我去查过街对面的披萨店
I checked that pizza joint across the street.
-嗯 -看见有个家伙
- Okay. - Saw a guy duck back in
一看见巡警过来就缩回去了
when he saw patrol coming.
餐馆很快就从营业变成关门状态了
Place went from open to closed real quick.
他长什么样
What did he look like?
黑人 40来岁
Black. 40s.
有1米95 偏瘦
6'5". Slender build.
穿着蓝色牛仔裤 棕色劳保鞋
Had on blue jeans, brown steel-toe boots,
一件珍藏版乔丹的公牛队服
a vintage Bulls Jordan jacket.
珍藏版
Vintage?
红色皮袖的 他们已经不再生产了
The red leather sleeves. They don't make those anymore.
谢谢你提供的情报
Appreciate the heads-up.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
目击者
Witness?
没有 有个大人唠叨停车的限制
No. Grown man bitching about parking restrictions.
我需要你叫上凯文
Listen, I want you to grab Kevin.
去查查角上那家披萨店
Check out that pizza joint on the corner.
我想也许老板知道点什么
I think the owner might know something.
好
All right.
海耶斯披萨
抱歉 我们关门了
Sorry, we're closed.
我不是来吃披萨饼的 鲍勃
I'm not here for the pie, Bob.
我想聊聊街对面的凶杀案
I want to talk to you about the homicide across the street.
罗伊去世太可惜了
It's a damn shame about Roy.
什么世道
What a world.
-你们抓到那家伙了吗 -还没有 先生
- You catch the guy? - No, sir, not yet.
我们正是为了这个来的
That's exactly why we're here.
在枪响之前或之后你看到什么可疑的情况吗
Did you see anything suspicious before or after the gunshots?
没有 我在后面
No, I was in the back.
我们看见你门上有黑帮的记号♥
We noticed gang tags on your doors.
你有麻烦吗 他们一直在骚扰你吗
That a problem for you? They've been harassing you?
-他们是好顾客 -真的
- They're good customers. - Really?
因为三个月前 你还报过警
Because three months ago, you filed a police report that
说两个黑社会对你的一个店员动了手
said two gangbangers roughed up one of your employees
还砸碎了窗户玻璃
and smashed out windows.
那只是...只是误会
That was just... just a misunderstanding.
鲍勃 罗伊先生是我的好朋友
Bob, Mr. Roy was a good friend to me,
如果你知道什么 你得现在就告诉我
so if you know anything, you need to tell me now
因为不抓住凶手我不会罢休
because I'm not going to sleep until I find his killer.
我帮不了你 很抱歉
I can't help you. I'm sorry.
我可不是英雄 兄弟
I ain't no hero, brother.
我有老婆和两个小孩
I got a wife and two little kids.
你想起什么 给我打电♥话♥
You think of anything, call me.
我的线人告诉我这一带
My CI told me that Quincy Barrett
是昆西·巴雷特管的 他的案底长着呢
runs that neighborhood. He's got a strong sheet.
凶杀/武器
贩卖♥♥毒品 斗殴 持枪抢劫 威胁
Distro, agg assault, armed robbery, intimidation.
-他是打着谁的旗号♥ -没谁
- Whose flag does he fly? - Nobody's.
他是个独狼 从我了解的情况看
He's a lone wolf. From what I understand,
他雇佣没加入黑帮的孩子来卖♥♥毒品
he recruits unaffiliated kids to deal dope
并通过威胁老实的店老板来收保护费
and shake down good business owners for protection money.
-好吧 有人开口了吗 -还没有
- All right. Anybody talking? - No one so far.
但很明显披萨店的店主被骚扰了
But it's pretty clear that pizza guy is getting harassed
或者他看见了什么
or saw something.
他只是不想掺和进来
He just doesn't want to get involved.
我们还知道罗伊也被骚扰了
Well, we also know Roy was getting harassed.
组织犯罪技术部破解了他的电♥话♥
OCD Lab dumped his phone,
近一个月里有部一次性手♥机♥
and he's been getting threatening text messages
一直在给他发威胁短♥信♥
for about a month from a burner.
这些是最近的
These are the most recent.
两周前 上周 昨天
两周前 "时间不多了 老家伙"
Two weeks ago, "Tick tock, old man."
上周 "该掏钱了"
Last week, "Time to pay."
昨天 "我的枪已经拔♥出♥来♥了"
And yesterday, "My gun's untucked."
所有的短♥信♥都是在五金店附近
All the messages are coming within the vicinity
发出来的
of the hardware store.
