Listen, I got a few more questions about Hoff.
我希望能问问你
I just was hoping I could pick your brain.
-好 进来吧 -谢谢
- Sure, come on in. - Thanks.
《芝加哥论♥坛♥报》
凯勒布·霍夫疑似犯下两宗谋杀
世界黑白颠倒了 汉克
World's upside down, Hank.
你们查的怎么样了
Where you guys at?
我们在一个受害者的指甲里
We found his DNA under the fingernails
发现了他的DNA
of one of the victims,
所以我们有证据是他干的
so we now have proof it's him.
让我猜猜
Let me guess:
芮内的 对吧
Renee's, right?
她看上去是个斗士
She looks like a fighter.
我们就不那么幸运了
We weren't so lucky.
霍夫每走一步都抹去自己的痕迹
Hoff kept covering his tracks at every turn,
所以我最终做了那种事
which is why I ultimately did what I did.
我害怕我们最终抓不住他
I was afraid we'd never catch him,
他会继续杀人
that he'd keep on killing.
要是我能等等 耐心一点
If I had just waited, stayed patient,
按规矩办事 他就还在监狱里
played by the rules, he'd still be in jail,
那两个姑娘就还能活着
and those two girls would still be alive.
听着 听我说
Listen, listen to me.
你做了那时你必须做的事
You did what you had to do in that moment
让这个城市更安全
to make this city safer,
确保他不会再杀害更多无辜的女人
make sure he didn't kill more innocent women.
你无须道歉
You got nothing to apologize for.
听着 监控拍到了霍夫
Look, we found a photo of Hoff
和另一个不知名白人男性在一起
with an unknown male, white.
我想你可能知道他是谁
I thought you might know who he is.
肯尼·罗斯 冰♥毒♥毒贩
Kenny Rose, meth dealer.
他和霍夫从小在同一家寄宿家庭长大
He and Hoff grew up in the same foster home.
肯尼的案底非常惊人
Well, Kenny has an impressive sheet.
肯尼·罗斯
病毒 可♥卡♥因♥ 海♥洛♥因♥ 还有两次持械抢劫
Meth, coke, heroin, and two armed robbery charges,
都是有理有据
you know, for good measure.
他开一辆2014款的红色福特皮卡
And he drives a 2014 red Ford pickup.
和我们的目击证人证词相符
It matches what our witness told us.
好 所以霍夫丢弃了偷来的尼桑 烧了车
All right, so Hoff ditches the stolen Nissan, torches it,
凯勒布·霍夫
他的好哥们罗斯开了皮卡来接他
his buddy Rose pulls up in the pickup,
帮助霍夫逃跑
helps Hoff get away.
这意味着罗斯知道霍夫在干什么
It means Rose knew what Hoff was doing.
他还在帮他逃脱抓捕
And he's helping him get away with it.
好 我们告诉其他人
All right, I'll loop in the team.
-让博伊特知道 -好
- Let Voight know. - Yeah.
红色皮卡往这边开来了
We got a red truck coming this way.
没错 车牌符合
Yep. The plate's a match.
有一个司机 可能是罗斯
One driver. That's probably Rose.
没看到霍夫
No sign of Hoff.
好 让他停车
All right, let him park.
我们在他进屋前抓住他
We'll take him before he goes inside the house.
收到
Copy that.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
别跑
Don't run!
罗斯在往后跑 我们在确认房♥里是否有人
Rose is running out the back. We're clearing the house.
收到
Copy that.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
别动 听到没
Don't move, you hear me?
把手放在身后
Put your hands behind your back.
抓到他了
We got him.
别挣扎 你身上有什么
Don't fight. What do you got on you, huh?
那是什么 冰♥毒♥啊 肯尼
What's that? That's crystal meth, Kenny.
你的这一天刚变得非常糟糕
Your day just got a lot worse.
起来
Get up.
凯勒布·霍夫呢
Where's Caleb Hoff?
谁
Who?
你那个喜欢奸♥杀♥女性的朋友
Your friend who likes to rape and kill women.
