但是现在离开感觉更安全
but driving feels safer right now.
我们现在到安全屋去 看看是什么情况
Okay, we are heading to the safe house now, see what we can learn.
找到地方停车 等我们派人保护你们
Find a location off road, hang tight until we get you an escort,
只用无线电设备通讯
and use only your DCs to communicate.
好的 收到
All right, copy that.
-喂 鲁塞克 车♥库♥ -好
- Yo, Ruz. Garage. - Yeah.
我没受伤 把手铐打开
I wasn't hit. Take the cuffs off.
-转过去 -我没受伤
- Turn around. - I'm not hit.
你们不能把我带去另外一个安全屋
But you know you can't take me to another safehouse
因为他们在第一个安全屋找到我们
'cause if they found us at the first one,
就能找到下一个
they're gonna find us at the next one.
他们在追杀我
They're hunting me!
我们现在到底怎么办
What the hell do we do now?
事情很不对头
There's something very wrong here.
那些枪手找到了安全屋
Those shooters just made a safehouse.
我知道 我们现在要问问自己
I know. What we gotta do is ask ourselves this question:
是有内鬼吗
was it an inside job?
只有芝加哥警署的人知道安全屋的位置
Only people that know about the safehouse is CPD.
更不用说他们比巡逻队早两分钟到
Not to mention, they just beat patrol by two minutes.
好吧
All right.
我想现在最安全的做法就是我们保密
I think the safest thing is we keep this between us,
秘密地带他走
we take him off book,
到没人知道的地方去
we take him somewhere nobody knows about,
直到我们搞清楚到底是怎么回事
till we can figure out what the hell's going on,
到底谁在追杀他
who the hell's hunting him.
秘密地带他走
Take him off book.
秘密地带他走
Take him off book.
老大 我们有个计划 不用护卫队了
Boss, we got a plan. Disregard that escort.
收到
Copy that.
什么情况
What are we looking at?
看起来阿特沃特正中他要害
Looks like Atwater caught him center mass.
-知道姓名吗 -还不知道
- We got a name? - No, not yet.
他们刚把他照片打印出来 不过我们运气好
They just printed him, but I'm thinking we're gonna get a pop.
他有监狱纹身
He's got prison tats.
请看这个
Let me show you this.
子弹壳是.32口径的
There's .32 caliber shell casings here.
这边一路过来都是9毫米口径的子弹壳
Got 9 mil casings all the way over here.
过道过去都有血迹
And then there's blood going down the gangway.
第二个杀手跑了 但是他受伤了
So the second shooter, he's in the wind, but he's injured.
他们两个都有机关枪
So they both had street sweepers.
对 他们相互配合
Oh, yeah, they were coordinated,
但他们不担心交火 破釜沉舟的亡命之徒
but they didn't care about crossfire. This is a do or die crew.
-看来不是十几岁的菜鸟 -不是
- We're probably not looking at teenage foot soldiers. - No.
米勒什么时候到的这里
And when did Miller get here?
她比我们先到
She got here before us.
喂 你过来看一下
Hey, can I show you something?
长官
Ma'am.
兄弟们 给我们点空间
Guys, give us the room.
-你有手下的消息了 -是的
- You heard from your guys? - I have.
-他们没事吧 -没受伤
- Well, they all right? - No injuries.
他们现在在哪
Where are they?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们在秘密转移韦兰
They're transporting Wheelan off book.
电♥话♥关机了
They turned their cells off.
他们跟你一起做的决定吗
And they made that call with you?
是的 听着
They did. Look.
如果韦兰或者任何♥平♥民有一丝可能
My men are not gonna bring Wheelan in
在路上挨枪子儿
if there is any chance that he or any civilian
我的手下都不会把他带过来
could take a bullet while en route, okay?
你要是想就我们刚刚
You need to try and give me an order
踏入的政♥治♥丑闻而下令 请便
'cause of the political dirt we just stepped in, go ahead.
我到这里来是因为我拉你入了泥潭
I'm here because I had you step in the dirt with me.
我不会给你任何命令
I'm not giving you any orders.
无论你们怎么决定 都是最终决定
Whatever your call is, that's the call.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我派人去调查芝加哥警署可能存在的泄密人了
I got a team digging into a potential leak at CPD.
你相信我 汉克
You trusted me, Hank.
