我也希望他们能信任我
and I hope trusts me.
这个视频我看了有三十多遍 汉克
I've watched this footage three dozen times, Hank,
州检察官也是
as has the SA.
这件事已经很清楚了
And it's as clear as this moment ever comes,
是不良用枪行为
it was a bad shoot.
你能找两名警官吗 博伊特警长
Can you spare two officers, Sergeant Voight?
视频还没有在网上疯传
The video's not yet viral,
但我们会让所有警官立即进入12小时工作状态
but we will be putting every officer on immediate 12s.
我们预计会有大量示♥威♥和暴♥力♥情况
We expect mass protests and violence,
因此我们要行动迅速
so we will move fast.
阿特沃特警官 鲁塞克警官
Officer Atwater, Officer Ruzek,
我要求你们前往韦兰警官的家
I want you to go to Officer Wheelan's home
以杀人罪逮捕他
and arrest him for murder.
芝加哥警署
第八季 第八集
戴维·韦兰警官 从警三十年
Officer Dave Wheelan, on the job 30 years,
16次局内表彰 一年只有1次投诉
16 department commendations, only one complaint a year.
你想怎么念他的事都行 但听好了
You can read about him all you want, but listen to me:
你们就是代步车 明白吗
you're both nothing more than an Uber, okay?
宣读他的权利 逮捕他
Read him his rights, arrest him,
开车载上他 把他放到南区拘留所
drive him, drop him off at south detention.
你们什么都不用做 什么都不要说
You do nothing, you say nothing.
千万不要掺和进去
Do not get involved.
会让你们作证时惹麻烦的话
Not one word that can get you in trouble
一个字都不要说
if you have to testify,
-听明白了吗 -嗯
- you understand me? - Yeah.
好 车已经准备好了
All right, car's been cleared.
没有警♥察♥标记的
It's unmarked.
应该是别的部门来干的
Should be another unit doing this.
我觉得任何好警♥察♥
I feel like any good cop
都应该能去逮捕这种警♥察♥
should be able to arrest a cop like this.
我感觉这个档案太少了 不可能是全部
I mean this file's real sparse. This can't be the whole of it.
把他弄得像是个在常规停车检查时
It makes him look like a good cop
杀死个孩子的好警♥察♥似的
who murdered a kid at a routine traffic stop.
常规是没错
Yeah, routine all right.
他家里没有枪
He didn't have guns in the house.
他有个妻子和孩子 她们会很激动
He's got a wife and kids. They're gonna be all emotional.
-琳内特 -二位好
- Hey, Linette. - Hi, guys.
-想象一下杰夫·邓肯的家人吧 -我想过了
- Imagine Jeff Duncan's family. - I have.
只不过我们不是去杰夫·邓肯家
Only we're not going to Jeff Duncan's house
-去抓人的 -谢谢 琳内特
- to arrest nobody. - Thank you, Linette.
不用客气
Yeah. You're welcome.
听着兄弟 我理解这个情况
Look, brother, I know that this is a situation
可能会让我们面对很多种不同情况
that can spin us in a lot of different ways.
大部分情况都不在我们的能力范围内
Most of those ways are above our pay grade.
因此就像博伊特说的 这事与我们无关
So like Voight said, this got nothing to do with us.
我们就去像抓罪犯那样逮捕他
Let's just go arrest this guy like the criminal he is,
不节外生枝 回来该干嘛干嘛 好吗
nice and easy, get back to doing our real jobs, yeah?
收到
Copy that.
杀人犯
Murderer!
不要吧
Come on.
逮捕的事显然是走漏风声了
Well, the arrest clearly leaked.
他们知道我们要来
Knew we were coming.
我的搭档在里面 我只是想和他谈谈
My partner's in there. I just wanna talk.
那个是韦兰的培训生吗
Is that Wheelan's trainee?
喂 不要碰我
Hey, man. You're not gonna touch me,
不要命令我走开 好吗
and you're not gonna tell me to walk away, all right?
我有权来这
I have every right to be here.
他应该被强制休假
He should be on mandatory leave.
凯文 我们走
Come on, Kev. Let's go.
没事 都没事吧
It's all right. Hey, we all right?
我只是想知道他为什么对他开枪
Hey, I just need to know why he shot him.
我们私下聊聊好吗
Can we have a minute?
来吧 库珀 对吧
Come on, man. Cooper, right?
-对 -阿特沃特 鲁塞克
- Yeah. - Atwater, Ruzek.