我没有那种朋友
I don't got any friends like that.
你们肯定是找错人了
You guys must have the wrong house.
我们可以轻松地解决这事 或用其他办法
We can do this the easy way, or we can do it the other way.
肯尼 看你的
Kenny, it's up to you.
我选择第二项 其他办法
I choose option two, the other way.
-你确定吗 -我确定
- You sure about that? - I'm positive.
带他进屋
Bring him inside.
你押着他
Take him.
警长 屋里没人
All right, Sarge, the house is clear,
我发现了这件夹克
and I found this jacket.
霍夫在第一次凶案时穿着这衣服
Hoff was wearing it during the first murder,
这也是他在便利店
and this is what he was wearing
外面的监控里穿的衣服
outside the mini-market in that video.
所以他肯定在这附近活动过
So he was definitely hanging out around here.
我们还找到了更多的冰♥毒♥ 差不多两盎司
We also found more meth. Two ounces or so.
足够逮捕他的了
It's enough to arrest him,
但不一定足够逼他配合我们
but it might not be enough to leverage him into cooperating.
这点让我来操心就行
Yeah, well, let me worry about that.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
无所谓意味着什么 杰
It doesn't matter what it means, Jay.
-我知道你不开心 -不开心
- I know you're upset. - Upset?
有意思 我不确定那是什么意思
That's funny, I'm not sure I know what that means.
警长 我们都想抓到这家伙
Sarge, we all want to nail this guy.
不如你们先回局里
Why don't you guys head back to the district,
看是否能找出霍夫的下落
see if you can locate Hoff's whereabouts?
亚当和我
Adam and I,
我们要再跟罗斯谈谈
we're gonna talk to Rose one more time,
看我们是否能说服他配合
see if we can convince him to cooperate.
-警长 -我不是跟你们商量
- Sarge. - This is not a negotiation.
赶紧走
So go!
走吧 大伙儿
Come on, you guys.
霍夫还在逃 我们还有活要干
Hoff's still out there. We got work to do.
-你行吗 -你知道我能行
- You good? - You know I'm good.
来吧
Let's do it.
好了 这就足够重罪了
Okay, that's a felony right there.
肯定够违反你的假释了
Certainly enough to violate your parole.
你们该干嘛就干嘛
Do what you gotta do.
我们可以假装没看到这些冰♥毒♥
We can pretend we never found this meth,
我们过来 问了你一些问题
came over, asked you a few questions.
你帮了我们
You helped us out.
我不知道霍夫的事
I don't know nothing about Hoff.
他在过去48小时内奸♥杀♥了两命女性
He raped and murdered two women in the last 48 hours...
侵犯了她们
Violated them in ways
我都不如该如何形容
I won't even describe.
我想要律师
I want a lawyer.
你想要律师吗
You want a lawyer, huh?
肯尼
Kenny...
你不合作
You don't cooperate...
你得需要一个牧师了
You're gonna need a priest.
-你这是干什么 -凯勒布·霍夫在哪
- What the hell are you-- - Where's Caleb Hoff?
-告诉我们他在哪 肯尼 -他在哪
- Tell us where he is, Kenny. - Where is he?
告诉我们他在哪 事情会简单很多
Tell us where he is. It's gonna be a lot easier.
-相信我 -他在哪
- Trust me. - Where is he?
我说了我要律师
I said I want a lawyer.
把他以冰♥毒♥持有罪收监
Pinch him on the meth possession.
你在干什么
Hey, what the hell are you doing?
你不能这样破坏别人的车
Hey, you can't mess up the guy's car like that.
你是疯了吗
Are you crazy or something?
我要报♥警♥了
I'm about to call the cops!
没必要
There's no need.
警♥察♥已经在场了
Cops are already on the scene.
这是什么意思
What--what does that even mean?
这意味着你该走了
It means it's time for you to walk away now.
明白吗
You understand me?
赶紧走
Now!
大伙儿 我找到了交管局监控录像
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表