据比利所说 没有别人在公♥寓♥里
According to Billy, nobody else in the apartment.
公♥寓♥里只有艾拉和毒品
Just Isla and the drugs.
她已经吸了艾洛因吗
She already had the heroin on her?
没错 她有一个黑色的大旅行包
Yeah, she had a black duffel bag.
毒品满地都是
Dope was already out of it.
然后我们吸毒了
Then we used.
我们喝醉了
We drank.
一年的清醒在一秒间清零
A year of sobriety gone in a second.
然后从那开始 我就不太记得了
And then, I can't really remember it all from there.
我记得我们一起在厨房♥
I know we were together in the kitchen.
好的
Okay.
然后 我进了卧室
And then, I was in the bedroom.
我被声音吵醒
I woke up to voices.
有人对她很生气 一个男人
Someone was mad at her. A man.
-我能看见有人在那 -他们在说什么
- I could see someone there. - Okay, what were they saying?
我不清楚 我只是
I don't know. I just...
我又醒了一次
I woke up again.
她就躺在地上 湿淋淋的 还流着血
She was on the ground, wet and bloody.
我试着去救她了
I-I tried to help her.
我记得我把刀拔♥出♥来♥了
I think I pulled the knife out.
他磕嗨后 我们就不能确认他说的任何话了
Once he's high, we can't confirm any of it.
现场没有黑色的旅行包
There's no black duffel bag at the scene.
没有邻居听到任何争吵的声音
No reports from neighbors hearing any arguing,
没有强行闯入的痕迹
no signs of forced entry.
好的 那刀呢
Right, so what about the knife?
如果他拔了刀 鉴证科应该能在刀上找到证据
If he pulled it, Forensics should be able to confirm it.
不 这条路走不通
No, we're dead there.
鉴证科没能在刀上找到确切的证据
Forensics ruled the knife inconclusive.
刀上的血迹和指纹都被污染了
Blood and prints were contaminated.
那还有什么其他线索
So what else we got?
不多
Not much.
除了比利 我们无法确认还有谁在公♥寓♥里
We can't confirm anyone was inside the apartment besides Billy.
有一件事很奇怪 我查了艾拉的手♥机♥
Here's an odd thing, I ran Isla's cell phone.
一切都符合比利的说法
Everything matches with Billy's story,
除了一件事 当她发短♥信♥告诉比利她感觉不太好时
except for when she texted him to tell him she felt bad,
她一直在森林湖边
she was all the way out in Lake Forest.
森林湖 她在那里有熟人吗
Lake Forest? She has connections out there?
比利没提到过这件事
Billy never mentioned anything,
但是手♥机♥显示了她的位置
but the phone tagged her location.
-她当时绝对在那里 -很好
- She was definitely there. - All right.
很好 那我们就调查一下
Good. Let's run with that.
来吧
Go. Come on.
抱歉 当时这里没有人
I'm so sorry. Nobody was here.
我都不认识叫艾拉的人
I don't even know anybody named Isla.
好的
Okay.
从昨天开始 你在这附近见过什么车吗
Well, have you seen any cars in the area since yesterday?
-或不寻常的事情 -没有
- Anything unusual? - No.
这个地方非常普通
This place is pretty much the definition of ordinary.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
这个隐藏式摄影机是做什么的
What's with this hidden camera here?
可能只是个小孩子的玩具 或者
It's probably just a kid's toy, or--
不是的
No.
-这是个隐蔽的安保系统 -这房♥子是我租的
- It's a hidden security system. - I just rent the property.
哈德莉 你必须和我一起待在这里
Hadley, you're gonna stay down here with me.
过来吧
Come on.
你闻到了吗
You smell that?
丙酮
Acetone.
你看到什么了
What you got?
安全
Clear.
5021I
5021 Ida,
我找到了制毒的证据
I got a confirmation on my narcotics call.
需要支援和鉴证科
Gonna need backup and Forensics
-到北谢里丹街163号♥来 -收到
- to 163 North Sheridan. - Copy that...
这些大约值一百万美元
About a million dollars worth.
我觉得也是
I'd say.
乔丹
Jordan?
乔丹
Jordan.