罗伊被杀后 电♥话♥就关机了
And after Roy's murder, the phone was turned off.
听起来罗伊不想配合
Sounds like Roy didn't want to play the game,
昆西便决定拿他开刀
so Quincy decided to make an example out of him,
以儆效尤
send a message.
我们还有什么收获
All right, so what else we got?
我们排查时 一名目击者告诉我们
During our canvass, a witness told us
枪杀案件发生20分钟之前他们看见
that they saw a beige SUV patrolling the block
一辆米黄色越野车在这一带来回巡逻
for about 20 minutes before the shooting.
玻璃上贴了膜 我们做了功课
Had tinted windows. We did our homework.
昆西开一辆米黄色的凯雷德
Quincy drives a beige Escalade.
保安监控上有吗
Okay. We catch it on any security cams?
没有 他运气比较好
No, he got lucky.
看起来他的好运气刚刚用完了
Well, it looks like his luck just ran out.
我要调点东西出来
I'm gonna pull something up.
这是马路对面杰克逊大街上的
So this was captured on POD footage
一家洗车店的监控
across the streets from a car wash on Jackson
在罗伊被杀两小时后拍到的
two hours after Roy was killed.
那辆凯雷德登记在昆西·巴雷特名下
That Escalade's registered to Quincy Barrett.
而那家伙 看着像
And that guy, it looks like
在清理驾驶座
he's only cleaning the driver's side.
好 有谁认识他吗
All right. Anybody recognize him?
不认识 我觉得他看着不像昆西·巴雷特
No, he doesn't look like Quincy Barrett to me.
-太远了没法做面部识别 -对
- Too far for a facial rec. - Yeah.
好 我们先确认这位洗车人的身份
Okay, so let's ID this car washer.
我们得想办法进那辆凯雷德查查
We gotta figure out a way to get inside that Escalade.
只要在里面发现罗伊的血迹 案子就破了
You find Roy's blood in there, it's game over.
没看到凯雷德
No Escalade.
杰 我们都在后面准备好了
Hey, Jay, we're all set back here.
收到
Copy.
芝加哥警署 开门
Chicago PD. Open up.
里面的人刚刚把一把枪放进红色背包
Guy inside just dropped a gun into a red backpack.
-不是昆西 -伙计们 注意
- Not Quincy. - Guys, heads up.
里面的人刚刚藏起了一把枪 保持冷静
Guy inside just hid a gun. Stay frosty.
收到
Copy that.
昆西·巴雷特
Quincy Barrett.
什么事
The hell is this?
我们接到报♥警♥说你的车被用于肇事逃逸
We got a report that your car was used in a hit and run.
我们想看看你的车
We'd like to look at your vehicle.
行 祝你们好运吧
Yeah. Well, good luck with that.
-什么意思 -我的车被偷了
- What's that mean? - Someone stole it.
我不知道 也许是偷车的人
I don't know. Maybe whoever stole it
肇事逃逸了
did that hit and run.
-你报失了吗 -还没
- Did you report the theft? - Nah, not yet.
但你们知道吗 也许你们能帮我
But you know what? Maybe y'all can help me out.
去找车吧
You know, start looking.
你昨天下午在哪里 昆西
Where were you yesterday afternoon, Quincy?
你们都听到电♥话♥响了吧
Y'all hear that phone ringing?
是我律师的电♥话♥
That's my lawyer calling,
让我什么都不要说
telling me to keep my damn mouth shut.
祝你们愉快 警官们
Nice day, Officers.
海莉 我看到一位男性 黑人 20来岁
Hailey. Hey, I got a male, Black, 20s,
背着红色背包正要离开那栋房♥子
exiting the building with a red backpack.
好 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
包里可能有凶器 抓住他
Could be the murder weapon in there. Take him.
-收到 -哥们
- Copy that. - Hey, man.
芝加哥警署 我能跟你谈谈...
Chicago PD. Can I talk to you for--
慢着 慢着
Slow down. Slow down.
-我什么都没干 -好 手放下
- Yo, I haven't done anything. - Okay. Hands low.
手举起来
Hands high.
你为什么要跑
Why you running?
-我怕白人警♥察♥ -好 我是什么肤色
- White cops scare me. - Yeah. What color am I?
蓝色 也一样危险
Blue. Just as dangerous.
-包里有什么 哥们 -没什么
- What you got in here, man? - Nothing.
-没什么 是吗 -我知道你从昆西家出来
- Nothing, huh? - I know you leaving Quincy's.
你要干什么 又去洗车吗
What you doing? Washing cars again?
我不知道你在说什么 哥们
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表