你没进去过吧
You ain't been in there, have you?
没有 我明白我不应该进去
No, I haven't. I get that I shouldn't.
没错
You should not.
听着 我当时就在场
Hey, yeah, man, I was right there.
我就站在他身旁
I was right there next to him.
我和那哥们一起巡视一个月了
I rode with that dude a month.
兄弟 我就是需要明白这是为了什么
Brother, I just need to know why.
你知道为什么
You know why.
而且你知道你应该回家去 离开这吧
And you know you gotta go home. Get out of here, man.
没事的 有我们呢
It's okay, we got it.
走吧 我们几分钟后就回来
Come on. We'll be back in a few.
别耽搁太久啊
Don't take too long.
韦兰太太吗 我是鲁塞克警官
Mrs. Wheelan, I'm Officer Ruzek.
这位是阿特沃特警官
This is Officer Atwater.
我的天 进来吧
Thank God. Come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们的电♥话♥一直响个没完
Our phones have been ringing nonstop.
韦兰
女士
Ma'am.
你丈夫呢
Where's your husband?
他在楼上陪孩子们 他们吓坏了
He's upstairs with the kids. They're scared.
这是什么情况 你们是警♥察♥兄弟会对吗
What is this? You're with the FOP, right?
我认为你们是来帮我丈夫的
I assume you're here to help my husband.
不
Uh, no.
安妮 我猜他们是来逮捕我的
Annie, I'm guessing they're here to arrest me.
-不 -戴维·韦兰 你被逮捕了
- No. - David Wheelan, you're under arrest.
-你下来好吗 -不
- Can you step down please? - No.
爸爸 什么情况啊
Dad, what's going on?
听着 我只有一个请求
Kay, look, I only got one ask.
别让我孩子看见 去外面再拷我
Okay, spare my kids, huh? Cuff me outside.
可以
Yeah, we can do that.
规定要求我们在屋里拷上你
Protocol is that we cuff you inside.
-转过身 -凯文...
- Turn around. - Kevin...
凯文... 当着孩子呢
Kevin, uh... kids around.
你身上有武器吗
Do you have any weapons on you?
-没有 -这是他的外套吗
- No. - Is this his jacket?
凯特 亲爱的 不会有事的
Hey, Katie, sweetheart, it's gonna be fine.
戴维·韦兰 你因为涉嫌谋杀
Dave Wheelan, you're under arrest
-杰夫·邓肯而被捕了 -好吗
- for the murder of Jeff Duncan. - All right?
好吗 带你妹妹上楼去
Kay, take your sister upstairs.
-戴维 -扎克 带她上楼去
- Dave. - Zach, take her upstairs.
-我该怎么办 -回房♥间 凯蒂
- What am I supposed to do? - Go to your room, Katie.
我会没事的 亲爱的
It'll be fine, honey.
你有权请律师
You have a right to an attorney.
如果你没有律师 会有...
If you do not have an attorney, one will be...
我什么都没做 你知道吗 我什么都没做
I did nothing. You know what, I did nothing.
你们很快就会接到电♥话♥ 我已经打给律师了
You're gonna get a call soon. I already called an attorney.
-我什么都没做错 -别说话
- I did nothing wrong! - Stop talking.
当时我有生命危险 我什么都没做错
My life was in danger! I did nothing wrong!
我做了我的工作 下次我还是会这么做
I did my job, and I'd do it again!
-别说话 -我是无辜的
- Stop talking! - I'm innocent!
退后
Back up!
快走 快走 快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go.
退后 离车远点
Back up! Get away from the car!
请远离这辆车 女士
Please step away from the vehicle, ma'am.
退后 退后
Stand back. Hey, hey, back up.
冷静 鲁塞克 冷静 鲁塞克
Easy, Ruz, easy, Ruz, easy.
你刚才怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我说的是真♥相♥ 因为他们需要听到真♥相♥
The truth. Because they need to hear it.
亚当 凯文
Adam, Kev?
在 海莉 我们已经逮捕了人
Yeah, Hailey, we made the arrest.
-正在转送疑犯 -我们有麻烦了
- We're in transit. - We got a problem.
有段我们不知道的视频
There's a video we didn't know about.
杰夫·邓肯在手♥机♥上装了个软件
Jeff Duncan had an app on his phone
录下了交♥警♥拦车的事
that recorded the traffic stop
并把完整的视频发给了他所有的紧急联络人
and sent the full video to all of his emergency contacts.
有多少人看到了这个视频
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表