乔丹 你为什么用座机给我打电♥话♥
Jordan, why are you calling me from the landline?
什么
What?
我们的安全警报刚刚被触发了
Our security alarm just went off.
-好的 你去吧 -你确定没问题
- All right, well, go. - Are you sure?
-是的 -乔丹 我这就来
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Jordan, I'm on my way.
乔丹 你在哪
Jordan, where you at?
他们说可能是警报被触发了
They said it's probably tripped.
-让我看看你的手♥机♥ -什么 为什么
- Let me see your phone. - What, why?
你之前说手♥机♥发热
You said that it was burning hot
而且要没电了 是吧
and that the battery was dying, right?
他们监听了你
They bugged you.
监听
Bugged?
这条线路上也有静电干扰
There's static on this line too.
他们窃听了这两部电♥话♥
They bugged both phones.
-谁监听我们 -嘘
- Who bugged us? - Shh.
什么
What?
警♥察♥
The cops.
-把你的手♥机♥给我 -什么
- Give me your phone. - What?
-他们没有监听我 兄弟 -把你的手♥机♥给我
- They ain't bugging me, man. - Give me your phone.
他们没有监听我 好吧
They ain't bugging me. Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right.
-快停下 兄弟 -抱歉 乔丹 但他们之前来过
- Stop, man, stop. - Sorry, Jordan, but they were in here.
他们一整天都在跟我耍花招
They've been playing with me all day.
我知道这是怎么回事
I know what's going on-- know what's going on...
凯文 保安说这种事经常发生
Kev, security said this happens all the time.
我知道这到底是怎么回事 他们是警♥察♥
I know exactly what's going on. They're cops.
你以为我不知道他们在做什么吗
You don't think I know what they're doing?
凯文 凯文
Kev, Kev!
他们来过 他们来过
They were in here. They were in here.
我知道他们做了什么 我知道这是怎么回事
I know what they do. I know what's going on.
我知道他们什么德性
I know what they do.
-什么事 -看
- What's up? - Look,
他们从侧窗进去了
they accessed the side window.
我没有直接的监控影像
And I don't have a direct image,
但我找到了一辆黑色越野车的部分图像
but I do have a partial on this black SUV.
不确定这是不是警车
Can't tell whether this is a cop car or not,
我也看不清这个人的脸
and I can't make out this guy's face.
我们可以再安装一些摄像头
Well, we could add more cameras.
兄弟 他们一定会把这个交给内务部
Man, they gotta be feeding this to IAD,
试图找点黑料
trying to find some dirt.
他们从各个方面查证 不是吗
They're working every angle, ain't they?
凯文 也许
Hey, Kev, maybe...
现在我们该找个方法脱身了
we need to find a way out of this thing now.
你是什么意思
What you mean?
诺兰和麦肯齐是第三代警♥察♥
Nolan and McKenzie are third generation police.
我们可以和他们达成某种协议
I mean, there's gotta be some sort of deal that they'd take.
-你和博伊特谈过了 -没有
- Oh, and you talked to Voight? - No.
你父亲
Your dad?
我父亲 我和我父亲能谈什么
My dad? What the hell would I talk to my dad for?
第三代 这不就是你们做的事情吗
Third generation. Ain't this what y'all do?
凯文 他们要整你 懂吗
Kev, they are coming after you, okay?
如果有什么我们能给他们的
If there's something that we can give them--
给他们 我什么都不会给他们的
Huh, give them? I'm not giving them anything.
我什么也没做错
I did nothing wrong.
我说了实话 他们偷袭了我
I told the truth. They jumped me.
四对一 给我当头一棒
Four against one. Kicked my head in.
他们闯入我和我家人住的房♥子
Then broke into my house, where I live, where my family lives.
我们还有案子要办 时间紧迫
We still got a case. Still got a clock.
-哈德莉那里有线索吗 -没有
- Get anything on Hadley? - No.
她说她之前从没进过地下室
She claims she's never been in the basement before,
连钥匙都没有
doesn't even have a key.
当然 全是谎话
It's all a lie, of course.
她很清楚毒品是谁的
She knows exactly who the drugs belong to.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表