这个话题 海莉
He's the one that went there first, Hailey.
我知道 我明白
I know, I get it.
但是
But...
这个办公室恋情的事
look, this whole work relationship thing is...
对我来说有点困惑
a little bit confusing for me.
所以或许
So maybe...
我们只需要设立更好的界限
we just need to set better boundaries.
我们不再一起去上班
So no more coming into work at the same time.
在办公室不再有肢体接触
No more physical contact in the bullpen.
好
Okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我理解
I get it.
没事
It's okay.
芝加哥
早
Morning.
-你来得好早 -你不也是吗
- You're here early. - Oh, look who's talking.
失眠来袭 失眠胜利 我就来了
Insomnia kicked in, insomnia won, so here I am.
听着 关于昨天
Hey listen, about yesterday.
我也会做跟你一样的决定 好吗
I would have made the exact same call, okay?
别责怪自己 我们会抓到这些人
Don't beat yourself up, we're gonna get these guys.
谢谢 鲁兹
Thanks, Ruz.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
警长
Hey, hey Sarge.
各位 我觉得我找到了东西
Hey guys, actually, I think I have something.
我在调查这些抢劫案
So I've been digging into the victims
-受害者的背景 我找到了联♥系♥ -你说
- of the robberies and I think I found a nexus. - Okay.
雷纳一家 艾莉丝·纽顿 梅根和彼得·哈珀
The Rainers, Ellis Newton, Megan and Peter Harper--
他们都是河岸运动俱乐部的成员
they're all members of the Riverside Athletic Club.
有道理 那地方贵的要死
That makes sense, that place is really expensive.
光是进门就要五万会费
50 Gs just to get in the front door.
对 所以可能是那里的工作人员
Yeah, so maybe someone who works there
-在帮忙寻找目标 -查这个线索
- is helping find targets. - Chase it.
你和杰去找受害者
You and Jay talk to the victims,
看他们是否记得俱乐部里的事
see if they remember someone from the club.
你们成为会员多久了
How long have you been members?
六年吧
Six years?
你真的认为是员工干的
You really think an employee did this?
有可能
Yeah, it's possible.
你或彼得上一次在俱乐部是什么时候
When's the last time you or Peter was at the club?
两天前 我们经常去那边
Two days ago, and we were there all the time.
21区各组注意
Units in the 18th District,
我们收到报♥警♥ 一名女性被强迫
we're getting calls of a woman being forced
进入东斯科特街1433号♥
into a home at 1433 East Scott.
现在报♥警♥有枪击 同一个地址
Now called in shots fired, same address.
5021G 我们去接警
5021 George, hold us down responding.
我们离那三个街区
We're three blocks out.
不好意思 你们保护好自己
I'm so sorry, you guys stay safe.
警长 黄金海岸又发生枪击
Sarge, we got another shooting in the Gold Coast,
我们现在过去
we're headed there now.
我们也是 往你们那里赶去
On route, headed your way.
5021G 到达现场
5021 George, on scene.
我们进去了
We're going in.
5021H 总部 总部
5021 Henry, 10-1, 10-1!
嫌犯开枪袭♥警♥
Shots fired at the police.
枪手从后门逃逸 我来帮她
Gunmen fleeing out the back--I got her.
好 海莉 我们从后面绕
All right, Hailey, we're coming around.
交给我们
We got it.
你还好吗
You okay?
有我在 没事
I got you, it's okay.
有我在
I got you.
不不不
No, no, no. No.
走开
Get out of the way!
站住
Stop!
别逃了 举起手来
Come on, man, get your hands up.
别逃 别逃
Don't do it, don't do it.
该死 锁住了
Damn, it's locked.
5021D 我看到嫌犯
5021 David, I got an offender
沿着小巷往西跑了
going westbound down a gangway.
他在换衣服 从绿色夹克
He's shedding his clothes from a green jacket
换成了蓝色T恤 上大马路了
to a blue T-shirt, he just hit the streets.
他在往南走 还带着武器 我需要巡警
He's going southbound and he's armed--I need units.
好吧 我跟丢了车
All right, I lost the car.
我需要发布通缉令
I need to put a BOLO out
一辆白色克莱斯勒 伊利诺伊州车牌
for a white Chrysler, Illinois tags.
N4E244
Nora 4 Eddie 244
最后看到沿着迪威臣街往西逃
last seen fleeing westbound down Division.
他们洗劫了保险柜
They hit the safe.
有尸体
We've got a body.
克莱斯勒有消息吗
Anything on the Chrysler?
巡警刚发现被抛弃在海军码头了
Patrol just found it abandoned in Navy Pier.
被窃的
It was stolen.
这与其他劫案是一样的作案手段
This is all the same M.O. as the other robberies.
他们强迫看家人进屋
They forced the housekeeper inside
然后洗劫了保险柜
and they got into the safe.
男孩叫什么
What's the boy's name?
保罗·辛克莱
Paul Sinclair.
巡警正在外面跟父母交谈
Patrol's outside talking to the parents now.
他们本来应该出城了
They were supposed to be out of town.
嫌犯肯定知道这点
Offenders must have known that.
解释了他们为什么这么大胆
Explains why they were so brazen.
但是保罗身体不舒服
But, Paul wasn't feeling well.
父母去工作了
Parents went to work,
保罗在家没去上学
Paul stayed home from school.
这事本不该变成这样
This should have never gone this far.
你说的太对了
You're damn right.
警长
Sarge.
晚上11点34分 杰·霍斯特德1条新消息
凌晨0点21分 杰·霍斯特德2条新消息
逃离现场 徒步逃离
有监控录像
我是海莉·厄普顿警探
This is Detective Hailey Upton.
我需要紧急扣押一辆车
I need an immediate impound order on a vehicle.
虽然是最后时刻的绝杀
All right, it's a bit of a Hail Mary.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表