No, I'm not. I know you.
你会有所有这些事的本能
You would've had instincts for all of it.
仅此而已
That's all.
就这么简单
That's just how it is.
是吧
Yeah.
或许这能让你两者都擅长
Maybe it makes you better at both.
那我们今晚出去玩吗
Are we hanging tonight or what?
不知道 你能受得了一成不变吗
I don't know. Can you stand the monotony?
说到这个 我跟巴奇谈过了
Yeah, you know what? About that, I spoke to Barkey.
听说那船轮不到他来卖♥♥
Apparently, that boat was not his to sell.
船是他偷的吗
He stole the boat?
不 他是在一个不合法的赌局中赢来的
No, he won it in a not-so-legitimate parlay.
他确实是偷的
He did steal that boat.
他偷的
He stole it.
我们酒吧见
I will meet you at the bar.
-我和玛凯拉一起等 -好
- I'm gonna wait with Makayla. - All right.
你瞧 我的就不会
See, mine don't do it.
这些是你的东西 好吗 别担心了
Got all your stuff, okay? So don't worry about that.
-瞧瞧谁来了 -凯茜
- Look who's here. - Kathy!
-我是凯茜·沃德 -你好
- Hi, I'm Kathy Ward. - Hi.
-金·伯吉斯 -幸会
- Kim Burgess. - Good to meet you.
我也是 这是她的行李
You too. This is her stuff.
好
Okay.
这是我的名片
And here's my card.
如果需要什么 或想保持联♥系♥可以打给我
You call if you need anything or if you wanna keep in touch.
-谢谢 -客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
好 开始吧
All right, let's do this.
那直奔主题说吧
Just rip the Band-Aid off.
联调局承诺给你什么了
What did the FBI offer you?
好吧
Hmm, okay.
重犯审讯组联合特遣部队
Joint level task force with the HIG.
全是审讯 都是高级重犯
All interrogations. All high-level targets.
行行 不错不错
Sure. Sure, sure, sure.
听着很好
Yeah, that sounds awesome.
-薪水好吗 -非常好
- Is it good pay? - It's great pay.
说真的 让我对我们的收入
Honestly, it made me a little embarrassed
感到有些丢脸
about what we get paid.
你可能会很擅长
Well, you'd probably be really good at it.
也许吧 不知道
Yeah, maybe. I don't know.
你喜欢那边 对吧
You liked it out there, right?
我不确定喜不喜欢
I don't know if I liked it.
我觉得只是那时候我需要出去看看
I think it was just what I needed at the time.
好吧 但现在你还需要吗
Okay, but you don't need it now?
不 怎么 你觉得我需要吗
No, why? You think I need it?
你是想让我接受这份工作吗
Are you trying to tell me I should take it?
不是
No, uh...
我只是说对好警♥察♥来说 这是份好工作
I'm saying that it's a good job for a good cop.
你可以直说你不想让我接受
You could tell me you don't want me to take it.
也有这个选项
It was an option.
我想让你做自己想做的事
I want you to do whatever you wanna do.
我正练习自我保护呢
I'm just practicing self-preservation here.
打电♥话♥来的探员说一个好警♥察♥
The agent on the phone said the only reason
拒绝这种工作的唯一原因
a good cop doesn't take a job like this
是因为他们害怕了
is 'cause they're scared,
暗示我害怕改变
implying that I'm afraid of change
我想待在这里 因为这里很安全
and I wanted to stay here where it's safe.
这么说他是个混球
So he's a dick.
我觉得这不是我不想去那边工作的原因
I don't think that's why I don't wanna take it.
我不想去是因为你
I don't wanna take it because of you.
我觉得
I'm better...
有你做搭档时我更出色
with you as my partner.
和你 在21分局 跟着博伊特
You know, you, 21, with Voight.
我知道在这我更出色
I know I'm better here.
所以我不打算去
So I'm not gonna take it.
你确定吗
You sure?
当然
Yeah.
都好了
All set.
但他说的也不全错 对吧
He wasn't really wrong, though, was he?
有得必有失
You gain something. You give something up.
或许吧 但不总是
Maybe, but...not always.
我已经很久
It's been a long time
没把你只当作我的搭档了
since I saw you as just my partner.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表