Dad?
来 给你暖和暖和
Here. Let's get you warm.
披好了 给你暖和暖和
Here you go. Let's get you warm.
你没事了
You're all right.
我就知道 我就知道你会来
I knew it. I knew you'd come.
小声点
Keep your voice down.
-你没事了 -好 好的
- You're all right. - Yeah. All right.
安静点
Just be quiet.
有多少人 这里有多少人
How many are there? How many are there?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
是布雷拉吗 是他把你绑来的吗
Is it Barela--is that the one that did this to you?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
他们没用名字
They didn't use names.
-你能走吗 -嗯 我想可以
- You okay to move? - Yeah, I think so.
起来 我们回家
Get up. Let's go home.
好
Okay.
我扶住你了
I got you.
往前走 我扶住你了
Go ahead. I got you.
-发现有人 在下层 -收到
- I got movement, lower level. - Copy.
卢卡斯·布雷拉 别动
Lucas Barela, don't move!
他往西穿过大楼跑了 守住出口
He's running west through the building--cover those exits.
收到 我们绕过去
Copy. We're coming around!
停下
Stop!
好 好 跟我一起行动
All right, all right. Move with me.
注意着点 注意着点
Let's go wide. Go wide.
这边有人
We got motion right here.
芝加哥警署 布雷拉 站住
Chicago PD! Barela, stop!
-让开 -赶紧 走开
- Out of the way! - Come on, move.
-让开 -停车
- Out of the way! - Stop!
-快 继续 -从车里出来
- Come on, keep it moving. - Get out of the car.
离开这里 让开
Get out of here. Get out the way!
走开 帮她
Move. Help her!
帮她 帮她
Help her! Help her!
布雷拉开车平民的车往19街开了
Barela going down 19th in a civilian vehicle!
-乔伊 -亚当
- Hey, Joy. - Adam, hey.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
断了两根肋骨 有些低温症
Two broken ribs, some hypothermia.
他经历了折磨 但他会没事的
He went through hell, but he'll be fine.
好 那就好
All right. That's good.
他能穿些真正的衣服吗
He okay to put on some real clothes?
很快了 他很快就能出院了
Mm, close enough. He'll be out of here soon.
谢谢 乔伊
Thank you, Joy.
警官
Officer.
爸
Pa.
你来了
Ah, there he is.
谢了 儿子
Thanks, son.
好了 老爸
All right, Pops.
该说实话了
Truth time.
你得告诉我们一切 让我们找到卢卡斯·布雷拉
You gotta tell me everything so we can find Lucas Barela.
绑♥架♥我的那个人吗
Oh, the guy who took me?
对
Yeah.
卢 卢卡斯 什么
Lu--Lucas? Wh--
-你说什么 布雷拉 -别装了
- What'd you say? Barela? - Stop what you're doing.
你很清楚他是谁
You know exactly who he is.
你25年前逮捕了他
You arrested him 25 years ago.
他靠提供信息获得减刑
He got a reduced sentence in exchange for information.
他为你工作
He worked for you.
所以你很清楚卢卡斯·布雷拉是谁 爸
So you know exactly who Lucas Barela is, Dad.
告诉我
Talk to me.
你很厉害 儿子
You're good, kid.
那时候 我是说了算的人
Back then, I was the guy in charge.
布雷拉只是个街头叛徒
Barela was a street rat.
这么多年后 事情改变了
And over the years, you know, things changed.
我还在原来的位置
I stayed right where I was,
但布雷拉 他爬到了顶端
but Barela, he climbed to the top.
你就是这样付清和本尼的欠账
And that's how paid off your debt with Benny.
你去找布雷拉借钱了 对吧
You went to Barela, right?
对
Yeah.
-每周十成利息 -天呐
- 10% a week. - Oh, my God.
你到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
你这一百万年也还不清了
You couldn't pay that off in a million years.
-你在想什么 -我知道
- What are you thinking? - I know.
他也知道 他贷款给我的时候就知道
He knew--he knew when he gave me the loan.
他在我还不上钱时就知道
He knew when I couldn't pay him back,
他抓住我的把柄了
he had me over a barrel.
他抓住了一个警♥察♥的把柄
He had a cop over a barrel.
这价值可大了
That's worth more than--
比任何钱都多
more than any money.
所以那时候他开始
So that's when he, uh--
他命令我
he demanded that I, um,
找出告密者的名字
find out the name of the snitch.
-而我 -什么也没找到 我知道
- And I-- - Came up short. I know.
所以时间到了
So time was up.
然后布雷拉和他的手下
And, uh, Barela and his guy...
-赫克托·圣地亚哥 -对
- Hector Santiago. - Yeah.
他们来了我家
They came to the house.
我拼命抵抗
I fought like hell.
我大概还伤了那个圣地亚哥挺重
I probably hurt that Santiago pretty bad too,
但我 没拿到我的枪
but I--I couldn't get to my piece.
然后
And...
布雷拉用枪抵着我的头
Barela put a gun to my head.
之后
Then--
然后就 我就不行了 我
and then that was-- that was it for me. I...
他准备好了 但我
He was ready, and I...
怎么了 爸
And what, Dad?
我没准备好
I wasn't.
我崩溃了
And I broke.
我做了自己能想到的唯一一件事
I did the only thing I could think of
为了救自己的命 我出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的儿子
to save my life-- I sold out my own son.
我告诉他你也是个警♥察♥ 一个真正的警♥察♥
I told him that you were a cop, that you were a real cop,
你比我强多了
that you were a better cop than I ever was,
你可以找到告密者的名字
and that you could find the name of that snitch.
我就该吃那颗子弹的
I should've just taken the bullet.
我得找到布雷拉
I need to find Barela.
马上
Now.
不
No.
怎么了 爸 为什么不
What, Dad? What? No.
那男人差点杀了你
The man almost killed you.
你到底在说什么疯话
What the hell are you talking about?
-你得放他走 -我不会放他走的
- You gotta let him walk. - I'm not letting him walk.
你为什么要说这种事
Why--why would you even say that, man?
亚当
Adam,
我已经向他借钱好多年了
I've been borrowing money from him for years--
毒资
drug money.
我还试着拿到线人的名字
And then trying to get the name of the informant?
你要是抓了布雷拉 这一切都会抖出来
You bring Barela in, that all comes out.
那我就完了
That's the end of me.
他们会起诉我 我的养老金也没戏了
They'll bring charges. That'll be the end of my pension.
我们的名字就毁了
Our name will be destroyed.
我们的名字
Our name.
他怎么样了
How is he?
嗯 他会没事的
Yeah. He'll be fine.
没事 门开着吧
It's all right. Leave it open.
警长
Sarge, um,
如果我们找到布雷拉 把他抓回来
you know, if we find Barela and we bring him in,
从中能获得什么好处吗
what would really be gained by that?
你这是认真的问题吗
Is that a real question?
这是
It's just...
这些不干净的事都会被抖出来 太难看了
All this crap comes out, it's ugly.
我父亲的职业 他的养老金
My father's career, his pension.
亚当
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表