我也相信你
I trust you.
好了 你现在得把我的手铐打开
Okay, you need to take my cuffs off now.
没人会帮你打开手铐 别再说了
Nobody's taking them off. Stop asking.
我不能坐以待毙 像畜生一样
I'm not gonna be a defenseless animal.
-坐下 -我不是罪犯
- Sit down. - I'm not the criminal here.
不是吗 那谁是
No? Who is?
你打死的那个19岁的黑人小孩吗
The 19-year-old Black kid you shot down?
我是自卫
I defended myself.
防一个大学生
From a college student?
我有权自卫
I had the right to defend my life.
自卫什么
From what?
凯文 别争了
Kev. Don't.
不 自卫什么
No. From what?
我刚看了视频 你让我看的
I just watched the video. You told me to.
你杀了一个孩子
You murdered a kid,
你还要站在我面前 大言不惭地说你是自卫
and you're gonna stand here in front of me and defend yourself?
-别管了 -别管了
- Just let it go. - Let it go?
他也站在你面前
He's standing in front of you too.
我的意思是 我们可能要在这待上一阵
All I'm saying is, we might be here a while.
这些争吵都帮不上忙 仅此而已
None of this is helping. That's all I'm saying.
别管了 他不值得
Let it go. He's not worth it.
把我的手铐打开 你知道我是对的
Uncuff me. You know I'm right.
我想先跟你把话说清楚 兄弟
I wanna make something really clear to you, man.
我们带你来这的唯一原因
The only reason we brought you here
是保护你不被暗♥杀♥
was to keep you from being assassinated.
这不意味着我们有人认为你是无辜的
It doesn't mean either of us think that you're innocent.
坐下
Now sit down.
赶紧
Now.
鲁塞克和阿特沃特不能离开
Ruzek and Atwater can't move
直到我们确认泄密的人不是自己人
until we determine that leak wasn't inside,
并抓到第二个枪手
and we got that second shooter in custody.
所以谁想要戴维·韦兰警官的命
So who the hell is going after Officer Dave Wheelan?
手♥机♥技术人员刚把死掉抢手的
Hey, mobile techs just sent over the fingerprint card
指纹卡送来 雷·麦克斯 25岁
on our dead shooter. Ray Macks, 25.
帮派组证实他是死神帮的人
Gangs has him hooked up with the Rollin' Reapers.
他的老大 TJ·琼斯
His boss, T-J Jones,
刚好是杰夫·邓肯的继弟
just so happens to be the half-brother of Jeff Duncan.
TJ的帮派都是职业杀手
T-J runs a crew of hired guns.
他们把自己视为"帮派警♥察♥"
They think of themselves as the "police of gangland."
所以TJ的继弟被一个警♥察♥杀了
So T-J's half-brother gets killed by a police officer,
然后他派了两个手下去杀那个警♥察♥
and he sends two of his guys to kill that police officer.
他保持着街头秩序
He's keeping order on the street.
我们有TJ的东西吗
We got anything on T-J?
没有 没有公开逮捕令 没有假释
No, no open warrants, no longer on probation,
我很怀疑他是否有枪
I seriously doubt he's carrying.
帮派组已经盯上他有一阵了
I mean, Gangs has been on it for a while,
但没找到任何能逮捕他的证据
but they have nothing to arrest him on.
好吧 但他肯定认识第二个枪手
Yeah, well, he knows our second shooter,
无论如何我们要让他跟我们开口谈
so we're gonna make him talk to us anyway.
杰 你和我走 拿上卷宗
Jay, you and me. Grab that file.
好
Okay.
我们只是来找TJ的
We're just here to talk to T-J.
喂
Yo.
TJ
T-j.
你知道我们会来 是吗
You're expecting us, huh?
我弟弟被你们的人杀了
My brother was murdered by your people.
我希望你们是为了这件事而来
I'd hope you'd come for that,
如果这是你来的原因
if that is why you came.
我们想让你去警局和我们谈谈
We want you to come in and talk to us.
没有目击者 我不和警♥察♥谈话
I don't talk to police without a witness.
听着 在这里有这么一大帮人盯着
Listen, talking out here with all this...
我是不会同意的
It's just not gonna work for me.
那我猜我们别谈了
Then I guess we won't talk.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表