It's all cool. It's not what you think it is, man--
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
放下
Drop the--
安德烈 你还好吗 你受伤了吗
Andre, are you good? You hit?
-我没事 -上报
- Yeah, I'm good. - Call it in.
贝尔蒙特北街420号♥
420 North Belmont.
总部 有人中枪
Squad, man shot!
贝尔蒙特北街420号♥需要救护车
I need a ambo at 420 North Belmont!
收到 救护车马上到
Copy that. Ambo on the way.
挺住 达马里 坚持住
Come on, Damari. Hang on, man.
为了西奥挺住
Stay strong for Theo.
你是...
You're...
你是警♥察♥吗
you're a cop?
挺住 兄弟
Hang on, man.
-挺住 挺住 -你是警♥察♥
- Just hang on. Hang on. - You're a cop.
挺住
Hang on.
别跑了
Stop running!
别动
Stop moving!
站住 别动
Stop! Moving!
枪缴械了
Gun's clear.
昆西·巴雷特 你被捕了
Quincy Barrett, you're under arrest.
起来
Get up.
起来
Get up.
你还好吗
You okay?
有达马里的消息吗
Any word on Damari?
有
Yeah.
他死了
He's dead.
这不是你的错
It's not on you.
一点也不是
Not even a little bit.
他生活不易 我懂
He had a hard life. I get that.
但决定替昆西卖♥♥命
But it was his decision to work for Quincy,
卖♥♥毒品
to sell drugs,
恐吓老实本分的生意人 掩盖谋杀
to shake down honest business owners, and cover up murders.
如果你选择了那种生活
I mean, when you sign up for that life,
死就成了其中的一部分
dying's a part of the game.
你说教完了吗
You done preaching?
别这样
Don't do that.
我没在说教
I'm not preaching.
我只是告诉你实际情况
I'm just telling you exactly what it is.
这不是《蝙蝠侠》 兄弟
This ain't "Batman," Dawg.
罪犯不戴面具 他们不是疯子
The criminals don't wear masks. They don't act all crazy.
有些人很聪明 有魅力
Some of them are smart, and they're charming.
他们会照顾自己的母亲 父亲
They take care of their mothers, and their fathers,
叔叔
and their uncles.
还有他们的弟弟
And their little brothers too.
这些我都懂
You know, I get that.
但我感觉我们能做得更好些
But I feel like we could've done better.
我觉得我们能告诉达马里内情
I feel like we could've told Damari what was going on
最好的是他能配合
and best thing, he'll cooperate.
我们可以照顾西奥
We could've took care of Theo.
肯定还有更好的方法
There's gotta be a better way to do this
不用白白牺牲无辜的黑人性命
without destroying innocent Black lives.
我只是这个意思
That's all I'm saying.
我们必须要用上达马里
I mean, we had to put Damari into play
才能为罗伊·希尔和鲍勃·海耶斯伸张正义
to get justice for Roy Hills and Bob Hayes.
他们也是无辜的黑人性命
Innocent Black lives.
这个问题没有简单明了的答案
There's not a easy answer to this problem.
但我们在这 已经是在解决问题了
But us being here is part of the solution.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表